Wryanns 370hp daily driven RT4wd

Comments

• sdub wrote:
    sick car.

anymore pics of the n600 after paint?

Funny you ask, I've been spending my spare time on reassembling the car.

250.jpg

I'll post a few more pics very soon..
  • what motor are you putting in there?
  • AbideAbide Council Member
    wow it so pretty!
  • That thing is awesome. Exactly what I want to build!
  • jdm_rolexjdm_rolex New Wagonist
    This is one nice build! Nice work!
  • 503Wagon wrote:
    what motor are you putting in there?

This is pretty much a factory resto, so Im installing the stock 2 cly air cooled 600cc engine.

449.jpg
  • sad face :(
  • 503Wagon wrote:
    sad face :(

ya no boosa this time....however!!!! I did some pretty cool tuning work for a guy with a D16a6 powered n600. He built the car for grass roots motorsports 2011 challenge and placed 2nd place!! The D16a6 was tuned with crome GOLD, china turbo/manifold, E85 fuel, NO intercooler made 180 RWHP!!!! the whole setup is pretty sweet rear engine rear drive.

notice the VIP stickers!!
    450.jpg

here's a few pic's after the dyno tune, the owner was still in the prosses of reassembly
    451.jpg

the engine!!!

452.jpg
  • seatac_seatac_ Band Wagon
    this thread is sick, you've got an awesome wago.

also caught the n600 resto on honda-tech, looks like it's been a process :lol:
  • Awesome projects. I especially love your N600.
  • AaronAaron Wagonist
    damn that white one is bad ass, you have some very nice cars sir
  • Aaron wrote:
    damn that white one is bad ass, you have some very nice cars sir

Thanks!!

If anyone is interested I have my 685whp 95 civic up for sale on on ebay NO RESERVE!. If it will not sell the wagon could be next

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/685whp-T ... 336fef4e66
  • VIPwryann wrote:
    If it will not sell the wagon could be next
    NOOOOOOOO!
  • cw00ekcw00ek Band Wagon
    You really think about selling that wagon, its too nice to let go.
  • So I got the little N600 done a few weeks ago...look'n pretty good!!

32.jpg

33.jpg
  • Looks great, make me want one.
  • 90shuttle90shuttle Senior Wagonist
    This is your wagons thread!! Give me some sweet updates on the brown machine!! :)
  • X2 ^ :thumbup:
  • 90shuttle wrote:
    This is your wagons thread!! Give me some sweet updates on the brown machine!! :)

Having a baby in about 3 weeks so car time has been limited, the good news is the wagon is running as good as ever!! I now have over 130k on the wagon making the total "turbo'd" miles over 20,000 with the same drivetrain. I'd like to get some more Auto X in Mallory and I enjoyed are selfs alot the last time out with the ORP guys. For a bit I thought I mite have gotten time of day. But after the baby comes we will get out there and get more seat time in the wagon. I'd like to make a few more trips to PIR and better that 12.2, I'd really like to see that 11 sec pass!

123.jpg
  • 90shuttle90shuttle Senior Wagonist
    Congrats!! My boy turns 3 months tomorrow! Good to hear the wagon is doing good! Ive decided to go with a b20v turbo in the wagon, so lets hope it turns out awesome...i really need to update my build thread lol.
  • driftin90driftin90 Senior Wagonist
    congrats also. my girl is 13 months now and we are finally getting out. kids are super fun when they are your own. enjoy the moment and congrats to the both of you. good luck
  • PavementwagoPavementwago Senior Wagonist
    Congrats Ryan on having a baby.
  • 3rd4ce3rd4ce Council Member
    318.jpg
  • DRMORTYDRMORTY Council Member
    VIPwryann wrote:
    So I got the little N600 done a few weeks ago...look'n pretty good!!

32.jpg

33.jpg

AWESOME!

Been looking for one for a little bit now..
  • stoverstover Band Wagon
    read the whole thread and watched your youtube videos, this wagon is my inspiration im hopefully picking up an RT soon so i will be going the same route as you , also thumbsup to the wife driving it!
  • took the wagon out several weeks ago to PIR made a few pass's still running nice and strong 12.46 @ 113.99! other than that its turned into a family hauler for the new baby! There's still some talk of installing a sleeved D16 long block I have and going up to 500whp. I would really like to get this wagon to run deep 11's. by my estimate I would need at least 500whp to do that. The drivetrain is still holding up really well I have not broken any components. The only things I've had to replace are engine mounts! I replaced them with stock, I dont want to add any extra noise or vibrations to the car.

989.jpg
    the vibrations can actually help your baby fall asleep. mine does, but I'm still running stock mounts as well. being such an old car, there is still some. I went to PIR the friday before easter and there was like 6-8 cars running. it was a quiet night.
  • driftin90 wrote:
    the vibrations can actually help your baby fall asleep. mine does, but I'm still running stock mounts as well. being such an old car, there is still some. I went to PIR the friday before easter and there was like 6-8 cars running. it was a quiet night.

did you run your wagon?
    twice first pass was 12.42 and second was 11.53
    haha! just kidding. you know i'm too scared to break anything.