My little gold wagon! :)

Comments

• You did an amazing job my friend, thank you again! Fresh oil cap will put it over the edge, I might just eat breakfast off the engine when we are done hahaha.
  • Picked up some new parts for the wagon today.

721.jpg
  • awesome, makes me wanna paint my valve cover
  • Very pretty!
  • Thanks guys, it really did come out great. Greenteagod did an amazing job. You should paint your valve cover, make it look fresh.
  • Hey guys, another weekly update. Greenteagod came through for me again and painted up my PGM-FI cover.

5.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    7.jpeg

Old versus Restored valve cover

775.jpg
    776.jpg

Picked up a chrome exhaust tip off of an accord at the junkyard

Before

777.jpg

After

778.jpg

779.jpg
    780.jpg
    781.jpg

Got some goods for a tune up this weekend

782.jpg

Got the wagon ready to do work at Greenteagod's house

783.jpg

Took the rocker arm assembly off so that I could replace the O-rings underneath it

784.jpg

You can see where the oil was getting underneath the o-rings

785.jpg
    786.jpg

Swapped the rings

787.jpg

Got the rocker assembly back in with the new o-rings and torqued it to spec

788.jpg

Fresh caps

789.jpg

Okay, here are the before and after pics of the engine bay!! :)

BEFORE

790.jpg

AFTER

791.jpg
    792.jpg
    793.jpg

I am also waiting on a new PGM-FI emblem that Prennro is reproducing for me.

Random instagram picture of my wagon, follow me at killa_ef_uat

794.jpg
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Valve cover looks purty. You will be happy with the vinyl he's making you. Turned out perfect when I had mine made.
  • SPW wrote: »
    Valve cover looks purty. You will be happy with the vinyl he's making you. Turned out perfect when I had mine made.

Thanks buddy, yeah I hope the emblem comes out nice, I also got one of those save a civic wagon stickers.
  • Hahahahaha I feel like the same 3 people are the only people who comment/post about my wagon. Its okay, I don't like you guys anyway lol.
  • Weekly updates will be continued until the wagon is completely restored, I dont give a shit if nobody cares.
  • Yeah I'm looking forward to doing some electric etching using one of those decals as a blank. I think that'll be super sweet to have it actually in the metal. If that works. If not, oh well we have a few PGM covers to spare =D
  • Im sure it will work and look way better than a sticker.
  • Weekly updates will be continued until the wagon is completely restored, I dont give a shit if nobody cares.

It is after all YOUR car. :) Keep it up man, some people on here are very selective on what build threads they grace with there comments.. hah
  • Haha, this is true. No big deal, I'm just glad I have a way of documenting the work and what not.
  • It is after all YOUR car. :) Keep it up man, some people on here are very selective on what build threads they grace with there comments.. hah
    aka Stance queens :rolleyes:
  • aka Stance queens :rolleyes:
    Hahahah, exactly.
  • TadasTadas Wagonist
    Yeah I feel you on people not giving any comments. I myself just like you will continue to work on the wagon and post updates weekly. Keep it up, I like that there are people in the world working on their wagon after their day of work just like me!
  • Tadas wrote: »
    Yeah I feel you on people not giving any comments. I myself just like you will continue to work on the wagon and post updates weekly. Keep it up, I like that there are people in the world working on their wagon after their day of work just like me!

Thanks man, I appreciate that. :)
  • VladiVladi Senior Wagonist
    Hahahahaha I feel like the same 3 people are the only people who comment/post about my wagon. Its okay, I don't like you guys anyway lol.

Lol, don't be mad bro.

I understand where you coming from tho, but keep the updates coming. I'm sure the people who don't comment/post are still interested
    They just don't have much to say (goes for myself sometimes too).

You're doing good work on the wagon tho, but you make me feel bad for being lazy and not working on the wagon everyday lol.
  • Vladi wrote: »
    Lol, don't be mad bro.

I understand where you coming from tho, but keep the updates coming. I'm sure the people who don't comment/post are still interested
    They just don't have much to say (goes for myself sometimes too).

You're doing good work on the wagon tho, but you make me feel bad for being lazy and not working on the wagon everyday lol.

Thanks Vladi, I appreciate the kind words :) When I look at your wagon, I ask myself, what needs to be done!? You have one of my favorites builds.

Speaking of working on the wagon all day, what's up with all the wagon parts on ebay coming out of Lithuania. Do you guys have a wagon mine over there?
  • Speaking of working on the wagon all day, what's up with all the wagon parts on ebay coming out of Lithuania. Do you guys have a wagon mine over there?

Seriously though hahaha.
  • No updates for a while cause I am broke :miserable:
  • Ridge911Ridge911 New Wagonist
    Weekly updates will be continued until the wagon is completely restored, I dont give a shit if nobody cares.

I understand that feel. Not many people input on my build either. I don't personally leave a lot of comments because I am of a different school. Pre-facebook. Adding useless comments just interferes with the fluidity of YOUR build post. If I wanted to read forums like that, I would go to Honda-Tech. Keep up the good work. The texture on your valve cover is awesome.

PS:GreenTeaGod: "Stance Queen"....... Nailed it.
  • TadasTadas Wagonist
    No frikkin way! Where did you guys find those parts?

I want in on that like right now. But yeah we do have a few wagons around. I know 2 more wagon owners in my town, and it is a small place with ±160,000 people living here.

And Killa_ef_uat get the updates going!!!
  • Ridge911 wrote: »
    I understand that feel. Not many people input on my build either. I don't personally leave a lot of comments because I am of a different school. Pre-facebook. Adding useless comments just interferes with the fluidity of YOUR build post. If I wanted to read forums like that, I would go to Honda-Tech. Keep up the good work. The texture on your valve cover is awesome.

PS:GreenTeaGod: "Stance Queen"....... Nailed it.

Thanks man! Greentea really hooked me up with that valve cover and pgmfi cover. I love your build though, im in for more!
    No frikkin way! Where did you guys find those parts?
    I want in on that like right now. But yeah we do have a few wagons around. I know 2 more wagon owners in my town, and it is a small place with ±160,000 people living here.

And Killa_ef_uat get the updates going!!!

Which parts buddy? The wagon is progressing so much, keep it up.
  • greenteagodgreenteagod Moderator
    Glad people are digging the valve covers. I just finished filing the Honda Motor Co. off that other cover, we'll see how that works out in red. Might look cool, might look suck.
  • Glad people are digging the valve covers. I just finished filing the Honda Motor Co. off that other cover, we'll see how that works out in red. Might look cool, might look suck.

It will look good, I don't see how it would look bad at all.
  • Another weekly update.

I got my PGM-FI emblem and my "Save a civic wagon today" slap from Prennro

92.jpg

Put on the PGM-FI emblem and I managed to put it on straight unlike SPW ;)

93.jpg

SEXY!!

94.jpg

Save a Civic Wagon today!!

95.jpg