• BillBoardBillBoard council member
    weekend trip to Lyons/Estes Park.

Thought I'd share some pix
    183.jpg

184.jpg

185.jpg

186.jpg

187.jpg

we stopped at some distillery's/brewery's along the way...
    188.jpg
  • PrennroPrennro Council Member
    Glad to see u are still taking and documenting ur adventures, snow or not. :encouragement:
  • Nice pics as always Bill. If you are dark beer fan like myself you should go back to Oskar Blues and get some ten fidy....YUMMY stuff!
  • chaoschaos New Wagonist
    I love slip ons and I love breweries.....Your trips are always so well documented sir.
    Prennro wrote: »
    Glad to see u are still taking and documenting ur adventures, snow or not. :encouragement:
    Of course! This last weekend was just especially nice since the wife & I had the same days off. I think this weekend we may try camping somewhere??? im sure pix to follow ;)
    Nice pics as always Bill. If you are dark beer fan like myself you should go back to Oskar Blues and get some ten fidy....YUMMY stuff!
    I hate dark beer! lols. I do like IPA's a lot. The hoppier- the better! Drink all the Hops!
    chaos wrote: »
    I love slip ons and I love breweries.....Your trips are always so well documented sir.
    Thanks man, I too love slip ons- these are actually my favorite shoes. I always have a hard time throwing them away- I think this is my 4th pair? Kind of forced to throw them away when my toes show through- these current ones are like brand new! Lots of miles left in them. :)
    Finally got these after market Foglights wired to the OEM foglight switch.

Wiring red to black and black to red. Makes zero sense. This is not my first run in with Honda's weird foglight wiring game. Some zero sense making to be had on the wagons foglight switches as well (which are completely different color combos from the Elements. I looked to the wagon for answers. none to be had.) Ridiculousness.
    3.jpg

Also installed this Fisherprice tow hitch that I got off of craigslist for 40 dollars. 2000lb weight limit- but it should haul my future jetski or honda Ruckus. Not that the Element is really powerful enough to haul any more weight than that anyways. I need to figure out the trailer hitch wiring too? on my 2004 all I had to do was buy a cord and plug it in to the existing wiring behind the rear panel- Im not sure its that easy for 2006????
    4.jpg
    Also ran into mustard, so I took a pic.
    5.jpg
    Ok OK some wagon content....Wagon Wednesday, yesterday.

Got my EDM door panels! Will install sometime.. some day... maybe soon...
    23.jpg

and some pix
    24.jpg

25.jpg
    Installed the upper EDM panels on the doors. NOW everything matches except for the armrest... So if some one has some EDM fabric from a parts wagon please contact me...

heres the Original door panel
    94.jpg

heres the roto zip
    95.jpg

here are those nubs after being flattened via roto zip.
    96.jpg

here is door panel pried apart
    97.jpg

here are some super short screws. (I drilled a little hole in the nub that was left- then screwed screws into them to reattach the news panel)
    98.jpg

heres everything you need to make this possible. Minus the beer. You will need beer.
    99.jpg

here is 7/11 picture time: door panels finished and installed.
    100.jpg

101.jpg

102.jpg

103.jpg
  • VladiVladi Senior Wagonist
    Im going out for a parts wagon next friday or saturday Bill,
    If the price is right Ill take the seats too (Need fabric for my headrests and armrest still)
    So if I have the fabric I'll send you a piece :)

Work looking awesome, how did you get them there (which shipping company) Both DHL and Dutch Postal wont ship these large parts....
  • PrennroPrennro Council Member
    Damn! Cooler than a polar bears toenails, oh hell yeah! So fresh and so clean...
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    This is great. I've always liked the pattern of the EDM fabric. But you transferred the EDM fabric onto the USDM card and not the whole door card correct?
    Vladi wrote: »
    Im going out for a parts wagon next friday or saturday Bill,
    If the price is right Ill take the seats too (Need fabric for my headrests and armrest still)
    So if I have the fabric I'll send you a piece :)

Work looking awesome, how did you get them there (which shipping company) Both DHL and Dutch Postal wont ship these large parts....

YES PLEASE!!! you are a bad ass!

I actually picked these up from Michhamlin off of instagram (he's located in California). He contacted me & told me I needed them... I wasn't planning on seeking these out but they fell into my lap... I have no idea how he came across them?
    Prennro wrote: »
    Damn! Cooler than a polar bears toenails, oh hell yeah! So fresh and so clean...
    Lols thanks man! Almost full EDM interior. So close.
    SPW wrote: »
    This is great. I've always liked the pattern of the EDM fabric. But you transferred the EDM fabric onto the USDM card and not the whole door card correct?

I transferred the entire top half of the door panel.... so not the whole door panel just the top half...
    115.jpg
    Lol. Mich got some the fabrics from me but not half door panels. So I guess he found some extra.

ill let you know as soon as I know more. Can you measure in cm2 how much you approximatly need?
    Lol. Mich got some the fabrics from me but not half door panels. So I guess he found some extra.

ill let you know as soon as I know more. Can you measure in cm2 how much you approximatly need?

awesome- they look like they were original so he did a good job replacing the fabric...

I think I have the same armrest as you- so just enough to cover the lid?
  • BillBoard wrote: »
    awesome- they look like they were original so he did a good job replacing the fabric...

I think I have the same armrest as you- so just enough to cover the lid?

I had sold the fabric I received from Vladi, and sold the upper door panels to you Bill! they came like that from Europe, so no replacing fabric or adding any :) Looks perfect, cannot wait to show you all what i am doing ;)
    I had sold the fabric I received from Vladi, and sold the upper door panels to you Bill! they came like that from Europe, so no replacing fabric or adding any :) Looks perfect, cannot wait to show you all what i am doing ;)

Awesome! you have piqued my interest! Whatcha got cooking????
  • BillBoard wrote: »
    Awesome! you have piqued my interest! Whatcha got cooking????

It's going to be a slow build due to my time restraints and i am focusing on every little detail i can, but go ahead and look at the thread i made.
    My friend was telling me about this abandoned race way. So this morning Nic & I went and checked it out...

182.jpg

I ran a few laps with the Bullet Bikers.
    183.jpg

184.jpg

185.jpg

186.jpg

Then we saw a crappy diner. So we slammed on the brakes, U turn, and ate breakfast.
    187.jpg

188.jpg
  • Gotta post a pic of that note someone left on the wagon lol
    Gotta post a pic of that note someone left on the wagon lol

Ok...
    After breakfast. we found this note on my car.
    189.jpg
  • Dude must have a lot of cash on hand lol
  • Dude cant even spell, he aint got cash in hand.
    503Wagon wrote: »
    Dude cant even spell, he aint got cash in hand.

Unless Floyd Mayweather wants it!
  • Man, those door cards look friggin awesome.
    Dude must have a lot of cash on hand lol
    lols, really the thought of selling it makes me sick.
    503Wagon wrote: »
    Dude cant even spell, he aint got cash in hand.
    totally. My guess is the guy has 2000 dollars and is trying to get with this... I don't want no scrub... scrub its a guy that cant get no love... from me... hanging out the passenger side of his best friends ride- trying to holla at me...
    Unless Floyd Mayweather wants it!
    He has the cash it would take to pry this away from my fingers.
    Man, those door cards look friggin awesome.
    thankya sir!
  • JHMEE4JHMEE4 New Wagonist
    That wagon is amazing, and those Euro door cards. Holy crap. I love it.

Where is this abandoned raceway you speak of? You're in Denver right?
    wagon Wednesday update. Rear EDM interior arrived today!! Its a party!

It has some scratches and dings. And the cargo cover needs a little work (like a piano hinge would be beneficial on the smallest piece towards the tailgate)- I will get to cleaning it up to snuff asap.
    243.jpg

244.jpg
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Cocoon full of EDM goodies! Killing the wagon game as alwalys.
  • 90 RT4WD (Cody)90 RT4WD (Cody) Senior Wagonist
    Looks amazing! awesome job.