Wryanns 370hp daily driven RT4wd

15678911»

Comments

• monster d wrote: »
    Good deal! And yeah I already did that mod a year ago, followed your build thread actually hah! It defiantly feels a lot better after it!

I'm glad to here you were happy with the bushings!
  • Your wagon is badass man!
  • bkmc24bkmc24 Senior Wagonist
    Any chance to get an inside video? Trying to research turbos and thinking yours is a bit large for my wants.
  • Eg6(s)Eg6(s) Band Wagon
    No posts in here since 2014. Is this beast still alive? Any updates?
  • FakeJDMEF8FakeJDMEF8 Senior Wagonist
    Hi guys, I have taken ownership of the car. I am in the process of getting it some interior love and fixing some small things. It is staying 100% stock and the way Wryann has built the engine/drivetrain. I'll be taking it to him to tune again this summer and I will post a reply when that is complete.

Car is a damn blast to drive and I will surely be looking into getting a roll cage soon. I drove Highway 1 from PNW to San Diego and was so much fun beating up on all these guys with their fancy sports cars. Haha.

Recent updates include:

Element Stereo with aux
    Short shif mod to shifter box w/type R knob
    ITR DC2 steering wheel
    ST rear sway
    Hardrace full bushing kit
    S2000/Corrado G60 11" front brake kit
    15/16" EX master cylinder
    Rota Beat 15" w/Michelin 205/60r
    Front Strut tower bar
    UKDM Cluster and converted to 91 hood
    Fixed front seats with rip-free covers from donor
    Brown interior almost 100% restored to original
    Under seat storage trays
    Mid Wing
    EDM license tray
    EF9 front bumper conversion
    Rear Hitch receiver and 1Up bike rack
    Replica Beagle side decals on doors

Soon to do:

Windshield
    Tint
    Hood Supports mod
    Fab vents in wheel wells for ventilation

I'll post some pics when I have time to resize them.
  • FakeJDMEF8 wrote: »
    Hi guys, I have taken ownership of the car. I am in the process of getting it some interior love and fixing some small things. It is staying 100% stock and the way Wryann has built the engine/drivetrain. I'll be taking it to him to tune again this summer and I will post a reply when that is complete.

Car is a damn blast to drive and I will surely be looking into getting a roll cage soon. I drove Highway 1 from PNW to San Diego and was so much fun beating up on all these guys with their fancy sports cars. Haha.

Recent updates include:

Element Stereo with aux
    Short shif mod to shifter box w/type R knob
    ITR DC2 steering wheel
    ST rear sway
    Hardrace full bushing kit
    S2000/Corrado G60 11" front brake kit
    15/16" EX master cylinder
    Rota Beat 15" w/Michelin 205/60r
    Front Strut tower bar
    UKDM Cluster and converted to 91 hood
    Fixed front seats with rip-free covers from donor
    Brown interior almost 100% restored to original
    Under seat storage trays
    Mid Wing
    EDM license tray
    EF9 front bumper conversion
    Rear Hitch receiver and 1Up bike rack
    Replica Beagle side decals on doors

Soon to do:

Windshield
    Tint
    Hood Supports mod
    Fab vents in wheel wells for ventilation

I'll post some pics when I have time to resize them.

so it's still holding up just fine?? Wow. I'm stoked to hear that!!! Can you please tell me one more time that the drivetrain is completely stock internally?!? I am pleasantly surprised at the beating they can take. I'll be starting my build here in a few days. I'm hoping to make similar power. Also, can you tell me more about the ST rear sway, hardrace full bushing kit, and brake setup? Maybe I'm not on here enough but I've never heard of these mods and I'm super interested.
  • Glad to hear that someone has this and that it still working great! So to confirm, it has stock internals as far as the drivetrain goes right? That's crazy that it still holding up!! How motivating Also, will you explain the short shift mod, brake mod, hardrace bushing, and ST sway??? For some reason I don't know what any of those are. I'm so curious.. I guess I'm a Noob
  • Macan724Macan724 Band Wagon
    Awesome to see such a well known wagon still driving strong. Thanks for continuing that. One of the (many) reasons I don't want to sell my wagon is I couldn't stand to have someone beat the crap out of it, neglect it and see it in a junk yard years from now.

Your list has a few things I am interested in doing in the near future as well. I'd love to see status and pics of the front brakes ( was considering doing the Mini Cooper Rotor / Integra Caliper mod ) and rear sway bar.
  • JLane91JLane91 New Wagonist
    I just looked through all the pages aswell haha! pretty beast setup. Im doing the vitara build with Eagle rods on my D16y8.
  • AbideAbide Council Member
    awesome, and congrats on taking ownership of a legend!
  • FakeJDMEF8FakeJDMEF8 Senior Wagonist
    Here are some pics, finally! Will be putting on Jmags/Azenis today and lowering an inch! Finished the interior with some pretty mint brown door panels, a new drivers skin, rear cargo cover, and some more OEM goodness!

attachment.php?attachmentid=3504&d=1499128796

attachment.php?attachmentid=3519&d=1499130489

attachment.php?attachmentid=3517&d=1499128962

attachment.php?attachmentid=3516&d=1499128962

attachment.php?attachmentid=3515&d=1499128924

attachment.php?attachmentid=3509&d=1499128864

attachment.php?attachmentid=3508&d=1499128864

attachment.php?attachmentid=3507&d=1499128827

attachment.php?attachmentid=3505&d=1499128796