Well played sir.
    thank ya
    I love. :)
    Me too! very handy
    Your wagon is so clean, makes me sad :( can I have it? lol
    lols it makes you sad that its clean???
  • Sad that mine isnt as clean :( lol
  • 90 RT4WD (Cody)90 RT4WD (Cody) Senior Wagonist
    Hay, When are we going to see those Fit Wheels of yours? I'm looking forward to it!:encouragement:
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    Sad that mine isnt as clean :( lol
    ahhh- It can be... Its 90% just actually cleaning and detailing that separates a "clean" wagon from a "dirty bird"...
    Hay, When are we going to see those Fit Wheels of yours? I'm looking forward to it!:encouragement:
    probably this spring im hoping- although the wife and I have started looking for a house (and trying to $ave), so wagon things may get put on hold for just a bit...
  • Joel_xxxJoel_xxx Band Wagon
    The king of OEM/rare parts.
    Joel_xxx wrote: »
    The king of OEM/rare parts.

buy allllll the CIVICWAGON THINGS!!!
    Went to junk yard- skinned a seat, threw it in the washer... Ready for scissors!
    110.jpg

111.jpg

112.jpg

113.jpg

Closer to matching the EDM seat pattern... I would love to find another EDM seat skin somewhere to chop up for the perfect match, but this will do for now.
    114.jpg
  • CharbCharb Administrator
    nice work!

maybe new career? lol
  • PrennroPrennro Council Member
    Hell Yeah! Nice work! Looks stock!
  • Great job, it's sexay!!
  • I just did something similar this last weekend. I'll post some pics up in the "what kind of love did you give your wagon" section. Came out decent enough I think for a first timer on a machine.
  • simplyhondasimplyhonda Council Member
    Phucking beautiful! I live the seam down the middle!
    Charb wrote: »
    nice work!

maybe new career? lol
    lols nah, its definitely not my favorite thing to do.
    Prennro wrote: »
    Hell Yeah! Nice work! Looks stock!
    thank ya! That's the goal- hopefully I run across some EDM seat fabric some time!
    Great job, it's sexay!!
    thank you sir!
    chuckshin wrote: »
    I just did something similar this last weekend. I'll post some pics up in the "what kind of love did you give your wagon" section. Came out decent enough I think for a first timer on a machine.
    alright I will go check that section out right now.....
    Phucking beautiful! I live the seam down the middle!
    thanks man! appreciate it!
  • VladiVladi Senior Wagonist
    Lol, I like it more than my original fabric on the Armrest :P!
  • Looks good man, never seen an OEM arm rest with auto belts. I guess all that really needs to be done is to mount it a few inches further back. Those seats look absolutely flawless!
  • NicNic Band Wagon
    yeah, the seam down the middle is awesome
    Vladi wrote: »
    Lol, I like it more than my original fabric on the Armrest :P!
    The original fabric is actually still on this armrest as well- I just covered over the top of it. you should do the same- since you have a spare wagon in your garage!
    Looks good man, never seen an OEM arm rest with auto belts. I guess all that really needs to be done is to mount it a few inches further back. Those seats look absolutely flawless!
    I don't know if you can mount it further back- it kinda fits where it fits. you just cant put your seat a 100% in reverses- there are like 2 or 3 more clicks it could go- but I never put my seat that far back anyway- so its perfect for me.
    Nic wrote: »
    yeah, the seam down the middle is awesome
    thank ya!
  • RoRoRoRo Wagonist
    that arm rest looks awesome! and i'm super jealous of your seats, the material looks awesome and so damn clean!
    picture time with a Lol...tus

there are more in the multimedia portion of civicwagon.com
    503.jpg
  • yesh. much needed.
  • Hey man didnt know you moved to my state lol. Maybe ill make you come and visit me.
    not much new around here.

sick of 5panel mirror making noise. Back to OEM
    468.jpg

469.jpg

Installed underseat storage tray. This one is from an Odyssey; there are minor differences; there is a thread all about it if you are curious. Thanks Reganasian. Was going to install another one (a civicwagon one) under the Driverside seat but there is something in the way- a black box- I will look into that at a later date.
    470.jpg

also if you haven't visited Prennro's thread in the approved venders section. you should check it out.
    471.jpg

472.jpg
  • CharbCharb Administrator
    Look of joy haha
    Its been a few weeks. Not much is new, but for those of you who don't follow me on instagram- here are a few pix...

He may have beat me in a game of S-K-A-T-E, but I win in the game of W-A-G-O-N
    327.jpg

And of course I've been snowboarding as much as possible.
    328.jpg

329.jpg

330.jpg

secret holder hatch holder upper.
    331.jpg

Got a new Tape Deck
    332.jpg

333.jpg
  • PopPopsGaragePopPopsGarage Council Member
    this thing is so bit chin man! i love it!
  • I love that your secret holder hatch holder upper matches your paint. You should patent that shit!
    this thing is so bit chin man! i love it!
    thanks dude! :encouragement:
    I love that your secret holder hatch holder upper matches your paint. You should patent that shit!

lols most def "secret holder hatch holder upper"... I could make millions!:greedy_dollars:
  • chaoschaos New Wagonist
    Love your wagon Bill!!