Wryanns 370hp daily driven RT4wd

Comments

• One word:

JAWSOME :lol:
  • H_civic66H_civic66 Senior Wagonist
    Holy....... Where have I been I missed this, RADNESS. Keep it up.
  • cstanya88cstanya88 New Wagonist
    That single cam turbo is killer... I just did a d16y8 swap in my wagon.. Debating if I should turbo it like yours...
  • Made it out to IFO woodburn Sunday to watch it rain.... :(

704.jpg

BUT!!! got a first place in the car show with the AE86!!

705.jpg
  • PavementwagoPavementwago Senior Wagonist
    Hey gotta question. Im getting code 43. Just did new intake manifold and 70mm tb. Had the head cleaned and 3back angle valve job. Iv done some reading on it but just looking to see ur opinion. Car doesn't have the get up it should..also put in new o2 sensor
  • Hey gotta question. Im getting code 43. Just did new intake manifold and 70mm tb. Had the head cleaned and 3back angle valve job. Iv done some reading on it but just looking to see ur opinion. Car doesn't have the get up it should..also put in new o2 sensor

So Im guessing you converted to OBD1 correct?

If so then you have Code 43:Fuel Supply System defective or malfunctioning fuel supply system

there are several thing(s) that could cause this code, I would check:

#1. all grounds, make sure the one by the thermostat is tight.
    #2.verifi the fuel injector Resistance, if its 2-3ohms them remove then your Ok if you still have the resistor box, but it its 11-13ohms remove the resistor box.
    #3. check all connectors, injector clips, resistor box plug, pretty much everything you remember touching

PM me if your still having troubles, from the sounds of it I would put my money on problem #2!!!
  • PavementwagoPavementwago Senior Wagonist
    Funny thing its still obd0 pr4. But I will check the ohms. Here is my number 2537409112
  • Started a mini car project Restoration a few months back, just wanted to share a few pic's The car is a 1971 Honda N600 there Honda, its Hondas first car they ever sent to North America, well I thought it would be really cool being a " Honda Guy" and all to find one restore it, drive it around and enjoy it!! Before I bought mine I had only seen one ever in my life time, Funny thing my first response was " what the hell is that!!" Anyway its a very rare car, powered by a 600cc two cly air cooled engine, 4speed gear box, front wheel drive, weight was 1300 pounds on my corner scales. Mallory topped it out at 81mph!! with me in the car going slow down haaa!! but it croozes nicely at 60-65mph.

how I got it... we litterly picked the front and rolled it into the VIP race trailer
    28.jpg

crozzing after test assembly
    29.jpg

cars currently down to bear shell at the painters
    30.jpg
  • Hit the dyno yesterday, its been almost one year from the last time I put it on, so I made sure I got a quick video.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=2108082827941

the power carry's a lot further with the crower stage 2 cam and port work I did at the being of summer. You could really tell the difference in power after the cam and head work, still no 400whp :( but I still daily drive the car and 370whp is plenty. If the weather lets up Im hoping to make a few 1/4mile pass's to see what kinda times I can get. The TQ still drops out with higher RPM's, I thinking the intercooler is just small and thats why I have not cracked 400whp. Currently I'm running 21psi with 92oct.

61.jpg

Today Im doing a some very need interior work, changing the front seat covers out, wish the front seats would have just bolted in but my car is an 88 and the donor seats are 90.

before: IMG_20111002_122840.jpg

774.jpg
  • killin it. sick wagon man!
  • all finished!! man changing the front seat covers is one hell of a job seems like it took the whole day, ohh wait it did

72.jpg
  • danzdanz Wagonist
    it takes a while, but after you are done, you can legally say you are half mexican. :D
  • jin760jin760 Band Wagon
    just finished reading......everything looks great.....and the thought of this wagon being a dd is crazy
    mad proops
  • i love that vid. i also did not have faith in the awd system. mine ran well (til i blew my 1st z6) but the mid 300hp. awsome.
  • made it out to PIR tonight for just one pass, I made it count with a 12.2 1/4mile :D

here's a video

http://youtu.be/8uYuWqRV3ZI
  • turbo_tegturbo_teg Council Member
    way to go gettin closer to those 11's....
  • Another trip to PIR today for an AutoX with ORP, we made it out to packwood run at the mill event about two months ago but never got any pic's or video, so I took a min and got a vid of Mallory going thought the course, she did pretty good considering that she's 5 months pregnant!! I was a few sec's faster for the morning run group and was very close to time of day!!

http://youtu.be/OlFKyrc2aqo
  • CasiCasi Wagonist
    congratulations! :wink: 12,2 this must be a enormous kick in the ass...i wish to sit next to you when you drive mile! my little 4wd turbo is finished today...maybe around 240hp i never had 4wd bevore it feel great!! buyou have around400hp th :o a must be worlds between
  • Made a little road trip to Spokane WA last week, wagon ran like a champ 32mpg average, logged over 1000 miles too!. Also took a drive to quarterlane idaho, man what a place!! Kind of a bummer though, no snow the whole time we were there :(

make a stop to take a pic of the wagon my the lake.

155.jpg
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    if i knew you were in my hood, we could have done a photoshoot; Nextime....

wago is looking good
  • CharbCharb Administrator
    BillBoard wrote:

wago is looking good

Sorry, I knew :( Thought about getting you guys and piperotto together... but I was too busy with the holiday, it slipped my mind.

But definitely, next time!

(Bill, we need a P, O trip)
  • it looks and runs very good... good job! actually your videos are on my favorites... :)

btw i like to know the tire size on it if its ok, wheels are 15x8 et0? i have plans doing a swap and may need a better tire specs.

thanks!
  • Can't wait for more vids :)
  • BillBoard wrote:

wago is looking good

Ya we will be up there again visiting family, this trip was kinda short notice. I'll post it under northwest under possible meet next time.

Speaking of my hood, I added a sticker..

182.jpg
  • it looks and runs very good... good job! actually your videos are on my favorites... :)

btw i like to know the tire size on it if its ok, wheels are 15x8 et0? i have plans doing a swap and may need a better tire specs.

thanks!

The tire size is 195/45/15 Yes the wheels are 15x8 0 offset
    mt hood sticker is off the charts!! i love it...
  • BillBoard wrote:

I've got a ton of them at the shop, $5 each.
    VIPwryann wrote:
    BillBoard wrote:

sign me up... colors???
  • BillBoard wrote:
    VIPwryann wrote:
    BillBoard wrote:

sign me up... colors???

I only have white, PM me or stop by the shop if you want one.
  • sdubsdub Band Wagon
    sick car.

anymore pics of the n600 after paint?