Rev's CreamMachine, CREAM PIES AND MUSTACHE RIDES!

Comments

• RevmaynardRevmaynard Council Member
    Thanks, I appreciate it!

Put my bra back on, I've gotten countless rock chips right where it goes....kinda sucks it helps prevent damage but also causes it at the same time! Haha

297.jpg
    I was planning on getting a set of 175/50s for my wheels but they were on back order, so I decided to get another pair of 195/45 for the front and I'll move the 195/50 to the rear. Not ideal, but it'll be nice for a full set of new tires. Running -4 degrees of camber those lasted for just over 2 years and 35k miles. Not shabby for cheap econo tires!
    My 45's should be here today! I ordered a reman ac compressor, new drier, o rings, and ester oil which will be here Thursday. Hopefully I can get it all mounted/charged before Friday morning when I leave for IA! After owning the car over 4 years I'm glad to finally be getting freaking AC installed!
  • 3rd4ce3rd4ce Council Member
    Revmaynard wrote: »
    My 45's should be here today! I ordered a reman ac compressor, new drier, o rings, and ester oil which will be here Thursday. Hopefully I can get it all mounted/charged before Friday morning when I leave for IA! After owning the car over 4 years I'm glad to finally be getting freaking AC installed!

about time ... it was hot those couple times i came down to visit .....
    wagon looks good as always ......
    3rd4ce wrote: »
    about time ... it was hot those couple times i came down to visit .....
    wagon looks good as always ......

Yea, the main reason it's gotten to me is now that I work in an office environment and commute 25min one way I end up sweating through my shirt before I get to work. Not the most comfortable way to start my day. lol But I said last year I wanted to get AC back on my car by this IA.....so we will see. haha Thanks as always man!
    Just a shot from IA summer.

308933_270624366385316_518960878_n.jpg
  • driftin90driftin90 Senior Wagonist
    Did u clean your wheels in the bath tub? Lol that's awesome! My wife would kill me.
    Hahaha yep! I guess I should be thankful I'm not married then. :p

On a side note - I did clean scrub/bleach what I needed to when I was done. lol
  • BasHBasH Band Wagon
    wow, great Shuttle! Really like the overall look.
    Thanks man, I do what I can!

Mmmm parts....I ordered inner and outer tie rods for mine and Erin's (lilghosts) wagon, new front shocks for Erin's wagon, a Borla muffler like mine for Erin's, roof rack mounts for the XJ, and my winch bumper is getting made next week. Should be an eventful few weeks with the cars. Erin's is getting new shocks up front, rear camber kit, two new axles, inner and outer tie rods, lower control arms, height raised, new alignment, new muffler and then tires to top it all off. Mine is getting inner and outer tie rods and rear toe links, and rear lower control arms installed as well as an alignment. Should be nice when its all said and done.
    EE vs XJ

FIGHT!

718.jpg
    The past few weeks I had been coding for a fuel injector and map sensor, the car would break up under hard acceleration and the idle was surging from 1k-2k rpms at a stop. I replaced the injector and map this weekend and all was good, it ran perfect! Yesterday on my way home the idle starts surging again from 1k-1500k rpms. I guess my next step is cleaning the IACV and hope that fixes it!
  • H2OSH2OS Band Wagon
    This is hands down my fav wagon build here on hcw.com! Wish I could see it in person... If I owned this wagon I wouldn't change one thing about it! Awesome build Rev!
    H2OS wrote: »
    This is hands down my fav wagon build here on hcw.com! Wish I could see it in person... If I owned this wagon I wouldn't change one thing about it! Awesome build Rev!

Thanks a lot man! Maybe one day our paths will cross at a meet depending on what coast you're on! There are a few things I want to change for the sake of something different, but nothing that's irreversible/major! haha
  • Haven't checked this thread awhile. Glad to see yours is looking killer as ever. Let us know how the new suspension parts and alignment feels. Mine's due for a serious overhaul come tax season.
  • love this wagon!!!!! :encouragement:
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    Sure you dont have a vacuum leak? This can cause idle surging. I had one once by the throttle body a few years ago, ended up being a faulty throttle body gasket.
    Na, no vacuum leaks...for now its fine. lololol Hadn't been washed in a few weeks so I took it to get clean after work.

275.jpg
  • RoRoRoRo Wagonist
    I love when I find the build thread on wagons I've admired for ages!!

I've had pictures of your wagon as my phone background before quite a while ago , love it man
    Haha! That's awesome dude...never thought of anyone doing anything like that. I know I had Bisi's wagon as my background for awhile. Thanks for the compliments, I really appreciate it!
  • RoRoRoRo Wagonist
    There's so many wagons I've found on google and saved them on my phone or computer or posted on other forums and admired the helm out of them and took ideas from some etc and then heard about this forum and everyone of those wagons have a build thread on here! It's even better to see how they started and the effort put into them
    RoRo wrote: »
    There's so many wagons I've found on google and saved them on my phone or computer or posted on other forums and admired the helm out of them and took ideas from some etc and then heard about this forum and everyone of those wagons have a build thread on here! It's even better to see how they started and the effort put into them

That's awesome! Well....welcome to the wonderful world of wagons!
  • PrennroPrennro Council Member
    Revmaynard wrote: »
    Tinted the windows, 35% front two doors and 20% all around the back. :)
    Rev, if you had to do again, would you keep your tint setup, go 20% on front too, or something different? Wanting to get mine tinted and throwing around ideas.

Love the cream ride, regardless! Looks great! Cant believe there are so many good looking wagons in our area on the forum, and rarely see any!
    I'm content with my setup now, I got pulled over for tint by my work in Suwanee and they tested the fronts (legal) and let me go....lol but the visibility from left to right is nice even though its a shade lighter. The rear I don't really have an issue with because I typically know what's behind me. But this isn't saying its hard to see out of at all with 20/20. lolol Thanks for the compliments though!
    Got my matching 195/45s mounted in the rear yesterday. I took my slightly used 195/50s and put on Erins wagon to match the matching front pair I got for her car a few weeks back. So now we both have a matching set of 4 new tires, woot.

519.jpg
  • Read through this whole thread and your wagon is by far one of my favorite wagons. Awe inspiring to say the least. Soooo creeeamy.
    That's awesome, thanks for taking the time to check it out! I'm glad when I can be inspiring to another builder!

--In other news, I got a complete EX brake swap from a sedan at the local PullAPart. I also got the master cylinder for Erin's wagon so once I pull my brakes off she can get my new calipers and such. (I already have the EX master cylinder swap)

207633_4324519547541_680354488_n.jpg
    New wheels and tires should be on within two weeks or so!
  • ChaifeChaife Instagram grand master
    Nice. Will be dope to see the fresh setup at IA.
    I hope so! I'm ready for a new look after 3 years. The steelies will go on my other 4th gen! ;) I'm going from 15x8 0 to 16x8 +25, I can't wait!