california el swagonee2 1990ee2 swagon build lots of pics

Comments

• so nothing new got bored a day ago so i decided to take pics of the wagon and also joined a team from japan and gonna start repping it here in cali but enough talking and heres the pics lol

564.jpg
    565.jpg
    566.jpg
    567.jpg
    568.jpg
    569.jpg
    570.jpg
    571.jpg
  • AlaskaB16AlaskaB16 New Wagonist
    Awesome pics! That engine bay is MINT! What rear view mirror is that? And i'm curious if you chose the "EF" sticker on it for a reason as opposed to an EE?
  • AlaskaB16 wrote: »
    Awesome pics! That engine bay is MINT! What rear view mirror is that? And i'm curious if you chose the "EF" sticker on it for a reason as opposed to an EE?
    engine bay was cleaned out of crap when i swapped the new d16a6 in and its just a rally mirror 5 pannel and i had the mirror in my old sedan so i kept it pn cause tecnically to me its still a ef and picks were taken with my phone they actually didnt come out bad lol but mirror came out of this sedan

527.jpg
  • AlaskaB16AlaskaB16 New Wagonist
    I have a soft spot for those civic sedans.. Never owned one, but some day I'm sure I will. I'll have to check on that mirror. I like those.
  • AlaskaB16 wrote: »
    I have a soft spot for those civic sedans.. Never owned one, but some day I'm sure I will. I'll have to check on that mirror. I like those.
    they sell them at oreilly or pepboys and autozone or just autoparts stores
  • I love my ef???
  • I love my ef???
    old wink mirror from my sedan will be changing it out soon
  • so today i received my package from japan and my team sticker showed up along with a few extra goodies got a jdm parking permit and a team key chain so i slapped them on and decided to do a lil ghetto photo shoot with my phone lol and also will be trading a friend my oem corners for his edm jdm clear corners later this week so heres a few lil pics i took with my phone

647.jpg
    648.jpg
    649.jpg
    650.jpg
    651.jpg

lmk what you guys think
  • awesome man!
  • damn your wagon is looking nice where did you find the sticker :)
  • hollywood1 wrote: »
    damn your wagon is looking nice where did you find the sticker :)
    what sticker the parking team member shipped me both stickers from japan the parking permit was a bonus along with the key chain lol
  • whats up guys well nothing really new on the wagon but since such a damb wheel whore lol i couldn't resist not to purchase another set lol and got a great deal after winning them in a auction in japan thanks to my good buddy in japan from my team so heres what i bought and dont judge me on buying wheels is my addiction lol so here there are very rare SSR SPINNER FINS 15X7+20

72.jpg
  • damn thats cool. damn loving those center caps lolon the fins
  • Ahhhhh, those wheels!!!! :P
  • I got a question on your Blox lca's, did those say for 89-91 crx? Looks great by the way.
  • Low_Lyfe wrote: »
    I got a question on your Blox lca's, did those say for 89-91 crx? Looks great by the way.
    there from eg
  • well guy finally my parts are starting to roll in lil by lil lol my friend in japan had a set of power mirrors for wagon just laying around on his parts car wagon and traded me for my usdm rear tail lights that i will be shipping to him and hes gonna send me the full conversion for plug and play, also got my jdm rear tail lights which i installed and also got me a set of rear fogs with switch 88-89 coming in and again purchased another set of wheels ssr spinner mesh wheels to add to my collection yes i know i have wheel problems and i need aaa for wheel rehab lol but heres whats coming soon to be installed..

145.jpg
    146.jpg
    147.jpg
    148.jpg
    149.jpg
  • nice come up on those mirrors and tail light :encouragement:
    nice come up on those mirrors and tail light :encouragement:
    thanks just got my clear corners in also today =) hope more thing come in soon
  • man i wish i had a homie that was from japan, well i do but hes not into car hes a skater :/ lol
    oh i found the number to the guy with the lip if you still want it
    man i wish i had a homie that was from japan, well i do but hes not into car hes a skater :/ lol
    oh i found the number to the guy with the lip if you still want it
    yeah man text me if you still have my number and what you looking for ?
  • tail light and clear bumper turn signals
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Pretty sweet that you have connections in Japan. And those wheels are cool man!
  • thank you sir hopefuly this weekend install my fogs and corners ant need to make a cargo cover for my new speakers and yeah man i couldnt pass up on
  • there from eg

Was that a direct bolt on or was the any modification to get them to fit? Thanks for your information.
  • direct bolt on lcas blox
  • so guys finally more work done on the wagon since i received the majority of my stuff from japan lol so i installed my rear fogs and front corners rear tail lights and also a set of rear hanging speakers from japan so let me know what you guys think

TAIL LIGHTS INSTALLED
    252.jpg
    TIME TO CUT FOGS OUT
    253.jpg
    INSTALLED =)
    254.jpg
    INSTALLED CLEAR CORNERS
    255.jpg
    HUNG MY SUZUKI REAR HANGING SPEAKERS AND SUB SOUNDS AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN LOL
    256.jpg

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF WORK SO FAR HOPE I GET MY POWER MIRRORS IN SOON AND HOPEFULLY START TO DO POWER WINDOWS CONVERSION =) AND GET MY AC STUFF FROM ANOTHER EF LETS SEE HOW IT GOES
  • r8edmr8edm Wagonist
    Those speakers are awesome!
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    looking good sir!
  • Speakers crazy looking but it looks good bet it sounds awesome