Rev's CreamMachine, CREAM PIES AND MUSTACHE RIDES!

1373839404143»

Comments

• One thing I will mention, is that I picked up a mishimoto Radiator Fan shroud and the thing was warped like a feckin pretzel. It was damn near useless and the problem was the warp was welded in to it, so it would basically be me cutting it apart, hammering it flat and then re-welding. If I only had a finger brake I'd just get a piece of sheet metal and use my plasma cutter and cut my own damn shroud. It was not worth getting the shroud from mishimoto though.
  • RevmaynardRevmaynard Council Member
    Yea I've already decided against getting their fan shroud setup. I'm going to likely come up with my own. It seems a little pricey for what it is anyways, but I've also heard similar reports like yours on them. I'm especially not spending that kind of money on something I'll have to reowork myself once I get it.
    I got my Mishimoto radiator in yesterday and this morning my traction bar arrived. My transmission mount should be in later today, but the mount bracket still doesn't show any movement with the tracking number. Hopefully it's shipped and isn't still there a week after ordering it.
    Just throwing up some pictures of the new goodies!

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg
    Valve cover and gasket, billet cam cap, and NGK plugs and wires done. It runs so much better now without the plugs swimming in oil! I need to rinse it down since it has a good coat of pollen on it from the last month or so, and also shave the lettering down.

38.jpg