My little gold wagon! :)

1235»

Comments

• klumklum Senior Wagonist
    Digg the recycle sticker
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Ha! Im going to ship mine your way so you can slap it on for me next time. Wagon is looking great man keep it up.
  • Thanks partner, Prennro does really nice work.

Haha will do SPW. Thanks again, cant wait to see some updates with your wagon.
  • greenteagodgreenteagod Moderator
    Can't wait to build that etcher and permanently etch the PGM-FI right into it. That should look crisp.
  • I know, I know...... another painful update for me mediocre wagon.

Put a new fuel filter on

313.jpg

And then primed and painted my rusty ass battery tie down.
    [IMG][/img]battery_zpsccf7d6a4.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh592/killa_ef_uat/battery2_zpsf1c54a14.jpg
    Yeah we'll get that proper cleaned up and installed tomorrow. Also, fix that broken image!
  • _Tk_Tk Band Wagon
    Gorgeous crinkley paint :)
  • Yeah we'll get that proper cleaned up and installed tomorrow. Also, fix that broken image!
    I don't know why that pic is broken, first time it has ever happen to me. Thanks for all the help yesterday with the fuel filter. Milwaukee impact FTW! Lol
  • _Tk wrote: »
    Gorgeous crinkley paint :)

Thanks dude, I cannot take any credit for the valve cover or pgmfi cover because it was all done by Greenteagod on here.
    I don't know why that pic is broken, first time it has ever happen to me. Thanks for all the help yesterday with the fuel filter. Milwaukee impact FTW! Lol

It's just the formatting, you have the other image inside the image tag so it's throwing stuff out of whack. And yep, that impact was one of my more recent acquisitions and man, I'm loving it.
    349.jpg
  • Thank you sir! Im such a slacker. I am bummed I didnt get to come over today, hope the flooring went smoothly.
  • TadasTadas Wagonist
    Where did your updates go? I kinda miss them.
  • Tadas wrote: »
    Where did your updates go? I kinda miss them.

I'm planning to do an update soon, nothing special really because I dont have any money lol. I am glad you still want me to post updates, that makes me happy :) I'm sure you are the only one though haha. Thanks Tadas, btw your engine is looking clean! Great job dude.
  • Turn the sun of mofo! I wanna see those fresh LEDs!
  • Turn the sun of mofo! I wanna see those fresh LEDs!

I need to get to my laptop to do a proper update. But the LEDs look bitchin! Thanks again brotha, you rock.
  • Well I just got back to my wagon after 3 months of wait, and it seems you have not moved forward as well. How are things going?
  • Got in a wreck a fudged the hood, radiator and driver headlight up. Slowly gathering parts so that I can put it back together ASAP. Thanks for the curiosity Tadas.
  • TadasTadas Wagonist
    Damn. I am sad that your wagon got damaged, and moved backwards, instead of getting upgrades. Keep us posted!
  • Picking up another 1991, 2wd, automatic, cappuccino brown wagon today... 54k original miles!!!!! Gonna swap a couple parts from my other wagon over to this one to make it perfect. Pictures soon!
  • Hey hey hey, I was just about to text you to see what's up.