Rev's CreamMachine, CREAM PIES AND MUSTACHE RIDES!

Here is my Wagovan I've had a little over a month, I will post plenty of shots with the minor progress made.

Day I bought it.

153.jpg

154.jpg

S6300757.jpg

155.jpg

156.jpg

157.jpg

158.jpg

159.jpg

160.jpg

161.jpg

162.jpg

163.jpg

One owner car, bought it from my room mates sister who has had it since she got her license, was his mom's before. This is all original from them except the wash of course....if you can tell! LOL

Next was time for some touching up, first I peeled the stickers off the windows/bumpers. Painted the trim,skirts,bumpers, wiper arms flat black. I got rear mud flaps for it as well and new headlights. Oh yea, I also sanded down and painted my stock wheels.

164.jpg

165.jpg

166.jpg

167.jpg

168.jpg

169.jpg

170.jpg

171.jpg

172.jpg

173.jpg

174.jpg

175.jpg

176.jpg

177.jpg

178.jpg

179.jpg

180.jpg

181.jpg

182.jpg

183.jpg

184.jpg

This is my imitation stripe I believe is from the RT4wd bumper. Fill me in if I'm wrong. I'm learning!

185.jpg

186.jpg

187.jpg

188.jpg

189.jpg

I got a set of LS mesh style wheels to throw on after I get my suspension installed.

190.jpg

191.jpg

This is my project of 3 or so years now:

192.jpg

And this was my DD till I got the Wagovan:

193.jpg

Thanks for looking guys. :D [/img]

Comments

• TIMELESSWHITETIMELESSWHITE Senior Wagonist
    Biege wagons are cool! Congrats..
  • RaginBullRaginBull New Wagonist
    Very nice progress so far...your other project car is gonna be killer when finished I can see already. Honey Almond Cream Wagons are my favorite :D ...keep us updated
  • RevmaynardRevmaynard Council Member
    Will do man, I can't wait to get lowered! I just hate driving something that is 100% stock LOL.
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    cream wago FTW!!! i love it. you really cleaned her up nice! i love the steelie paint job, looks pure OEM.

the red stripe is NOT RT4wd or OEM btw ;) its just a few guys who like that look. keep us posted man!
  • NJCIVICWAGON1NJCIVICWAGON1 Council Member
    Good Shape... Tons of potential...Cant wait to see it dropped... 8)
    Thanks fellas, I really can't wait to drop it and try out my new meshies.
    hey are those hatchback rear mudflaps? they seem smaller then a wago one...
    Yea, I only paid five bucks for 'em so it was worth it.
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Nice work on that, painting the trim and wheels worked wonders.
    Thanks man, it definitely looks better than before.

CHECK OUT WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!!

194.jpg

195.jpg

196.jpg

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET DROPPED!
  • RaginBullRaginBull New Wagonist
    Revmaynard wrote:
    Thanks man, it definitely looks better than before.

CHECK OUT WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET DROPPED!

AWESOME!!! Are you using the stock struts/shocks?
    i bet you are excited =)

btw, the rear flaps turned out really good. i didnt know hatchie flaps with so well. will prolly look way nicer once your car is lowered, that way they wont look so "high"

props to you.
    Thanks guys, nah, I plan on going with aftermarket shocks.
    what brand?
    I want Koni's but since I'm on a budget I am going to consider Tokico HP's.
  • I like that color on wagons.

Looks good.

I hate being on a budget :evil:
    ragenasian wrote:
    I like that color on wagons.

Looks good.

I hate being on a budget :evil:

Agreed. lol
  • TIMELESSWHITETIMELESSWHITE Senior Wagonist
    Revmaynard wrote:
    I want Koni's but since I'm on a budget I am going to consider Tokico HP's.
    good choice. Those GC's are different than mine. two of your sleeves' thread end about 2/3rds the way down; mine go all the way with all four :shock:
    Hmm, odd. I believe the part number was like 4525 or so. They say 88-91 Civic on the packaging.
  • adamEFwagonadamEFwagon Senior Wagonist
    sick dude, i got some LS mesh for mine too...just need to figure what color paint to put on em....BTW i like the GC coils, i have heard nothing but good things about those.
  • Did you just spray those bumpers (fenders) or do any prep to them?
    Any special spray ?

What a difference!!
    I love that colour too.

I hate painting. :roll:
    Nope, I pretty much washed them down and made sure to get anything from stickers and bugs off and then once they dried I just taped up the car to avoid over spraying on my paint and went from there. I used your basic flat black spray paint from any parts store. :D
  • A_CrxRiderA_CrxRider Band Wagon
    Hey man!....nice wagon :D ....looks almost the same as mine! lol....except yours looks to be in better interior condition than what i have.

When i got my wagon it came pretty stock all around too. I put the rims from my crx to make it a better look, also i want to lower it.
    Like the rims you have now, and it looks cool with the new paint on the bumper...and the whole car looks great with the original paint...awesome!
    Let me know how the ride feels with the new suspensions :)

I'll start working on my wagon this summer for sure....
    Also, you other cars looks great...especially the muscle car 8)
    Nice blazer...I used to have one with the four doors...until i sold it b/c couldn't handle the gas prices..
    keep it up man!
  • OGWAGN1OGWAGN1 Wagonist
    Wow nice wagon looks good 8)

Wow i just hit up ebay 2 see if they had any mud flaps and the only ones r for an rt4wd and they want $100 for them :shock: ive never looked before but is this the going price??? the hatch back ones better not cost that much im hitting the junk yards next week for sure.
  • jpciiijpciii familEE
    OGWAGN1 wrote:
    Wow nice wagon looks good 8)

Wow i just hit up ebay 2 see if they had any mud flaps and the only ones r for an rt4wd and they want $100 for them :shock: ive never looked before but is this the going price??? the hatch back ones better not cost that much im hitting the junk yards next week for sure.

$100 for mudflaps is crazy.
    Yea, I think I spent around $2.72 a piece. I decided on the hatchback ones because the RT4WD flaps are too long and rectangle for me, mine may not be ''perfect'' to some guys but I like the shorter/rounded edges. That just means in time I can be slammed even more. :mrgreen:
  • OGWAGN1OGWAGN1 Wagonist
    I was looking at the rt4wd ones but i dont want it to say 4wd on them and it not be. i just dont want people getting confused and/or asking y i have them when its not a 4wd.

The junk yard is looking promising for a lip and some mud flaps :D I cant wait for this summer and shes looking all nice and shinny. I hate salt, sand and all the other crap on the roads that make it dirty :evil:
    I hear ya man, just get the hatch rears and c clamp them down or have someone hold it since it's not an exact fit while you screw them down. I'm putting my wheels on tomorrow if the weather holds up. :D
    Just wanted to update since it's been a minute. *whoops* I sold my GC kit to my friend with a hatchback because another friend from my EF Squad is getting me custom rate Koni full coilovers for a great price, so no drop yet. I'm also getting a new set of corners today that I'm going to throw on and try to tint my old ones full amber. If that turns out good the new ones will get the same treatment. (Any info on this is appreciated) Also, Bam-Bam stopped by with a new bumper for me Friday night, it just makes me want to get my car painted even more!

319.jpg

320.jpg

321.jpg

322.jpg

323.jpg

324.jpg

325.jpg

326.jpg

327.jpg

328.jpg

329.jpg

I had a field day with pictures after washing it a few weeks back. Here are some of mine (at night) with two other local members. Bam-Bam and B18c5-eh2.

330.jpg

331.jpg

104.jpg

I'll post up more, especially today after my wagon BBQ!
  • doitdubdoitdub familEE
    Nice! Simple and effective...I like it.