EE/EF/DA Interchangable parts (Please Add)

Comments

• superhatchsuperhatch Moderator
    Haydz wrote:
    Well... not entirely true. Keep in mind JDM wagons are EFs.

I should have specified. I picked up an ashtray out of a USDM 1990 civic std, and it didn't fit in my wagon. The dimensions are the same, but the rails on the ashtray are fatter than the slots on the wagon (a 1991).
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    wagonier wrote:
    a jdm console fits a right hand drive dash, im in us and have a left hand drive dash. i dont think it would fit. :roll:

Then use a LHD EDM console...
  • wagonierwagonier Band Wagon
    Haydz wrote:
    wagonier wrote:
    a jdm console fits a right hand drive dash, im in us and have a left hand drive dash. i dont think it would fit. :roll:

Then use a LHD EDM console...
    is the LHD EDM console wagon specific, or will any civic LHD EDM console work?
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Wagon specific.
  • ee4wagoonee4wagoon Wagonist
    dash - yes with mods

like what?
  • Mister DA9Mister DA9 Band Wagon
    i have to try putting my da rears in this beast.
  • BobBob Band Wagon
    So. My ee2 rear wheel is bent in, I changed the lca and its better but not perfect. I think I need the hole hub/knuckle can I just swap it out and throw ef hub or knuckle ? If not what do I use
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    hub i think is the same, knuckle is completely different. it is wagon specific.
  • klumklum Senior Wagonist
    EF sedan AC lines / wiring harness / condensor, compressor and bracket are interchangable with my RT4wd
  • ushatushat Band Wagon
    im new to wagon.

i want to make sure. before i buy.

so ed/ef civic or crx and da integras shocks and springs fit wagon 4wd?
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    yes.
  • MrLewayneMrLewayne Wagonist
    so a DA bumper will fit on my EE with some minor modifications?
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    MrLewayne wrote:

ohhellnonotevenclose
  • jp86jp86 Band Wagon
    aliascool wrote:
    what about motor mounts? I have a CRX with a B16 and I'm looking for a wagon to put the motor in. is it a direct swap? other then wiring?

yes a B series mount kit for an EF will fit in a EE. I put a 99 sir B16 in my 89 wagon and it bolted right up with a cheapo Yonaka mount set.
  • lafwagonlafwagon Wagonist
    MrLewayne wrote:

a da front lip will fit on stock rear bumper with a little modification
  • i saw them on like one or two wagons but cant figure out what r they off off the window visors
  • what kind of window visors fit the wagon can anybody help me out trying to grt the wagon ready for the ef meet
  • MrM3MrM3 Council Member
    Window visors are wagon specific. You can modify sedan visors (3/4 of the way down): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4673
  • tfnaaftfnaaf Band Wagon
    MrM3 wrote:
    Window visors are wagon specific. You can modify sedan visors (3/4 of the way down): viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4673

Thanks for the link!
  • CarGuyCarGuy New Wagonist
    Window sills? The black part with the ugly chrome underneath on mine is showing.
  • CarGuyCarGuy New Wagonist
    Anyone know?
  • maihesmaihes Wagonist
    i need to replace my cadillac converter on my 90 wagovan, its 2wd. the only ones i found were awd or 89 do u know if i could put it in mine or am i going to run into problems? im new to the car game...
  • maihes wrote:
    i need to replace my cadillac converter on my 90 wagovan, its 2wd. the only ones i found were awd or 89 do u know if i could put it in mine or am i going to run into problems? im new to the car game...

Cadillac converter :lol: (spelled catalytic converter)
  • Front Rear Crossmember. Between the ED and EE crossmember, I measured about 1/8"-1/4" difference between the lower control arm mounting location, the EE being longer. Good for running a non-power steering rack and Quaife quick ratio rack. ...and good for lowered suspension geometry.

DA Integra radiator. Good for a dual-core radiator vs. the stock single-core.

DA Knuckles. Good for fitting a wider wheel and 10.2" brakes. The DA knuckles have more of a bow, so you can run more back spacing vs. the EE/ED knuckle. Also, the DA knuckle is just a little taller, so the camber angles increase more as the suspension compresses.
  • ED Upper Control Arms. Shorter than EE UCAs. Good for more static camber.
  • Mandalore88Mandalore88 Senior Wagonist
    I got some DA stainless steel brake lines today at the junkyard.

Will the rears fit with a little modification to the bracket? or are they too short?
  • 1988rt1988rt Senior Wagonist
    does anyone know if the 88-89 integra front bumper could fit a wagon with some modification?
  • 1988rt wrote:
    does anyone know if the 88-89 integra front bumper could fit a wagon with some modification?

Anything will fit with modification.

Will it fit easy? I believe the answer to that is on this exact page
    bam-bam wrote:
    MrLewayne wrote:

ohhellnonotevenclose
  • RoybalRoybal New Wagonist
    will EF sedan mud flaps fit wagons?
  • so i cant find doitdub's wrighting about his rack and pinion. anyone here knows if all EF/CRX will fit 1990 2wd wagons??