Billboard is BACK

Comments

• BillBoardBillBoard council member
    Thanks for the clean up! Lols...
  • NZ-DB8RNZ-DB8R Moderator
    Cant have your fantastic thread sullied with arguments :encouragement:
  • ragenasianragenasian Moderator
    Mr. Billboard always surrounded in controversy! Keep telling my wife to upgrade the old Cr-V to an Element. Problem is, they aren't offered here and I can only get one from one of the service members who bring them over, and they are always asking too much when they sell. It will come in time!
  • beastmodebeastmode Senior Wagonist
    Love the new element especially how the seats fold up when you have a lot of cargo to haul. I needed a truck so I picked up a 2013 ridgeline sport myself with almost all the exterior/interior accessories offered. Didn't post it up on my thread like you yet. Did you purchase any exterior/interior accessories offered by honda for your element?
    NZ-DB8R wrote: »
    Cant have your fantastic thread sullied with arguments :encouragement:
    thank ya sir!
    ragenasian wrote: »
    Mr. Billboard always surrounded in controversy! Keep telling my wife to upgrade the old Cr-V to an Element. Problem is, they aren't offered here and I can only get one from one of the service members who bring them over, and they are always asking too much when they sell. It will come in time!
    One will pop up I'm sure! I forgot how roomy they are on the inside... Its really comfortable and airy, have you driven one????
    beastmode wrote: »
    Love the new element especially how the seats fold up when you have a lot of cargo to haul. I needed a truck so I picked up a 2013 ridgeline sport myself with almost all the exterior/interior accessories offered. Didn't post it up on my thread like you yet. Did you purchase any exterior/interior accessories offered by honda for your element?
    nice! I looked at the Ridgeline briefly- Just slightly too big for me. I wish Honda would make a smaller truck- That would be hard to resist!

I'm working on gathering a few accessories...Just the side steps so far. More soon... I had the front windows tinted the other day, much cooler- temperature wise...

449.jpg

450.jpg

Annndnnnndndnnd so we hopefully avoid another full meltdown... WagonWednesday cruise to Idaho Springs then to Echo Lake then to Golden.
    451.jpg

452.jpg

Tommy Knockers Brewery. IPA and a half, so good.
    453.jpg

Echo Lake
    454.jpg

455.jpg
    look away.... non-civicwagon content about to be posted....

Treats for the Element
    631.jpg

yet to install this yet... I will get to it soon...
    632.jpg

OEM nosemask and visors
    633.jpg

634.jpg

My parents came into town. Took them up to the mountains. Stopped in Idaho Springs.
    635.jpg

popped out the moonroof to cruise up to Echo Lake.
    The old man & I took of the rear headrest and sat on the top of the seat to get a better view of the mountains.
    636.jpg

637.jpg

we party
    638.jpg
  • Great pics as always Bill but last pic = awesomeness!
    Great pics as always Bill but last pic = awesomeness!

Thanks man, I had a great time with my parents... Fun to show them Colorado...
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    It just might be time for a seperate thread for the element haha. Its looking great!
  • PrennroPrennro Council Member
    Still a wagon enthusiast, but your attention to details and accessories cannot be ignored....wagon or not. Nice work Bill!
  • quartersquarters Council Member
    I have an Element and a Wagon as well. Good collection.
    SPW wrote: »
    It just might be time for a seperate thread for the element haha. Its looking great!
    Lols wwwwwwwwaaat, The Element & Wagon were meant to be together like Starsky & Hutch, or Bonny & Clyde, or Ren & Stimpy, or Zach & Screech, or Wayne & Garth, or Chandler and Joey, Walter and Jesse, or Norm & Cliff, or Liz Lemon & Jack Donaghy.... You cant separate them (into their own threads) just because they are slightly different- that's what makes them beautiful. togetherness.
    Prennro wrote: »
    Still a wagon enthusiast, but your attention to details and accessories cannot be ignored....wagon or not. Nice work Bill!
    Thanks man! BUY ALL THE HONDA PARTS!!!
    quarters wrote: »
    I have an Element and a Wagon as well. Good collection.
    Ya man! There are a couple of us wagon owners with the same wagon & Element duo.
    I did take the wagon out for coffee this morning...

*edit vimeo upload is better quality.
    [video=vimeo;99703752]
  • VladiVladi Senior Wagonist
    I like the Element,we don't see it often here in the Netherlands and if its spotted most people dont like them, but there's something I like about the boxxy appearance and the loads of black trim.

Video is awesome!
  • Hey Bill,

Where did you get the cup holder from? The one you have it next to your middle AC vent. Can I have the link? How is that holding up so far? Thanks
    Vladi wrote: »
    I like the Element,we don't see it often here in the Netherlands and if its spotted most people dont like them, but there's something I like about the boxxy appearance and the loads of black trim.

Video is awesome!
    I love the squareness as well!
    Hey Bill,

Where did you get the cup holder from? The one you have it next to your middle AC vent. Can I have the link? How is that holding up so far? Thanks
    its from ebay. its a piece of shit. very poor quality. I have drilled screws in it to hold it together. Any day now it will probably give way- rip out my vents and spill coffee all over me...

happy wagon wednesday
    38.jpg

Also I installed my 2009+ OEM cooler console today
    39.jpg

40.jpg

Also I had some time- so I removed the orange reflector in the headlight.. And then I used a turtle wax restore kit on the headlights... Works pretty well... Like a wet sanding deal... anywho I will take better pix soon...

41.jpg
  • mr_sp33mr_sp33 Wagonist
    Love all your updates buddy!
    Got an OEM roof rack and some Floor mats for my Bday... Installed them last night.

81.jpg

82.jpg

83.jpg

84.jpg

85.jpg

And some Wagon content for you.... :)
    86.jpg
  • ChaifeChaife Instagram grand master
    Gosh, that's some nice lookin' stuff.
    Chaife wrote: »
    Gosh, that's some nice lookin' stuff.
    thanks! yes- It is nice to be able to get nice, brand new oem parts that aren't insanely expensive...

speaking of which.... Kids look away- adults are talking...

New Grill
    153.jpg

154.jpg

155.jpg
  • simplyhondasimplyhonda Council Member
    Love the grill upgrade!
  • VladiVladi Senior Wagonist
    Stop making me jealous.
    Love the grill upgrade!

Me too! really updates the Element, I think...
    Vladi wrote: »
    Stop making me jealous.

sowwwy

ITs Wagon Wednesday
    180.jpg

181.jpg
  • Man I can't believe he leg room in the back of that element is that right?!? It's like a limo back there lol both are looking good buddy I might be moving back to the springs in the next year or so. We might have to meet up and shoot the wagons :)
    Man I can't believe he leg room in the back of that element is that right?!? It's like a limo back there lol both are looking good buddy I might be moving back to the springs in the next year or so. We might have to meet up and shoot the wagons :)

Yeah there is a ton of leg room in the back. Its funny when people get in my car and the Front-Passenger-side person is like: "do you guys need me to move my seat up???" Hell no- I could park a Miata back here....

Come on back to Colorado!

Also the guy who sold me the new grill- also sold me an OEM bug shield, I would have never bought it, but he said he would give it to me for 25 dollars & I cant resist that... I like it a lot more than I thought I would.

Dongs.
    194.jpg

195.jpg

196.jpg
  • Dong = awesome! You have the most entertaining pics Bill :encouragement:
    Dong = awesome! You have the most entertaining pics Bill :encouragement:

thanks dude... I try...
    heres some photos from yesterdays- Wagon Wednesday...
    260.jpg

261.jpg

and bonus photos of the Element...
    262.jpg

263.jpg
  • chaoschaos New Wagonist
    I <3 them both!
  • PrennroPrennro Council Member
    RAFAU Rad As Fu¢k As Usual (I just mde that up)
    chaos wrote: »
    I <3 them both!
    thanks dude, me too!
    Prennro wrote: »
    RAFAU Rad As Fu¢k As Usual (I just mde that up)
    lols I can dig it! RAFAU

Installed foglights. Although not a 100% wired yet- waiting on OEM switch to arrive- as the one that came with this EBAY-Foglight kit is garbage.

122.jpg

123.jpg