Billboard is BACK

Comments

• PrennroPrennro Council Member
    wheels gonna look awesome, id sand down the road rash a bit (depending on the severity) but that new logo tho!!!!:encouragement:
  • Prennro just reminded me about the logo! When I saw it on instagram, it seemed familiar and then I remembered where I have seen it :D It's a perfect copy of Fischer ski logo :D But the idea with B and D is good!

77.jpg
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    Prennro wrote: »
    wheels gonna look awesome, id sand down the road rash a bit (depending on the severity) but that new logo tho!!!!:encouragement:
    Yeah I think that might take care of the road rash a little bit anyway...
    snowbrd wrote: »
    Prennro just reminded me about the logo! When I saw it on instagram, it seemed familiar and then I remembered where I have seen it :D It's a perfect copy of Fischer ski logo :D But the idea with B and D is good!

Ahhh check, you know, even to me it seemed familiar. I just couldn't put my finger on it... I'm sure my friend that designed the logo had no idea and it was completely unintentional. I may have to manipulate it just a bit so the "b" & "d" are more prevalent...?
  • Maybe You should make the triangles like wide lines with empty middles ;) Than the B and D will be better seen and understandable ;)

ps. and maybe You should play with colors a little, B in one tone and D in a bit different ;)
    It was nice enough this weekend to install OEM rear bumper trim on the Element......

160.jpg

161.jpg

162.jpg
    got some tires today... LOVE the way the wheels look!

175.jpg

176.jpg
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    huge upgrade man, looks awesome!
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Looks great! It really changes the look.
  • I had been looking for a wagon that was not all rusted out for the past 2 years....
    I almost gave up and bought an Element!!
    Your Element looks Awesome!!
    wagodizzle wrote: »
    huge upgrade man, looks awesome!
    Thanks man I love it too!!
    SPW wrote: »
    Looks great! It really changes the look.
    Agree. All Elements should have came stock with 18s
    MrJayDM wrote: »
    I had been looking for a wagon that was not all rusted out for the past 2 years....
    I almost gave up and bought an Element!!
    Your Element looks Awesome!!

Lols how about both I always say!
  • BillBoard wrote: »
    Lols how about both I always say!
    I tried to get my wife to WANT an Element, but she wanted an MDX, So....................... I bought her an MDX!!!
    I tried to get my wife to WANT an Element, but she wanted an MDX, So....................... I bought her an MDX!!!

I tried to get my wife to want a Pilot but she bought a 4runner.... They never listen.

here are a couple better pix...

237.jpg

238.jpg
  • beastmodebeastmode Senior Wagonist
    ohhhhhhhhh boy OEM goodness! those wheels set it off and i also love all the accessories as well good way to keep it clean..... :encouragement:
  • ilgasilgas New Wagonist
    Nice wheels - looks super! What size (R, wide, ET) they are? From what car they come?
    beastmode wrote: »
    ohhhhhhhhh boy OEM goodness! those wheels set it off and i also love all the accessories as well good way to keep it clean..... :encouragement:
    thanks dude!
    ilgas wrote: »
    Nice wheels - looks super! What size (R, wide, ET) they are? From what car they come?

Thanks, they are from an Accord. 18x8.

o if you don't follow me on instagram (@billdirects) I've started hosting weekly wagon Wednesday challenges. For no apparent reason. I ship prizes to the winner. My wife decides who the winner is. anywho, this weeks challenge is to take a pic or video and include a world globe/map/handdrawn world map/snowglobe?/whatever in it.... #wagonworld

here is an extended version of the video I posted on insta....

[video=vimeo;121294061]
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    These challenges are awesome. I thought Prennro's princess watch was priceless.
    SPW wrote: »
    These challenges are awesome. I thought Prennro's princess watch was priceless.

Lols totally! that was one of my favorites too, I'm surprised at how many people are not playing though??? I have like a hundred or so followers and most of them are civicwagon owners... I don't know why they aren't playing the challenges? perhaps I'm making them too hard? But I want to force people to go and take a picture- not grab one from their arsenal of photos. I thought the #wagonwatch one was easy. Who doesn't have a watch??? Besides Prennro and Changepurse, both who were finalist in winning! Now #wagonworld, go to google, print out a globe- take a pic... or get super creative with it- the sky is your oyster.

anyway- took the wagon to Loveland this weekend!! Took some turns with Collin & his wife.:encouragement:

61.jpg

62.jpg
  • ChaifeChaife Instagram grand master
    Great video, I was trying to re-post that little bit on CivicWagon Instagram but couldn't figure out how to share an individual's video..

Also, The Element is beginning to look very well equipped.
    Chaife wrote: »
    Great video, I was trying to re-post that little bit on CivicWagon Instagram but couldn't figure out how to share an individual's video..

Also, The Element is beginning to look very well equipped.
    pm me your number and I can send it via email or something or text? but I think text message you lose quality? I dunno... let me know if you still want it...

Thanks dude. I actually had to go back to the amber fender lights because the ebay clear ones fell apart...lols. I don't mind the Orange...?

64.jpg

65.jpg
  • turbo_tegturbo_teg Council Member
    Nice Element. I might end up in Denver picking up a trailer if so we might have to meet up and get a beer or 2.
    turbo_teg wrote: »
    Nice Element. I might end up in Denver picking up a trailer if so we might have to meet up and get a beer or 2.

when you swinging in???
  • turbo_tegturbo_teg Council Member
    I dont onow could be this week or never.... Boss man was kinda vague just said it might happen but i have been to Boise twice and Portland 1 time already picking some up so it may happen eventually.
    Yeah dude! DM sent.
  • PrennroPrennro Council Member
    BillBoard wrote: »
    Lols totally! that was one of my favorites too, I'm surprised at how many people are not playing though??? I have like a hundred or so followers and most of them are civicwagon owners... I don't know why they aren't playing the challenges? perhaps I'm making them too hard? But I want to force people to go and take a picture- not grab one from their arsenal of photos. I thought the #wagonwatch one was easy. Who doesn't have a watch??? Besides Prennro and Changepurse, both who were finalist in winning! Now #wagonworld, go to google, print out a globe- take a pic... or get super creative with it- the sky is your oyster.

Bill, Ive had similar thoughts throughout my many "wagon-specific" ideas and products. Not sure it why it hasn't caught on. Like you said, all of you own (or know of someone with) a wagon, have and a phone with a camera. Its free and takes as little time as possible.

Maybe because it is only week 2. Like Billy Madison pissing his pants, if everyone starts doing it, it will be an instant COOLNESS to participate. That's not even considering you are even sending a prize to the winner each week. If the wagon owners step up and start participating, I (we) may step up on the incentive for playing, but the wagon community should participate just cuz its a cool thing to do. "Quit WagonOff and do the #WagonChallenge"
    Prennro wrote: »
    Bill, Ive had similar thoughts throughout my many "wagon-specific" ideas and products. Not sure it why it hasn't caught on. Like you said, all of you own (or know of someone with) a wagon, have and a phone with a camera. Its free and takes as little time as possible.

Maybe because it is only week 2. Like Billy Madison pissing his pants, if everyone starts doing it, it will be an instant COOLNESS to participate. That's not even considering you are even sending a prize to the winner each week. If the wagon owners step up and start participating, I (we) may step up on the incentive for playing, but the wagon community should participate just cuz its a cool thing to do. "Quit WagonOff and do the #WagonChallenge"

Totally.... For some reason I thought it would catch on faster?? o well... I'm going to go easy on them this week. Any wagon owner should be able to participate! Maybe, or I may make it a "challenge" lols!

meanwhile skateboarding through the elements.
    [video=vimeo;121701644]
    HAHAHA I love this. Very cool.
  • No way, that is awesome!
  • MrJayDMMrJayDM Wagonist
    I thought for sure you were going to ollie through the Element!!
    That would have been bad ass!!
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    I thought for sure you were going to ollie through the Element!!
    That would have been bad ass!!
    X2! I was like no way. Either way, still impressive with the timing and all.
    Thanks to a couple of members on Elementownersclub- I got rid of my ebay foglight set up. One guy was selling some OEM foglights and another was selling the OEM wiring?.. Just happened both were selling these items at the same time? crazy... I wasn't looking really- but they popped up for sale and i have no self control...

first rip the ebay wiring out of the element.
    510.jpg

basically the ebay ones started collecting water as soon as I took them out of the box and breathed on them.
    511.jpg

OEM
    512.jpg

Walter helped me do the foglight re-install.
    513.jpg

all back together
    514.jpg

better pix some other time.. let that be a lesson to me, ebay foglights were a valuable waste of money.
    515.jpg