california el swagonee2 1990ee2 swagon build lots of pics

Hey guys im new to this forum and have been lurking around for awhile and finally decided to show and post my current build thread since i recently traded my ef sedan with a built b20 j1 lsd trans and more for this bone stone 90 civic wagon ee2 clean tittle 5 speed.This will be my 2nd build on a wagon and and future plans this year is to be rhd with legit blue tag here in California and hopefully soon after full paint and body work and will keep it sohc but will be boosted and hopefully make make my famous lol re-barreled steelies hopefully rt's. So here's a break down on my wagon and what i have done to it so far and hope you like my build as it goes.

bone stock d15 240k bad rings
stock oem trans 240k grinds gears lol
so basically all stock
blown struts ebay coilovers

here's my second hobby lol 1/24 scale cars
87 civic flush
543.jpg
544.jpg
545.jpg
boosted crv
630.jpg
631.jpg
548.jpg
not completed ek sir rhd hatch
632.jpg
633.jpg
1st civic wagon build
634.jpg
549.jpg
550.jpg
my current build
530.jpg
531.jpg
added a nrg qr setup
537.jpg
interior almost mint
542.jpg
added skunk to suspension and blox lcas
534.jpg
535.jpg
added xxr 002 15x8+0 fenders rubbed so i rolled and pulled them alil more
533.jpg
didn't like the xxr so bought these stance midset 15x8+25 195/50/15
536.jpg
635.jpg
539.jpg
541.jpg

futur plans this year hopefully 2013
sohc-v turbo
function form type 2's
rhd conversion blue tagged
blonze windows
jdm interior
paint body
re-barreled steelies hopefully rt's

Comments

• looks great! love the models too bro.
  • looks great! love the models too bro.
    thanks and thanks just a second hobby i have have alot more made lol but thanks again
  • maxfromCOmaxfromCO Band Wagon
    that beige wagon is sick! hope this wagon turns out just as good!
  • thanks and hopefully it will
  • hey guys so new update i trade my wheels again lol for gold stance mindsets same specs and also got a great offer for my tool box only that i am selling on hondatech was offered a set of wheels from imadeskidmarks.com and im stuck between these 2 sets of wheels 15x6.5+9 work ewing finII and also ssr ex-c mesh 15x6.5+6 but needs a barrel replaced do to extensive curbage on the mesh set what would you guys pick lol

968.jpg
    969.jpg
  • 949949 Senior Wagonist
    what tires?
    what specs of the tires?
  • What rims?
  • RoRoRoRo Wagonist
    Mesh ones look way better!!!!
  • Go with the fins. Be different
  • But I like the mesh
  • MESH! just say'n mesh all the way'n!
  • r8edmr8edm Wagonist
    +1 for Ewing fins, they are sickkk
  • Yeah i went with the fins for my wagon so hopefully soon they will be on my wagon fully restored
  • sweet wagon! what kind of spoiler was on your beige one?
  • it was for a ek hatch i moded
  • JDMWago666JDMWago666 Senior Wagonist
    I like the first set better.
  • JDMWago666 wrote: »
    I like the first set better.
    yeah thats what i went with the work ewing fins II
  • VladiVladi Senior Wagonist
    I think you should buy both sets, both sick. Hard choice.
  • PrennroPrennro Council Member
    Just now seeing your build, and off topic on your wheel input, but the rear spoiler on your cream 1st civic wagon build turned out good!
  • Prennro wrote: »
    just now seeing your build, and off topic on your wheel input, but the rear spoiler on your cream 1st civic wagon build turned out good!
    my wheel input?
  • sup guys well heres a up date i got the work ewing fins II 15x6.5+9 and finally took them all apart to send in to get fully restored here at a local shop and also got a great deal on a set of 16x9+25 bbs rs wheels so heres a lil of what iv done

214.jpg
    215.jpg
    216.jpg
    and also decided to make my own spolier for my wagon so heres how it looks so far
    2013-01-24184147_zpse78217a7.jpg
    2013-01-24184222_zpsff51bd0f.jpg
    2013-01-24184346_zpsd2d4c330.jpg
    217.jpg
  • TerminusVoxTerminusVox Senior Wagonist
    Yeah i went with the fins for my wagon so hopefully soon they will be on my wagon fully restored
    I'm glad you got the "right" wheels, lol. I'm not a fan of the basket-type mesh wheels in general.
    Did you say you were going to re-barrel the alloy wheels?
  • my fins im just gonna refurbish them to stock specs and then if i could get my hand on some rts im gonna re-barrel them when i get my hands on them soon
  • I love the fins they will look so good refinished!- I was looking for a set for a long time never found them. you have a great set. there is a set of rts with tires on craigs SD for 260 :confused: not mine just RT rims i was looking at.
  • yeah man hopefully there done soon bro i need them for my wagon and also rt's lol i hit the guy up but post was removed so well see what happends hopefully i get a set asap
  • sup guys well looks like my suspension decided to take a dump on me this weekend so i bought new suspension from megan raceing picked up megan ez tunning dampning suspension i installed it but looks like crap to high now i gotta find a solution on what to do to lower it to the ground lol so heres what i bought will post pics of how it sits tomarrow
    2013-02-12184243_zps42d4bbfb.jpg
  • so heres a few pics i took i traded my wheels and fully installed my suspension and also installed my new set of wheels 15X9+0 XXR 002 WITH 195/45/15 I picked up from a really good friend that went with bigger rims so heres a few pics front isnt fully slammed yet do to needing my extended top hats and need to roll and pull my fenders hopefully this weekend so heres a few picks of my blue beauty lol.

home made jack stands lol
    387.jpg
    suspension fully installed
    2013-02-14153427_zps9478a9a9.jpg
    15x9+0 xxr 002 195/45/15 95% tread $200
    2013-02-14201538_zps7593fda5.jpg
    2013-02-14201521_zps8d935b5b.jpg
    how she sits still needs fender rolled and pulled and slammed with top hats
    2013-02-15095249_zpsebc92151.jpg
    388.jpg
  • so much poke... i love it.
  • lol poke will be covered soon once my fenders are rolled and pulled and slammed to the floor only rim poke soon lol
  • RoRoRoRo Wagonist
    would be so much better to not destroy fenders and 1/4's to cover stupid poke