1991 sohc zc rt4wd wagon ee4

Comments

• woah! what happened to the wagon?
  • klumklum Senior Wagonist
    wasnt paying attention resulting in me having to decide between either rolling the wagon down an embankment or hitting it straight on i chose the straight on method.
    Before
    395.jpg
    heres where i got my body allignment
    396.jpg
    397.jpg
    overall
    im back to where i was before if not a lil better, i need to replace the front crossmember and subframe, steering rack, lca,radius arms and then as long as that lines up properly theres no reason i cant get it running as straight or straighter than ever so im not giving up quite yet.
    although i am going to be looking for a new wagon to pick up in the near future i just need a fresh start with something as powerful as im planning in my head . not to mention i am going to need a beater if im going to build any thing this car gets 20 mpg at most lol
    183230_203876376305648_100000498604781_765958_2719622_n.jpg
  • peskyopeskyo New Wagonist
    love it :D
    thanks
    that last picture is my only hope hahaha see the reflection in the white hoood its like i mentto do it! lol
  • peskyopeskyo New Wagonist
    just noticed the clear corners thumps up
    1004.jpg
    1005.jpg

1006.jpg
    1007.jpg
    got stuck in mud cuz i forgot it was in 2wd mode. :/
    there was so much mud when i got out onto the street my car whiped around like it was rwd , that sway bar is beefie its awesome.

1008.jpg

1009.jpg

1010.jpg
    1011.jpg

1012.jpg

1013.jpg
    1014.jpg

1015.jpg
    1016.jpg
    1017.jpg
    flood coverage of my city
  • wyld kardz ee2wyld kardz ee2 Senior Wagonist
    Those second pair of Enkeis,I was thinking of picking them up too.This rain is crazy.
    663.jpg

664.jpg

665.jpg

666.jpg

667.jpg

668.jpg

669.jpg
    Those second pair of Enkeis,I was thinking of picking them up too.This rain is crazy.
    oh yeah? the dude was hella cool and jugged them with the tires only flaw in all that is he was missnig two center caps :(
    im glad you didnt get them cuz im planning on rebarrelling them into 16"x8" with a hella low offset something positive but barely.
  • only thing better than those rims are the teddy bears. :D
    211.jpg

212.jpg
    213.jpg

214.jpg

215.jpg

216.jpg
    217.jpg

212.jpg
    247523_229003567126262_100000498604781_970241_6950552_n.jpg
    255633_232264793466806_100000498604781_995525_485491_n.jpg
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    <3 the new wheels.
    thanks to bad she spun a rod bearring and the motor completely seized.. forgot to post that.. i cant get a break! :(
  • .JoshuA..JoshuA. Wagonist
    man those wheels wheels are sick both sets
    thanks a lot im gunna post a write up on timing belts,waterpump,headgasket i bought a new motor sohc Zc and once i get that ill just need to swap my old piece of shit one out and 5hrs later ill be back on the road. becasue of the timing of all this im broke as fuck and i decided im just going to take time building my car back up so im gunna redo all the half ass jobs ive done. i have to rewire part of my dash because the cigg lighter still doesnt work from when the dash caught on fire.
  • AaronAaron Wagonist
    Find some center caps!! wheels look nice otherwise
  • I have the same rack, I was wondering did you drill holes through the roof?
    it came with my car but yeh iit has little holes for the rivits
    im gunna have someone custom make me new caps that will look like the oem ones , and im gunna get the stickers for them and see how that looks.
    thanks for the comments! i got a big job ahead of me ill be posting much more!
  • DRMORTYDRMORTY Council Member
    Like the new wheels.. I think some smooth flat caps would look good. No Sticker..
  • deejonazedeejonaze Band Wagon
    damn. i love the feel of a wood grain steering wheel. nice new wheels too!
    thanks!! i do too i wanna fab up a woodgrain dash somehow..
    heres hella shit for the new motor
    404.jpg
    breakfast of champs!
    405.jpg

so i took the motor apart i tried cranking it from the cam first and no luck, took the head off and after much force i was able to crank it again( anyone know if a motor can seize and then unsieze? lol )
    406.jpg
    407.jpg
    if you see what i see , a piston is a couple mm higher than the other, above the surface of the block . i was getting worried testing different hypothesis' because i was hearing noise coming from the tranny, i gotta go to work so thats where im at for today, im taking my sweet time swaping this motor in because im a bit rusty on engine work and id rather be calm through the whole process so when/if it doesnt work out i wont be as fustrated because i wont be so fatigued..
    heres a lil inspiration for my self since this page is so glum

213.jpg

thanks for lookin
  • i hope to have my blue turtle looking close to yours. your wagon looks crazy
    haha dont want that my cars a piece of shit aim for mrm3's quality, thats a nice wagon!
    but thanks any way! im hoping to have her running again by the weekend.
    542.jpg
    had a great time diagnosing why the car charger/lighter port didnt work.
    543.jpg
    only did that til about 330 am
    still havent got the motor in. frankly its been to hot and i just got out of school for the summer semester im just being lazy. lol maybe tonight will be the night!
  • deejonazedeejonaze Band Wagon
    klum wrote:
    breakfast of champs!
    405.jpg

off topic, but i love bagels. and i haven't had Code Red in a longgg time.