Saint Pete Wagon!

Comments

• 90wag90wag Band Wagon
    what did you do for the exhaust ? great build btw!
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Did you ever open up the center console and put LEDs there?
    Now that you say that I checked it out and they don't work at all. I believe it has to do with this red wire hanging out. It has no where to plug into. Do you have a center console like this?
    226.jpg
    227.jpg
    My passenger side headlight bucket was bent on my sedan, ended up having a friend help me pull one from a donor car and replacing it just this past Sunday. I am sure you will be happy to have a straight front end, I know I am!
    Man you do even know! Even though it's partially fixed(we still have some pulling to do), I am totally stoked about having a straight front end for once lol.
    The Green and Gold is cool looking to me at least.
    Ohh man I'm dying to get it painted haha.

90wag wrote: »
    what did you do for the exhaust ? great build btw!
    Thanks man! I bought the wagon from my brother with it on. The old one had a hole rusting through so he took it to a local exhaust shop and had the exhaust tip welded on. Honestly I'm not a big fan of it. I'm thinking about doing something like wagodizzle with his Borla catback or just buy an OEM one.

For a while now I've been wanting to get some Honda Fit sport wheels. Got a grip of some.
    228.jpg
    229.jpg
    230.jpg
  • Any chance you remember the name of the store I want to look them up see if they have anymore of those shirts I really want one
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Any chance you remember the name of the store I want to look them up see if they have anymore of those shirts I really want one
    Honestly I don't remember. But I do have the website for the producer of the product.
    http://www.eeffectapparel.com/?wpsc-product=ef-civic-chassis-repeat
  • Can't wait till this bad boy is painted! :) I like that rear wiper delete.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Can't wait till this bad boy is painted! :) I like that rear wiper delete.
    Where on the same boat! I'm going to hold on until later this year to paint it. I'm thinking about a different color. We will see. The wiper plug is from an eg hatch (Prennro's idea).
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    New Honda lug nuts and key.
    420.jpg
    Out with the old crusty ones.
    421.jpg
    In with the new shiny ones.
    422.jpg
  • Very nice! I've got a set of fresh lugs and some Honda locks to put on also. Just ordered new tires so they will be going on with those soon.
  • VladiVladi Senior Wagonist
    Great nuts sir.
  • teamOceanteamOcean Band Wagon
    3rd4ce wrote: »
    now your rollin like me in the multi colored wagon .... :encouragement:

keep up the great work ....

did you find out who owned the other wagon ..??? are they a member on ciVicwagon.com ive seen a handful of wagon rollin around took a nice picture of a white wagon in under parking @ International Mall.....

Was it a stock white wagon with a baby on board shade?
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Very nice! I've got a set of fresh lugs and some Honda locks to put on also. Just ordered new tires so they will be going on with those soon.
    Thanks man. Sweet I'll be looking out for your thread.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Vladi wrote: »
    Great nuts sir.
    Lols thanks dude.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Got into a little accident with the wagon... I was making a right from an alley didn't see any cars or nothing. Then this huge blacked out bronco (how did I miss that lol) came outta no where and ripped my bumper off and corner light. Thankfully there is no serious damage. Now I'm in the hunt for a bumper (this one was jacked up either way) and EDM corner light. I should have everything set up back to normal tomorrow at the shop.
    803.jpg
    804.jpg
  • Ahh glad there was no serious damage
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Managed to fit a bumper from a 88 civic sedan on the wagon. Bolted right up. All that was need was to swap over the bolts that keep the reinforcement bar in place and make brackets to keep the bumper filler aligned with the bumper on the corners. Overall, I'm very pleased with the results.
    663.jpg
    664.jpg
    665.jpg
    What's next to do is some pulling from the headlight buckets since they were tweaked in the accidents the wagon has had in the past and I need to buy new headlights along with a corner light. Than it will be back to normal other than the paint.
  • simplyhondasimplyhonda Council Member
    Lookin good bro!
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Lookin good bro!
    Thanks man!

Did some pulling last week on the right front headlight bucket. After hours of pulling and beating, my instructor and I came to the conclusion that it was worth cutting the old core support and switching it out for a new one. As a matter of fact, I might get one soon.

If anyone is interested, here are some measurements of the wagon(measured in MM):
    58.jpg
    59.jpg

On the other hand, prennro restored a wheel for me and turned a ebrake handle as well. Turned out superb. Also got a vintage Honda horn button to accompany the wheel. Thanks again!
    1.png

60.jpg

61.jpg
    62.jpg
  • Its coming along, time and money are the enemy lol. I saw that wheel on instagram, we need to follow eachother. My name on IG is Killa_ef_uat.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Its coming along, time and money are the enemy lol. I saw that wheel on instagram, we need to follow eachother. My name on IG is Killa_ef_uat.
    You are certainly right about that sir. Time and money is scarce up in here lol. I believe we follow eachother already my username is aviouslymee2.
  • boogie_manboogie_man Band Wagon
    that refurb'd wheel and shift knob look like the bee's knees, well done
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    boogie_man wrote: »
    that refurb'd wheel and shift knob look like the bee's knees, well done
    Thanks man. All credit goes to prennro though.
  • therichisgoodtherichisgood New Wagonist
    Coming together nicely :encouragement:
  • SPW wrote: »
    You are certainly right about that sir. Time and money is scarce up in here lol. I believe we follow eachother already my username is aviouslymee2.

Ohhh okay yeah, we are following each other. Well get a pic of your wagon up there today for WaGoN WeDnEsDaY! :)
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Coming together nicely :encouragement:
    Thanks man appreciate it.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Ohhh okay yeah, we are following each other. Well get a pic of your wagon up there today for WaGoN WeDnEsDaY! :)

I dont think the wagon is Wagon Wednesday Worthy yet lol.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    ee4wagoon caught me at the parking lot at tech school. Took some pics with his freshly painted wagon. Looks great dude!
    178.jpg
    179.jpg
    180.jpg
    Prennro is an end level boss.

steering wheel and shiftknob are awesome.
  • PrennroPrennro Council Member
    Vladi wrote: »
    Prennro is an end level boss.

Vladi, i guess ill take this as a compliment? If so, thx i appreciate being considered any kind of "baaws."I ha ha
    Offcourse its a compliment. Woodwork is great!
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Cancer is a bit more then expected. I'm going to end up welding a patch.
    167.jpg
    168.jpg
    169.jpg
    170.jpg
    171.jpg
    172.jpg
    Tools used:
    173.jpg
    174.jpg
    175.jpg
    176.jpg
    Taped up and coming back at it tomorrow.
    177.jpg