EE/EF/DA Interchangable parts (Please Add)

Comments

• integra da rear seats are a direct fit right?
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    ..no
  • HelloHondaHelloHonda Band Wagon
    Sad day, i wish the doors were swappable
  • mr.johnsonmr.johnson Band Wagon
    rack and pinion the same for a ee-ef?
    also are all the bushings the same for ee-ef?
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Bushings yes.
  • mr.johnsonmr.johnson Band Wagon
    rack? anyone?
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    mr.johnson wrote:
    rack? anyone?

I BELIEVE so, I don't see why not.
  • CharbCharb Administrator
    I'm pretty sure there are some minor differences with the racks. If I recall, doitdub put a CRX manual rack in his wagon. Reading his thread is a good start.
  • hondasiguy6hondasiguy6 Band Wagon
    im just wondering if anyone knows if a ef hatch rear wiper arm will fit my 89 wagon.
  • aliascoolaliascool Band Wagon
    what about motor mounts? I have a CRX with a B16 and I'm looking for a wagon to put the motor in. is it a direct swap? other then wiring?
    im just wondering if anyone knows if a ef hatch rear wiper arm will fit my 89 wagon.
    not really functionally. it can be forced, but wont look pretty.
  • anyone know if ef hatch struts fit the wagon
  • anyone know if ef hatch struts fit the wagon
    They do not fit. :(
  • alright :( thanks
  • Mrs0ysauceMrs0ysauce Band Wagon
    EG LCA's wont fit. I had blox lowering control arms and they had to use the EG struts that go over the control arm to make it work instead of EF control arms where the strut goes in the middle of the LCA's.
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Mrs0ysauce wrote:
    EG LCA's wont fit. I had blox lowering control arms and they had to use the EG struts that go over the control arm to make it work instead of EF control arms where the strut goes in the middle of the LCA's.

Not 100% true. They should work for '88s and any JDM model.
  • Merked98Merked98 Wagonist
    I have a '90 RTAWD with a salvage title and banged up pretty good. with a blown motor. Will the AWD parts fit under my '83? Thanks in advance.
  • calaverasgrandecalaverasgrande New Wagonist
    Any clue on seats? My interior isnt too bad except for the seats. Previous owner had two dogs and two kids. So the rear seats are pretty destroyed. The front ones can take covers, but I'd rather jsut get a matching set of four.
    Right now I am just trying to get the mechanincals all 100% (or at least 85%!) but down the road I plan on making this beater look half nice.
  • Gasoline FumesGasoline Fumes New Wagonist
    genedaddy wrote:
    side view mirrors - no
    What about the inside trim covers?
    genedaddy wrote:
    side view mirrors - no
    What about the inside trim covers?

-nope
  • Hood Striker is interchangeable with the hatchback but not the sedan.

Front Knuckles are interchangeable by year according to the part numbers. The part number changed in 1990 but this may be some minor change that doesn't make them wholly incompatible.

Rear seat latch is not interchangeable with the hatchback. Sedans don't even have them.
  • Mandalore88Mandalore88 Senior Wagonist
    how about glove box? some sedans (maybe hatchbacks too) have a much nicer glove box...
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Glove box is wagon only. JDM and EDM were the same for all the EF Shuttles but USDM had a different glovebox on the 90-91. It's ugly and bulky.
  • Mandalore88Mandalore88 Senior Wagonist
    Haydz wrote:
    Glove box is wagon only. JDM and EDM were the same for all the EF Shuttles but USDM had a different glovebox on the 90-91. It's ugly and bulky.

thank you sir for the fast response!
  • superhatchsuperhatch Moderator
    The ashtray from an EF will not fit in our EE center consoles.
  • i swapped in my CRX C&R radiator and the wagon one seemed to drop right into the CRX...the C&R just took a little extra love to get in there since it was tighter with a wider core radiator
  • wagonierwagonier Band Wagon
    i would love to have a console that connect the dash with the shifter area. ive seen a few pics of wagons with several styles of consoles. one almost looks like a crx style with the cubby hole under the ashtray/lighter. anyone have any ideas before i break the wood and saw out?
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    superhatch wrote:
    The ashtray from an EF will not fit in our EE center consoles.

Well... not entirely true. Keep in mind JDM wagons are EFs.
    wagonier wrote:
    i would love to have a console that connect the dash with the shifter area. ive seen a few pics of wagons with several styles of consoles. one almost looks like a crx style with the cubby hole under the ashtray/lighter. anyone have any ideas before i break the wood and saw out?

Buy a JDM centre console and there's no need to molest anything. :)
  • wagonierwagonier Band Wagon
    a jdm console fits a right hand drive dash, im in us and have a left hand drive dash. i dont think it would fit. :roll:
  • SlowCB7SlowCB7 Band Wagon
    What about the shift boot?