california el swagonee2 1990ee2 swagon build lots of pics

123457»

Comments

• very unique looking. Good Idea.
  • thank you guys the speakers made a huge difference in the wagon SOUNDS GREAT ''tony the tiger voice" lol has a built in sub with highs and lows another friend of mine did the same just wish they light up but maybe ill sell these and buy the others lol and thanks for the positive feed back guys
  • damn those speakers are amazing i was thinking about getting one of those since i sub takes up the hole trunk lol nice.
  • yeah man speakers are a big difference in the wagon surround sound lol
  • how much for a set of 5 tires
  • what do you mean 5 set of tires?
  • EpharoeEpharoe Band Wagon
    The build is turning out really well. digging the tailights and rear fogs. How was the fitting of the clear corner lights? Was there modification needed?
  • clear corners was easy same as the stocks just gotta make sure you get the plug that goes with the corner since its only a single bulb or open up the hole alil so the imputs fit and you could lock it on
  • tumal1tumal1 Band Wagon
    el swag, how much for the rebarrel?
  • well guys iv been gone for awhile trying to start my own wheel business with rare wheelsand been purchasing wheels from over seas like crazy lol and also been searching for my rare parts so im back at it again continuing my build lol so heres whats new

MADE ME A SET OF RE-BARRELS STEELIES 15X8+0
    50.jpg
    51.jpg
    cam across these usdm sh5 wagon fogs with harness and switch
    52.jpg
    AND FOUND THESE BEAUTIFUL RARE SET OF FENDER MIRRORS ;-) THAT I WILL NEVER SELL AND WILL BE BURRIED WITH LOL
    53.jpg
    and picked these all these wheels up
    WORK LEADSLEDS 15'
    54.jpg
    VOLK CV-PROS 15'
    55.jpg
    SSR SUNNY WALKS 16X7
    56.jpg
    WORK EWING MESH
    57.jpg
    RARE OLD SCHOOL ARE WHEELS 15X7
    58.jpg
    SSR REVERSE MESH 15X7
    59.jpg
  • The steelies look sick with the gold centres! As for that wheel pick up........... thats a pretty crazy collection. Where did you find them all? Must have set you back a fair bit
  • JDMWago666JDMWago666 Senior Wagonist
    leadsleds and sunny walks are awesome. wagon looks great with the steelies. what size tires are you running?
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    I like those ARE wheels, those are neat. Steelies look pretty phresh too!
  • VladiVladi Senior Wagonist
    I hate you for collecting so many awesome wheels.
    No really, I hate you.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Epic collection of wheels dude!
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    What kind of vehicle did the roof speaker setup come from? Far out!
  • speakers cam from a isuzu from japan and i ran 195/50/15 on my wheels and i honestly been saving uo for wheels im planning on opening my own rare wheel web site and lil shop hopefully soon just depends if any body buys wheels but well see what happends
  • i have a fitment question. How do the rears fit with your 15x8 +0 steelies? What tire size? Stock camber from lowering it?
  • drfinkdrfink Wagonist
    how much would you charge me to rebarrel a set of wheels?
  • steelies cost 450 chrome and 375 non 15x8 any offset and///// bruceleekue no camber kits just lowered and 195/50/15 and no rubbing at all
  • sup guys well the return of slimeball and daisy has come back lol been really busy with the wagon and trying to prep it for this coming year and searching for parts and parts and again buying more rare wheels to finally start my own buisness and sell wheels and some lil parts that we can sell till we can really get known and import bigger and better item so heres a few pics of whats gone down and some pics from a photo shoot that was done by a good friend of mine so enjoy mates

new rare parts
    248.jpg
    249.jpg
    250.jpg
    251.jpg
    252.jpg
    253.jpg
    254.jpg
    255.jpg
    256.jpg

MY small photo shoot hope you guys enjoy ^_^
    257.jpg
    258.jpg
    259.jpg
    260.jpg
    261.jpg
    262.jpg
    263.jpg
  • 90wag90wag Band Wagon
    what rear bar did you use behind your backseat ??
  • Eg6(s)Eg6(s) Band Wagon
    Hey man! Are you still doing steel wheels? I'll ship you my RT's tomorrow @ $375! I don't need them re-finished I can coat them when I get them. Lmk. Thanks man!!!