Saint Pete Wagon!

Comments

• SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    where did you get your struts? I need them badly....
    I got mine from a fellow member on here. You can get them on eBay I believe.

Well my alternator is bad, battery is bad, radio is fried and my passenger side axle boot ripped. It happened all so quickly lol time to drop it off and help my friend in the shop at school.
  • Ridge911Ridge911 New Wagonist
    Bad battery or bad alternator frequently damage the opposing component. IE: bad alternator ruins good battery and vice versa.
  • DRMORTYDRMORTY Council Member
    Ouch.. That sucks.. I have a parts car.. But, my black wagon really needs the struts..
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Fixed the alternator a week ago or so but still need to get the axles and radio but no money :/ on to better things, auto body class was having a cookout got to wash my car and noticed some wheels sitting outside abandoned. Looked like they would fit the wagon so I asked the teacher if I could have them if they were not using them. He accepted hell he even said I could paint them if I liked the look of the wheels on the wagon. All I know about these wheels he said they were from some Nissan a customer donated.
    398.jpg
    Cleaned them up one of the wheels a tad and hooked it up. I like. :encouragement:
    399.jpg
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    400.jpg
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Ridge911 wrote: »
    Bad battery or bad alternator frequently damage the opposing component. IE: bad alternator ruins good battery and vice versa.
    That's what the instructor at mechanics told me also.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    DRMORTY wrote: »
    Ouch.. That sucks.. I have a parts car.. But, my black wagon really needs the struts..
    I'm going to need some body parts soon.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Did some carpet washing. Used some a Dove dish detergent, hand full of scrubbing, and vacuuming worked lovely.
    196.jpg
    197.jpg
  • simplyhondasimplyhonda Council Member
    Ahhh…That will smell fresh. Look good too. I love a nice carpet!
  • Hey..im interested in the wagon send me an email@ chewy3055@gmail.com
    I'll give you my # then..tnx

It is the fuse holder that connects to the battery.

Replace the factory fuse holder with another one or take apart and add two inline fuse holders.[/QUOTE]
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Ahhh…That will smell fresh. Look good too. I love a nice carpet!
    Still smells fresh to this day. Nothing much going on with the wagon but one of my buddies saw this yakima
    Joe pro about to get thrown out and he claimed it and sold it to me for 30 bucks. Other than that just making car wheel pots in 3D art lol.
    11.jpg
    12.jpg
    13.jpg
  • TerminusVoxTerminusVox Senior Wagonist
    I love that teapot! Nice work!
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    I love that teapot! Nice work!
    Thanks man!

Can't go wrong with $2 floor mats from big lots!
    104.jpg
    105.jpg
    106.jpg
    107.jpg
  • 3rd4ce3rd4ce Council Member
    I still miss your trunk cover you modified to fit .... One of the coolest mods
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    3rd4ce wrote: »
    I still miss your trunk cover you modified to fit .... One of the coolest mods
    I miss it as well. I'm going to get smaller sub so I can put the cargo cover back on.

Fellow member on the forum notified me of a spare wagon at LKQ and I took some parts.
    286.jpg
    Brought some instructions just incase I got stuck. Thanks doitdub for the awesome write up.

287.jpg
    If anybody needs a brown door panel let me know.
    oh nice find .... was it an rt..?

ive still not gone to any junk yards here in Florida .....
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    oh nice find .... was it an rt..?

ive still not gone to any junk yards here in Florida .....
    Nah it wasn't. If you need anything Lmk. It was actually the first time I've been to one. It was a cool experience.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Some progress on the wagon. My instructor Ron and I got the fender and door on. We swapped the door latch, handle and lock from the other door. Couldn't take to many pics but I did take some. After we took the door and fender off, we noticed that the door and fender were not the original ones.
    301.jpg
    302.jpg
    303.jpg
    Washed the wagon after the procedure and noticed another wagon parked outside for some body work. Pulled up the wagon next to it and snapped some pics with it.
    304.jpg
    305.jpg
    306.jpg
    Close up on the fender and door. The fender needs a tad bit more of work done to it. There's a dent in the middle and a couple high spots here and there that need to be tapped down and bondoed. So the plan now is to figure out what color the paint is to get a color match and blend the paint on to the rear door. I'm very pleased with the results looks 100% better than before.
    307.jpg
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Purchased one of Prennro's epic shirts.
    308.jpg
    now your rollin like me in the multi colored wagon .... :encouragement:

keep up the great work ....

did you find out who owned the other wagon ..??? are they a member on ciVicwagon.com ive seen a handful of wagon rollin around took a nice picture of a white wagon in under parking @ International Mall.....
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    now your rollin like me in the multi colored wagon .... :encouragement:

keep up the great work ....

did you find out who owned the other wagon ..??? are they a member on ciVicwagon.com ive seen a handful of wagon rollin around took a nice picture of a white wagon in under parking @ International Mall.....
    Thanks man! Yea man maybe Prennro can make some multi colored wagon stickers ha! I really don't know who owned it but there was this old guy that came in to drop off a car. It potentially could of have been him. But I doubt he his a member but I can tell you the wagon had the crappiest paint job ever! Streaks all over the hood and they didn't even bother to tape the trim. I guess it's a get what you pay for deal going on. Are you speaking of that lowered white wagon with black wheels?

Got a color match on the wagon. So next step is to do the necessary bodywork and out spray some liquid on her. Also, I returned to the junk yard today to get the hood. Luckily the hood was still there. Whoever went before me pulling parts went ham on it. So I deep cleaned the hood since there was gunk all under the hood. Then I went to test fit the hood. It doesn't lock into place so I'm guessing the T bar needs some adjusting.

Having the seats fold down as so has been super helpful. Love it!

338.jpg
    339.jpg
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Spent spring break in NYC. I wanted to share a couple pics from the trip.
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    6.jpg
    7.jpg
    8.jpg
    9.jpg
    10.jpg
    My friends in Jersey took me to a Japanese store. Found a sweet shirt and key chain.
    11.jpg
    12.jpg
    So hopefully I can get the hood on this week and get some bodywork going. Will keep you guys updated for sure.
  • simplyhondasimplyhonda Council Member
    Lookin' good! Glad to see that bullbar still on there! Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see it finnished.
    NYC trip looks fun. I had a blast when I visited there a few years ago.
  • PrennroPrennro Council Member
    Awesome! Thx for tha love! The pics from NYC look awesome. Only thing missing is a wagon! Ha
    NYC is def on my bucket list. Maybe I will get there one day.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Lookin' good! Glad to see that bullbar still on there! Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see it finnished.
    NYC trip looks fun. I had a blast when I visited there a few years ago.
    Thanks man. I'm glad as well I kept the bullbar it gives the wagon a complete different personality. I'm dying for it to be finished ha.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Prennro wrote: »
    Awesome! Thx for tha love! The pics from NYC look awesome. Only thing missing is a wagon! Ha
    NYC is def on my bucket list. Maybe I will get there one day.
    No problem! There not to bad considering they were shot with an iPad. I did not even see one wagon in the city. I was searching like a hawk for one.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    My wagon is slowly morphing into a brown wagon.
    69.jpg
    70.jpg
    Whats left before any further body work is some frame work. If you notice in the picture ones of the headlights are caved in more than the other. So that's means some pulling. Also planning on getting new headlights. Simplyhonda's idea is cool they just don't brighten up the path at night enough and these headlights have some of the mounting plastic pieces broken off.

Also got a cool CD case and wiper plug.
    71.jpg
    72.jpg
  • Did you ever open up the center console and put LEDs there?
  • My passenger side headlight bucket was bent on my sedan, ended up having a friend help me pull one from a donor car and replacing it just this past Sunday. I am sure you will be happy to have a straight front end, I know I am!
  • The Green and Gold is cool looking to me at least.