1991 sohc zc rt4wd wagon ee4

Comments

• Saw your video on youtube pretty dope man like the restoration you did on this Wagon.
  • i used to have a set of those enkei aeronautics 15x7 i was gonna put on my fit, now i wish i kept them!
  • klumklum Senior Wagonist
    552.jpg
  • JDMWago666JDMWago666 Senior Wagonist
    Good looking wagon.
  • Love that front bumper. Wish I could get my hands on one.
    ^ its a stock bumper though! lol i just cut holes in it

heres a few new shots of the interior beacuse i spent like 2 hours cleaning that bitch steam cleaning seats lifting 20 yr old ass sweat stains lol

767.jpg

768.jpg

769.jpg

770.jpg

771.jpg

772.jpg

773.jpg
    last shot got ****ed up by my dirty ass mirror
    thanks for lookin ! out for feedback dont be shy ;)
    Looks good! Like the rims.
    thanks a lot the rims seem to be everybodys favorite part of the car lol i cant seem to get rid of them im looking into making a set of bbs RS soon here im working on stacking up some extra money to take care of my allignment though because i go thru tires every 3 months..=(
  • AaronAaron Wagonist
    lol you love that wheel dont you
  • nice car!

What steering wheel? lol
    the steering wheel is bad ass of course i like it!
    its a nardi
  • steering wheel and fog lights are looking sharp dude!
    Did you at one point have those rims gold or bronze?
    yeah they used to be gold when my hood was still blue lol i went with the white to match the replacement hood and it gave it a more stock look
  • adamEFwagonadamEFwagon Senior Wagonist
    no front lip??
  • you and your lowered wagon. im jealous cuz i cant lower mine like yours...... yet. lol.
    you and your lowered wagon. im jealous cuz i cant lower mine like yours...... yet. lol.
    Why not mines not even that low! im not even tuckin tire yet ;)
    no front lip??
    post up a clean lip that fits on wagons i havent seen a really clean one yet i been thinking of the bumper filler lip idea since i have a spare one of those laying around but idk..

180208_193105930716026_100000498604781_684419_6120577_n.jpg

168142_193105954049357_100000498604781_684420_8283093_n.jpg

my car became a man! 260k!! still clean title ... one accident :( heres to 260 more with no accidents!!!!
  • i think my axles gone bad so it shakes under acceleration and turning left. my car is in descent hight now. just not the hight im happy with. lol.
    oh yea i saw that in your build up or something that sucks hope you figure it out i wish i had some insight on that
  • 1988rt1988rt Senior Wagonist
    sick car, I seen those at a wrecking yard up in my neck of the woods I should of picked them up
  • post up a clean lip that fits on wagons i havent seen a really clean one yet i been thinking of the bumper filler lip idea since i have a spare one of those laying around but idk..

have you seen my lip? it just needs to be trimmed on the edge but it bolts in like its meant to be. yah, its bolted on and not drilled. lol.
    you seen what those wheels?

the pics on your build? ill check it out

lil update-
    i go thru tires in about 4 months (well rear tires)
    so i ordered a set of wicked tuning toe arms
    update after allignment
  • yah, its in my build. its a integra lip. lol.
    43.jpg
    44.jpg
    lil teaser
    fulllshoot::..
    48.jpg

49.jpg
    50.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

54.jpg

55.jpg

43.jpg

50.jpg
    You really are in love with that steering wheel, huh? Looks good, she's a dirty girl :lol:
  • right hand on the pinewood, lol :wink:
    i love the wheel yes. lol@ the comment above i got a really wierd shaped right hand ..
    i got my wicked tuning rear toe arms in today im gunna do a lil write up and hopefully install my rear trailing arm bushings i went iwth OE spec replacements. on those
    been hesitant to show you guys what i did after i been posting all these writeups oh well
    328.jpg
    in the process of rebuild subframe migght have been bent hoping thats not the case going to replace the front cross member and go from there
    Poor poor wagon. Hope everything works out for you and it's not that bad. Good luck