california el swagonee2 1990ee2 swagon build lots of pics

Comments

• those re-barrels are awesome so you made those things? because if thats so would you be interested in re-doing mine lol
  • hollywood1 wrote: »
    those re-barrels are awesome so you made those things? because if thats so would you be interested in re-doing mine lol
    yeah i rebarrel steelies here in cali and i did these these where 15x8+20 all around hopeing to make a new set soon if the money is available soon and as soon as i find a set lol well found a set but need stock regular steelies to give as a trade to a friend that has a set on his corrola lol so well see what happends
  • oh cool well i picked up an rt this weekend and the wheels were on it. im from LA but i got the car in ontario right now. i think i seen your wagon at some underground parking lot meet not too long ago "i think"
  • RoRoRoRo Wagonist
    That wagon looks so awesome!

i would love a set of 16x9 +20 rt's
    oh cool well i picked up an rt this weekend and the wheels were on it. im from LA but i got the car in ontario right now. i think i seen your wagon at some underground parking lot meet not too long ago "i think"
    yeah at the industry meet on thursday that was me lol
  • RoRo wrote: »
    That wagon looks so awesome!

i would love a set of 16x9 +20 rt's
    cant cause the faces only step up to 15' that i use so would be very hard to go 16' from a 14' steel wheel
  • EF FTWEF FTW New Wagonist
    Just read through this thread and all I have to say is props man. I love the wheels you've went through. I have a set of Fins and I like the way those turned out. Mine have just been sitting ever since I bought them 5 months ago. I've been debating whether to run adapters or have them redrilled and after seeing that your had your redrilled I think that's what I'm going to do. I like the RT's you had on your old wagon. The fitment is perfect. good job, sir.
  • So it was you cool I think my buddie parked next to you he also had a blue wagon with some advans
    So it was you cool I think my buddie parked next to you he also had a blue wagon with some advans
    yeah thats the homie richard lol
  • EF FTW wrote: »
    Just read through this thread and all I have to say is props man. I love the wheels you've went through. I have a set of Fins and I like the way those turned out. Mine have just been sitting ever since I bought them 5 months ago. I've been debating whether to run adapters or have them redrilled and after seeing that your had your redrilled I think that's what I'm going to do. I like the RT's you had on your old wagon. The fitment is perfect. good job, sir.
    thank you sir means alot to to get props and yeah i use to rock nothing but xxr,drag ect but got played out by many people that simply follow trend and cant not tuck there wheels looking like lowriders so i decided to go all out and simply just rock old school wheel and legit wheels from now on hopefully thats just me being here in cali to many followers and not enough people with there own style and and you should def throw thos fins on i only wish i would have left mine chrome tho but maybe next year ill chrome them or go white once im converted to obd1 and sohc boosted hopefully
  • well guys havent posted in a while do to the fack that my motor has finally blew at the same time my wifes transmission went out so the lil blue wagon daisy has been just sitting in the back yard but trying to make some money soon so i could get it swapped out and running soon so iv been making re-barreled steel wheels for hondas and toyota and mazdas just trying to stack up money to get my wagon swapped out asap so heres some work iv recently done lmk what you guys think

made these for a volkswagon cabriolet 15x8-25 and 15x8+0 staggered set
    894.jpg
    895.jpg
    made these for a civic 15x8+10
    896.jpg
    made these for a old school corolla 15x8-5
    897.jpg
    898.jpg
    17x9+20 for a honda element
    898.jpg

what you guys think of my work lol hopefully enough money comes in so i could get my wagon swapped asap
  • Those steelies are sick! If i lived closer i would definitely be getting you to make me a set haha
  • WickitWickit Band Wagon
    Hey slimeball didnt know u were on here! Should have expected that though lol wago is looking great man, i may get a set of those steelies when i get my wagon.
  • AWD-WAGON wrote: »
    Those steelies are sick! If i lived closer i would definitely be getting you to make me a set haha
    lol we i do shipp also lol
  • Wickit wrote: »
    Hey slimeball didnt know u were on here! Should have expected that though lol wago is looking great man, i may get a set of those steelies when i get my wagon.
    lmk man youve seen my work on fb so lmk
  • so still no real update except try to sell anything i could to get my wagon in fully running condition again and also having to work on my wifes accord or the 4th time swapping out the trans which is a pain in a ass lol but hopefully in 2 weeks the wagon will have a new heard and be converted to obd1 mpfi lets see wat happends
    so still no real update except try to sell anything i could to get my wagon in fully running condition again and also having to work on my wifes accord for* the 4th time swapping out the trans which is a pain in the* ass lol but hopefully in 2 weeks the wagon will have a new heart* and be converted to obd1 mpfi lets see wat happens*
    Hahaha what year accord? I can help out if its a 4th :) I've seen u selling the rims on Facebook a lot lol btw could u possibly rebarrel a set of prelude sawblades?
  • Wickit wrote: »
    Hahaha what year accord? I can help out if its a 4th :) I've seen u selling the rims on Facebook a lot lol btw could u possibly rebarrel a set of prelude sawblades?
    nah man i cant with saw blades and its a 97 accord se automatic thing is a pos idk why i bought it well i guess that what happends when you trust friends that aint friends =(
    Yeah saw that on Facebook, sucks man sorry to hear u gonna announce the news here about ur post on Facebook or has it mindset changed?
  • CharbCharb Administrator
    How do you get the lip polished/chromed? I really like that.
  • Charb wrote: »
    How do you get the lip polished/chromed? I really like that.
    i replace the barrels with chrome ones and or non chrome barrels
  • RickyshuttlesRickyshuttles New Wagonist
    Niceee choice on wheels dude ... Real deals always look good . Those volk c1s always wanted a pair so hard to come by tho goddam lol good stuff!
  • JDMWago666JDMWago666 Senior Wagonist
    Steelies are pretty sick, wouldn't mind getting a set when my wagons all set and running good.
  • Niceee choice on wheels dude ... Real deals always look good . Those volk c1s always wanted a pair so hard to come by tho goddam lol good stuff!
    yeah man im done rocking reps for now and thanks really appreciate the compliment hopefully my wagon will be running soon and converted miss driving my whip
  • JDMWago666 wrote: »
    Steelies are pretty sick, wouldn't mind getting a set when my wagons all set and running good.
    lmk man anytime your ready
  • hollywood1hollywood1 Wagonist
    sux to hear your cars not running . hope its up and running soon . nice work on the steelies they look amazing i might need a set lol :)
  • lmk man and yeah bro it sucks i ight be getting a swap from a 92-95 and might be converting to hydro trans if everything turns out the way it looks hopefully sohc-v d16y8 swap lets see
  • sup guys well lil update i think i have found my motor to swap my wagons heart out of daisy d16y8 converted to obd1 but will need to redo my wirring to mpfi and also ecu and jumper hoping deal works out for 300 for a complete swap but hydro and also picked up another set of wheels i just could not pass up they are rare and hard to find 15x6.5+35 work leadsleds =) complete all caps,valve stem and caps and almost mint condition 1 lil curb check and gonna be fs once i test fit on daisy with some adapters even tho there 4x100/5x100 to flush it out a lil so heres the wheels

163.jpg
    164.jpg
    165.jpg
    166.jpg
    167.jpg

soon to be test fitted once i receive my adapter from where i ordered them this was a deal i couldnt pass up but will be fs once i rock them for 1 show lol atleast
  • simplyhondasimplyhonda Council Member
    Those wheels are sick! I can't wait to see them mounted! Nice choice if I do say so myself!
  • Dudddde cars looking Sikkkk but i have a question for you.... Do you still have these wheels? 168.jpg................... You want to get rid of them?