california el swagonee2 1990ee2 swagon build lots of pics

Comments

• Dudddde cars looking Sikkkk but i have a question for you.... Do you still have these wheels? 168.jpg................... You want to get rid of them?
    sold them =( but i have a set coming lmk
  • wats up guys been awhile since iv posted or updated but things are looking up hopefully for me found a new replacement motor for the wagon =) and also found me some rare of rare bbs motorsport e50s wheels they are rare and valued at 3k each set and i have 2 sets lol but 1 set will be sold for 2600 =) but figured id share my treasure with you guys and update alil these wheels are mint condition never been mounted ever and are complete so heres some pics
    they look ugly but i think there dope cause the way the face is mounted

557.jpg
    558.jpg
    559.jpg
    560.jpg
    561.jpg
    562.jpg
    563.jpg
    564.jpg
  • I want those leadsleds!! So sick, all of them are fresh though.
  • i want those leadsleds!! So sick, all of them are fresh though.
    lmk there fs if interested pm me
  • those wheels r not ugly... i think they would be Sic on a slammed wagon.... Too bad mine is gonna be jacked up....and i am broke
  • not saying there ugly if they were i wouldnt have got them lol some people would say they are ugly but not me lol
  • VLxTurtleVLxTurtle New Wagonist
    Fresh wheels! I need a set of these in my life, too bad I can't afford right now.... Sigh...
  • well guys no good news so far still waiting to get a motor for my wagon daisy but traded some things i had from a b series setup i had for a set of bbs rs =) 15x6.5+34 thinking of redoing them if not gonna sell them but might just refinish and swap the lips out to a 15x8+0 or 15x9 well see how it goes so heres my lil update pic lol
    2013-06-04193811_zps40d9ca0b.jpg
    105.jpg
    106.jpg
    107.jpg
  • well guys great news i found a motor complete with si trans and stage 1 clutch and harness and ecu off a 91 crx im hoping to swap in this coming few days so i could make it to our annual ef meet here in cali hopefully all goes good and it runs like a champ will post picks of my buy soon
  • well guys heres my buy for daisy here new motor and trans that will be hopefully be getting swapped in in these next few days d16a6 with crx si trans crx wirring harness and stock ecu all for 150 that i paid and also picked up some speaker pods from the local junk yard that i found moded in back of a hatch and also traded the rs for some ssr reverse mesh 15' staggered and also bought my wife a new project ek sedan complete shell with motor and trans but motor is done will be rebuilding this next week and installing after back from machining so heres the pics lmk what you guys think

187.jpg
    188.jpg
    189.jpg
    190.jpg
    and my wifes new project i bought here for 1500 with oem visors,stanley raybrig fogs,oem sir lip,si's with new tires i think it was a good buy but imma be busy with 2 cars lol but well worth it lets see how it goes
    191.jpg
  • You and your awesome collection of wheels, jealous! Nice pick up on the speaker pods, I'm still wanting to get those leadsleds from you!
  • lol will let you know as soon as everything is handled bro all my wheels are fs lol
  • so new update on daisy lol she has been finally swapped lol me and a real good friend of mine pulled out the stock oem d15b2 this Wednesday and took it apart just to review what was wrong with it and came to the conclusion that it had a blown head gasket instead of the blown rings but we decided to continue to swap out long blocks and added the d16a6 but we did change head gasket,timing belt,water pump and tensioner just to be safe and also cause i hate the felp gaskets lol and the trans couldnt be used do to the year being 88-89 spline count was different then my 90-91 on my new clutch i had running already and the one that was on the si trans was shot so we had a few issues after installing it and getting it up and running it started fine one first crank after priming fuel but when we would give it gas it had real bad lag to reach rev point and timing was on point so we thought but turned out on some sohc and bseries swaps timing is set different to the second point on crank pulley so we adjusted it and reved up like a queen lol and honestly felt like it had more balls then ever lol so shes up and running it does smoke alil but i believe its left over oil that still needs to be burned i drove it for a while and its slowly going away so heres some pics lmk what you guys think

367.jpg
    she's dirty been sitting for 2 months or so
    368.jpg
    369.jpg
    370.jpg
    short lil video of it driving and running was smoking and eventually started going away after running for hours
    371.jpg
  • congrats on on getting the wagon up and running. are you going to going to that ef meet at bobs big boys?
  • hollywood1 wrote: »
    congrats on on getting the wagon up and running. are you going to going to that ef meet at bobs big boys?
    yeah i should be there with my missing corners but ill be there early helping akebono usdm who is hosting it this year set up and things
  • Nice to see it running again, want to see more pictures! hah
  • nice to see it running again, want to see more pictures! Hah

more pics after i clean her up and tiddy her up a bite lol and clean the bay and everything hes really dirty rite now
  • cool ill see you there. ima try and show up around 230
  • see you there ill be arriving early to help them set up and shit but ill be there with daisy rocking my fins and oem visors and extra lil things lol
  • seen your car at the meet but no one around to say whats up too
    463.jpg
  • hollywood1 wrote: »
    seen your car at the meet but no one around to say whats up too
    463.jpg
    lol my bad i was running around with friends i did see you pull in you parked out side then a while later bounced
  • yeah i was there for maybe an hour. had to go to ontario after that.
  • You and your awesome collection of wheels, jealous! Nice pick up on the speaker pods, I'm still wanting to get those leadsleds from you!
    hope your happy with your carving head 40's sir lmk once you recieve them hope you enjoy them ill ship out tuesday after payment
  • well guys no new big up dates on the wagon but picked up my adapters for my ssr formula mesh and picked up some used tires for 60 bucks and finally mounted them but still need my fenders rolled hopefully tomarrow they will get rolled and finally take daisy out for a spin to show off her new kicks lol well heres a few picks of how she sits lmk what you guys think

SSR FORMULA MESH STAGGERED 15X7.5+4 REARS 15X7+23 FRONT WITH 15MM ADAPTERS
    203.jpg
    204.jpg
    205.jpg
    206.jpg
    207.jpg
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    looks good, like the bronze/gold rims combo with the blue wagon!

and the un-tinted windows. I really like the way un-tinted windows look, but damn, I'm dying to tint mine because its sooooo hot lately...
  • thanks thats what im going for no tint on my wagon and the ssr gold gives the wagon a whole new look imo it looks mean when looking from behind with the nice stance
  • VladiVladi Senior Wagonist
    Damn those wheels are sick.

So much want!
  • inside_jdminside_jdm Band Wagon
    Can we get some more info on that rear spoiler im really intetested in making one or buying it off someone who has one :)
  • The charge speed wing ? I actually stopped working on it do to the car not running and having family issues im gonna start working on it a again and try and make some asap ill keep people in formed on updates on whats going on once one is made
  • Im jelous. Looks good