Rev's CreamMachine, CREAM PIES AND MUSTACHE RIDES!

Comments

• ChaifeChaife Instagram grand master
    Wow, top quality work.
  • drfinkdrfink Wagonist
    Your new wheels make me hot and wet.
  • drfink wrote: »
    Your new wheels make me hot and wet.

Amen to that. Whole car makes me quiver.
  • PopPopsGaragePopPopsGarage Council Member
    Im digging the color matched bumpers and mirrors!
  • Saavedro88Saavedro88 Band Wagon
    I had just decided a few days ago that I want the 532's on my RT, seeing your car with them makes me 100% sure of it. Are you running the 15's or 16's? Looks like the +20 offsets?
  • RevmaynardRevmaynard Council Member
    16x8 +20 with
    Revmaynard wrote: »
    16x8 +20 with
    205/50. But I will warn you that is what ruined my fenders, and both were extremely rolled beforehand.
    Revmaynard wrote: »
    205/50. But I will warn you that is what ruined my fenders, and both were extremely rolled beforehand.

Good to know. Thanks!
    I got a cupholder that I'm enjoying. It's ''woodgrain'' too!

10167915_10201978866049597_826990023_n.jpg
  • TerminusVoxTerminusVox Senior Wagonist
    VIP style, yo! Sweet!
    Not much to see here...

All was good....

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

Then is wasn't so good...

41.jpg
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Ouch! A continuous battle with the fenders. I never get tired of reading through this thread. One of my favorite builds on the site.
  • MexiChriSMexiChriS New Wagonist
    So what happened there?
    There was a big sink hole spot in the road and I tried to cut away and the way the wheel was angled when I hit it caused it to pull the fender in. I'm thinking of making some power with it this year and just raising it to a safe height with some wheels with less offset. I don't plan on fixing the fender until then, twice istoo many times. lolol Funny/not so funny story, went to wash it today because it was filthy and the high pressure rinse ended up blowing my hood emblem off and breaking one of the posts in the back. lol
  • slo88crxslo88crx Senior Wagonist
    Yuck bacon fenders suck!! I have an extra set of fenders now just incase something like this happens! But I won't be low this time around!
    I love bacon....just hate when it's my fenders.

It looks like there are going to be a handful of JRSC wagons in GA this year!

241.jpg

My slave cylinder on my Comanche is leaking so it's really forcing my hand to do my transmission and transfer case swap I've collected parts for. Once I have that and a rear locker the Jeep should be 100% trail ready and good to go. I won't move on this thing until that's done. But I went ahead and picked this up locally so I can start storing the parts!
  • slo88crxslo88crx Senior Wagonist
    Very nice!! Looking forward to some wagon love!!!
    Cleaned the ol' girl off and rode out to Import Alliance this weekend.

553.jpg
    554.jpg
  • ChaifeChaife Instagram grand master
    Had a fun time hangin' with you guys at IA. Here's a snap a few weeks late. Until next time. Cheers!
    362.jpg
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    Dayum... ya know what would be kinda cool.... if you tinted your front headlights orange too.... #gamechanger. Im serious
  • Yeah that or #dotviolation
    It does look fantastic though I do love that wrap around signal on the front bumper, always been a fan of that EF9 look.
    Thanks for the shot, Chase!

Bill - don't be giving me ideas! haha The corners and bumper lenses need a respray though.

greenteagod - Thanks man! I love the ef9 look so much!
  • goldscreamergoldscreamer Band Wagon
    Love the car, I remember the first time i seen it at a variety meet when you first got it. You have came a long way.What wheels are those with your Rt center caps?
    Thanks man, that was a loooong time ago, but I did actually go to a Varsity meet the day I bought it. They are rebarreled OE steelies.
    I don't believe I ever posted this up, but I added into the mini gallery today and thought I should add it to my build thread.

1.jpg
    After letting it sit for a few months I jumped it off and did the tie rod ends last night. The steering was so bad and loose I hadn't even wanted to drive it. After doing just the ends I'm getting the itch to put some time in on this thing. Today I ordered new rack end bushings and inner tie rod lock washers from Honda so I can pull the inners out and adjust the pinion gear. Maybe I'll rebuild my EX spindles and throw those on finally! I'm really hoping CD1 will do a parking brake bracket so I can do a rear disk setup on this thing at some point.
    While I had some motivational traction with this thing I decided to order some parts. I figured I'd knock out on of the backburner projects I've had for this for awhile. I went ahead and ordered the following for the complete pair of EX spindles I have.

OEM Rack end bushings
    OEM tie rod lock washers
    Hubs
    Hub bearings
    Brembo blank rotors
    OEM Honda rotor screws
    Moog lower balljoints

I'll assess whether I want to core out the calipers and buy new hoses when the time comes. I did the outer tie rod ends on Tuesday night and on the test drive threw the alternator belt off doing a 1st gear pull...so Wednesday I did an alternator belt. I have the new inner tie rods I'll do once my bushings and such come in.

78.jpg
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    Good stuff! Everybody getting back to the oldies.
    I'm trying! haha I'm considering just putting the JRSC up for sale and having someone put together a B20V for me, it'd be less complicated of an install in my opinion and would have more room for growth. Not to mention my wagons LS would be nice for that DA I daily at some point!