UPDATED! JesseCRX's Space City Shuttle

Comments

• knottyyknottyy Wagonist
    The picture of you shampooing cracked me up. Beautiful wagon, you really made her up well.
  • Wow. May have been asked but what rear lip is that?
    And can you have ur friend send us all some sweet jdm parts. Thanks ha
  • good shit man lovin this wagon
  • JesseCRXJesseCRX Council Member
    WagonClaws wrote:
    You have been an inspiration over the last ten min of my life lol. I want to install my RC51 mirrors just like that. Does it still count as OEM if the parts are from a motorcycle? :D

Man, the way I see it...if you dig it then that's all that matters. You're gonna have haters regardless of what you do. I don't care how clean your car is, someone is gonna point out something they don't like or agree with.

So if the parts you put on your car add appeal and you like it, do it man.
    You have me curious to look those mirrors up now hehe
    EDIT: Just saw them. Wow. Now that I look at them, they kinda do look like cycle mirrors lol! HONDA! Y U SO WEIRD!? lol!
    nice.... i like the upgrades that u've done... keep it up... so when we gonna get down on some SSF4 and SFxT =D haha

Thanks man. I appreciate the kind words. I hate SSF4! Now SFxT? I am working on that game now. I like it so far, but Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting and Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo will always have my heart hehe.

knottyy wrote:
    The picture of you shampooing cracked me up. Beautiful wagon, you really made her up well.

yeah, I'm a real ham. They call me Mr. Jokey-Jokester-JokeMaker. Thanks for the kind words. I get most compliments from Wagon and EF drivers. Everyone else is like 6.png when they see my car.
    dmoore0412 wrote:
    Wow. May have been asked but what rear lip is that?
    And can you have ur friend send us all some sweet jdm parts. Thanks ha

I get asked all the time. The rear lip is off of a 90's Volvo( I think). Not sure exactly what year but you'll know it when you see it at the junkyards.

My buddy Shane is on here as well. Vtec8ive is his uersname. He's always got stuff for sale.

good shit man lovin this wagon
    Thank you, Sir!
  • knottyyknottyy Wagonist
    Ha ha..yeah....lately I've showed a couple friends pictures of wagons and told them that's what I'm going to get and they reply with....."uh......why?" They don't get it lol.
  • Im sorry if you already mentioned but what about the rear lip/valance?
  • knottyy wrote:
    Ha ha..yeah....lately I've showed a couple friends pictures of wagons and told them that's what I'm going to get and they reply with....."uh......why?" They don't get it lol.

Same thing happened to me! Girlfriend, family, friends doubted it but they will all see the beauty in them when i have thre of them parked in my garage lol
    Im sorry if you already mentioned but what about the rear lip/valance?

90's model Volvo. Not sure what exact year. The lip is easily recognizable.
    You will need to cut and bend it in the corners to get it to fit nicely.
    WagonClaws wrote:
    knottyy wrote:

Same thing happened to me! Girlfriend, family, friends doubted it but they will all see the beauty in them when i have thre of them parked in my garage lol

Some people simply can't stand them. Same goes for any EF gen car. I have a close friend who simply can't understand the appeal of these, no matter what I do to my car. He thinks they are downright hideous.

I kinda like the ugly duckling stigma that these cars have.
  • JesseCRX wrote:
    WagonClaws wrote:
    knottyy wrote:

Some people simply can't stand them. Same goes for any EF gen car. I have a close friend who simply can't understand the appeal of these, no matter what I do to my car. He thinks they are downright hideous.

I kinda like the ugly duckling stigma that these cars have.
    Lol ya I also root for the underdog in almost every situation
  • AlphaxomegaAlphaxomega Senior Wagonist
    Man ive seen this wagon get so much love on oem/jdm rare parts.
    If you can get the camper net in the trunk area this wagon might just have everything , i seen it in japanese catalouges.
    It expands with the hatch.
    I think it comes in a suitcase.
    This wagon should be in a Honda Museum.
  • lecoqlecoq Wagonist
    210.jpg
  • i think if you parted japan like the red sea you might find one as nice as this next to Moses's DVD collection and just left of a mugen ef sedan ....
    You guys are frikkin' hilarious! :lol: :lol:
  • EF | junkiEEF | junkiE New Wagonist
    Simply amazing wagon sir. Props to you! :beer:
  • lecoqlecoq Wagonist
    Any updates?
    A couple of updates.

I had a serious problem with my Shuttle and I almost ended up selling her out of frustration. The transfer case seals and bearings had failed and spent about 1.5 months trying to rebuild it but it became way too hard of task. So we scrapped the transmission and luckily tracked down a jdm cable trans with super low miles. So after almost 4 months of downtime, my friend/mechanic came through with flying colors and installed the transmission with a new clutch and flywheel. Car runs like a champ now.

I also picked up the JDM/EDM rear interior/speaker set up. I have an upholstery shop rebuilding/re-covering the cargo cover. I sold my USDM speaker pods with the quickness! Lovin' my new rear interior.

128.jpg
    129.jpg
    130.jpg

New tires, suspension and hood coming soon.
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    jesse jesse jesse... hide those daisy blind wires!!!

youre killing baby Jesus...
  • Car looks amazing man I've always have been a fan of your car.
  • keg hatchkeg hatch New Wagonist
    ridiculous...just ridiculous! that thing is awesome man! any pics of the pilot speakers installed?
  • dam dude i love your car just because how ridiculously clean and proper that thing is! if i could only have some of your goodies ha!
  • Clean wagon. Where did you get your center caps on your wheels? Are they from a 96 accord ?
  • FakeJDMEF8FakeJDMEF8 Senior Wagonist
    Which trans did you end up getting? The cable driven 5spd out of a beagle or was it 6spd?! I'm considering this as well. Did you use the usdm throw out and pilot bearing?!? More info in that would be rad. Finding a used usdm 6spd that's not hammered to shit is nearly impossible..
    BillBoard wrote: »
    jesse jesse jesse... hide those daisy blind wires!!!

youre killing baby Jesus...

Patience, baby!
    I am gonna hide the wires and hardwire the blinds into the car permanently and have switch at the dash. Measure twice - cut once - don't rush :)
    Clean wagon. Where did you get your center caps on your wheels? Are they from a 96 accord ?

Center caps came with the wheels. They are 4x100 wheels. 99-00 I think? Definitely not accord wheels though.
    FakeJDMEF8 wrote: »
    Which trans did you end up getting? The cable driven 5spd out of a beagle or was it 6spd?! I'm considering this as well. Did you use the usdm throw out and pilot bearing?!? More info in that would be rad. Finding a used usdm 6spd that's not hammered to shit is nearly impossible..

6spd 4wd transmission. Had to request it from Hmotorsonline.com
    I've dealt with Steve for over 12years now, so when I asked if he could track one down for me he kinda laughed but did me the favor anyway. It took some time, but he got one. He said hydro transmissions are far more common for the 4wd civic. I asked him to start getting more of them just in case.

Throwout bearing and clutch kit were USDM. Exact match from my old 89 4wd transmission.
    keg hatch wrote: »
    ridiculous...just ridiculous! that thing is awesome man! any pics of the pilot speakers installed?

Thanks sir!
    Not yet. I've held off on that because I want to install some insulation on the roof and have my headliner upholstered first. if I can find some nicer roof mounted speakers I may switch to them instead.
  • keg hatchkeg hatch New Wagonist
    understandable. whatever you do just keep it up man
  • Thats funny I have been dealing with Steve from hmo for about ten years do you remember his old little shop? The new one or I guess I should say the location he is at now (been years) is a way better area. I always thought I was going to get shot at the old one.
  • superhead91superhead91 New Wagonist
    Your shuttle is sweet! I just bought me one last week.