urban slug mpfi! and goodies!

Comments

• I was looking for a sub box that would fit a kicker 10 square, and beat down. No one had it. So i took a trip to home depot and found a damaged sheet of 3/4 mdf. Cost 51 cents.(had them cut it into 4 sheets to fit it in the car) :lol: Used the left over plaid from my seats and covered the box. O and did the shift boot too. :D 726.jpgMissing rear head rests :( 727.jpgprelude steering wheel, dont know if im going to keep it yet. :?
  • Was digging in some stuff I got from work, and found a set of hids. I took them out of a used car, 2007 si. I think they are 6k. Relay set up too.728.jpg729.jpg
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    so I got some progress on the wagon. Found a subject on ek fogs and thought I would give it a try. :D 395.jpg
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    I also went to the junk yard and got another valve cover. Shaved it and came out with this.396.jpgThen stenciled the valve cover and valance for the rack.397.jpg 398.jpg399.jpgHere they are on the car, o and I picked up a strut bar from some old honda stock at work :D 400.jpg
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    Sorry for the crappy pics, Im going to get some more in the day light. :roll:
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    Picked up some goodies from the junk yard.401.jpg and a passenger mirror.402.jpg
  • dam man like that speaker box and those fogs. are they hard to put in?
  • TerminusVoxTerminusVox Senior Wagonist
    Nice work with the, well, pretty much everything. Looks like between working for Honda and your junkyards you are getting some great parts! I like the stencil on your valve cover and roof rack fairing.
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    .JoshuA. wrote:
    dam man like that speaker box and those fogs. are they hard to put in?
    The fog lights are a pain in the ass to install, took some fab work to make them fit. But they do fit. :D
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    Nice work with the, well, pretty much everything. Looks like between working for Honda and your junkyards you are getting some great parts! I like the stencil on your valve cover and roof rack fairing.
  • Nice work do far looking good and hell of a deal u got on the wagon.
    I need to find me some speaker pods for mine!

I also like what you did with the valve cover clean and different.
  • simplyhondasimplyhonda Council Member
    Like your work! Leep it up!
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    Ok so I got a set of wheels today, traded. Does anyone know who makes the wheels? 407.jpg They where black, stripped them today and polished one of the lips to see how they could look. I am going to paint the inner part of the wheels. What color do you guys think will look good? gun metal?408.jpg
  • dam those are sick bro i would love those wheels
  • 90shuttle90shuttle Senior Wagonist
    look ALMOST like a mr5 mugen wheel. lol....almost.
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    90shuttle wrote:
    look ALMOST like a mr5 mugen wheel. lol....almost.
    They say jwl on them but i cant find any info on them.
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    It snowed last night, just had to get some pics. 457.jpgdomo :D 458.jpg459.jpg460.jpgPic of the finished pods.
  • i really like those wheels hope you find out what they are.
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    .JoshuA. wrote:
    i really like those wheels hope you find out what they are.
    Looked online alot, still dont know what they are. There +38 offset 15 inch wheels made by jwl wheels. :?
  • quick search and found this. lol, dunno if this helps

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JWL_standard
  • i really want them too haha
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    black_89gt wrote:
    quick search and found this. lol, dunno if this helps

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JWL_standard
    Thanks, I see this mark all over wheels at work, never knew what it means.
  • Nice wagon and great work to it! I've done hardly no mods to mine as it as purchased as a winter beater except maintenance. I really like the 13" Honda wheels. Are there more to be purchased from your work place? I have a white '78 Civic wagon and think they would look pretty damned sweet on it.
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    Layspeed wrote:
    Nice wagon and great work to it! I've done hardly no mods to mine as it as purchased as a winter beater except maintenance. I really like the 13" Honda wheels. Are there more to be purchased from your work place? I have a white '78 Civic wagon and think they would look pretty damned sweet on it.
    I can look to see if we do have any. I think we have black ones. I will check for you.
  • nstice wrote:
    Layspeed wrote:
    Nice wagon and great work to it! I've done hardly no mods to mine as it as purchased as a winter beater except maintenance. I really like the 13" Honda wheels. Are there more to be purchased from your work place? I have a white '78 Civic wagon and think they would look pretty damned sweet on it.
    I can look to see if we do have any. I think we have black ones. I will check for you.

Thanks! I really do like the machined/gold ones you got also. :D
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    Layspeed wrote:
    nstice wrote:
    Layspeed wrote:

Thanks! I really do like the machined/gold ones you got also. :D
    Well I checked to see if we had any left today, We only have 2 black ones. I sold the gold ones 3 weeks ago to a friend. Sorry. :(
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    I really like your work. Cool mods, low bucks, utility.. nice.
  • nstice wrote:
    Well I checked to see if we had any left today, We only have 2 black ones. I sold the gold ones 3 weeks ago to a friend. Sorry. :(
    No worries, thanks for looking though! Lucky friend you sold the gold ones to :mrgreen:
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    bam-bam wrote:
    I really like your work. Cool mods, low bucks, utility.. nice.
    Thanks bam bam. :D
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    Got the wheels done today, 3 coats of primer, 3 paint, 2 clear. Still need to polish the lips.741.jpg742.jpg407.jpg Before pic.This was after paint striper(they had 3 coats of nasty black paint before)