urban slug mpfi! and goodies!

1234568»

Comments

• BOBBOYBOBBOY Wagonist
    It's about time we call a local wagon meet? Lets pick a time and place wagon group.
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    BOBBOY wrote: »
    It's about time we call a local wagon meet? Lets pick a time and place wagon group.
    I posted one up, let me know if it works.
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    So I had a small leak on the passenger side floor board. Could not figure out where it was coming from. Talked to Cody and he pointed me to this because his had the same problem.95.jpg
    I ordered the missing clip and found that the plastic black cover was missing the foam. So I used some good old Honda bond.
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    I also had a friend with some free plasti dip, and free tape from work. 96.jpg
    The window section worked ok, but the trim on the doors rubbed right off. Big wast of time. :disturbed:
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    I also have a 63 rag top bug I am restoring. This was a cool shot taking it home from wall nut blasting. 97.jpg
    I got a lot of weird looks from people when this was being towed behind the civic on a snow mobile trailer.
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    I have a good source on powder coating. So I got a wild hair and decided to do some wheels. (like I need another set of wheels)
    407.jpg
    98.jpg
    99.jpg
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    Some summer adventure pictures... 100.jpg101.jpg102.jpg
  • PrennroPrennro Council Member
    Wheels came out great! Just have to ask if that is the honda yr-88 almond creme color? If not, what color powdercoat is it?
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    Prennro wrote: »
    Wheels came out great! Just have to ask if that is the honda yr-88 almond creme color? If not, what color powdercoat is it?
    Its called antique white,from I think Columbiacoatings.com, I does look like you valve cover.
  • PrennroPrennro Council Member
    Thx for the info. If you ever get a chance to get a close up of the new wheels next to/or mounted up to an almond creme wagon, please take some pics. Would love to do some color matched powdercoating (instead of paint) for my wagon in the near future so very curious how close of a match it is.
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    Prennro wrote: »
    Thx for the info. If you ever get a chance to get a close up of the new wheels next to/or mounted up to an almond creme wagon, please take some pics. Would love to do some color matched powdercoating (instead of paint) for my wagon in the near future so very curious how close of a match it is.
    Will do, I think Bob still has his cream wagon. I will take one to the next meet and roll it up to his car for some comparisons.
  • Subscribed! Great work so far. Awesome read man, cheers from Eugene!
  • mxncmxnc Band Wagon
    Awesome build!, got any detailed pics of the hitch. Im still researching how to do mine. I have gotten alot of ideas from the forum but I still cant decide.
  • i like them wheels!
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    btbammer wrote: »
    Subscribed! Great work so far. Awesome read man, cheers from Eugene!
    Thank you, you will have to come to the next meet!
  • nstice wrote: »
    Thank you, you will have to come to the next meet!

whens the next meet?
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    mxnc wrote: »
    Awesome build!, got any detailed pics of the hitch. Im still researching how to do mine. I have gotten alot of ideas from the forum but I still cant decide.
    No I don't, I was to busy working on it to take pics. But I will try to get some pics to you. It was not that bad, and I have pulled trailers full of wood with no problems.:)
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    i like them wheels!
    Thanks! Wish I had the balls to run them all year. But I don't want to ruin them.
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    503Wagon wrote: »
    whens the next meet?
    Don't know, set one up last time and 3 people came. Did not feel the same without you!
  • Hello Its been awhile.
    71.jpg
    72.jpg