FREE '88 Sedan

Comments

• That first pic is badass. So low, yet so tall...
  • mannn that hood ornament kills it! in a good way. i just cant get over how cool and good it looks!
  • this thing rules!
  • PrennroPrennro Council Member
    You wuldnt happen to have any updates, would you!? The suspense is killing me!
  • ChaifeChaife Instagram grand master
    lil update, Thanks to Prennro for shootin' me a little "fan mail" for the rat :p;)
    Prennro sent some cool custom decals.

I sanded an extremely well chosen place on the hood to create a good backdrop from the new sticker. This changed the colors around a bit and added good contrast.
    You can see the layers of life this beast has to it, also I peppered the hood with hammertone rattle can while the vinyl's backing was still in place to give it a little border and make it pop. Time to let mother nature do the rest. Plans to pull this decal in a year or two to see what's exposed. and then clear over the hood to give it that ghosted look (into the rust).

I had intended on painting the hood a vibrant candy color before laying this vinyl decal, but couldn't get the quote I wanted from any of my body shop homies..
    273.jpg
    274.jpg
    275.jpg
    YES!!!!!!!! Nice Touch....Looks Great!
  • this thing is beautiful
    Thanks boys.
    Here are some rolling shots from Instagram. I added a new feature.... My runaway/ huck fin/ hobo stick..
    288.jpg
    289.jpg
  • TerminusVoxTerminusVox Senior Wagonist
    That's a bindle.
    HAHA hobo bindle, thank you TerminusVox for proper terminology there. A bindle.
    Added this little cage/ grill
    292.jpg
  • FrankzFrankz Band Wagon
    Love the little touches homie, the rat just keeps looking better and better.
    A few Random pics from Instagram and such.
    15.jpg
    16.jpg

Added this Vintage Husky heavy equipment plate
    17.jpg

New Stuffed Shark animal eatin' my headrest.
    18.jpg
    Out foolin' around with TheGreatBacon in the city over the weekend.
    110.jpg
    111.jpg
    112.jpg

TheGreatBacon's EF sedan, It has truly come a long way.
    I have been glad to have helped with or have witnessed nearly everything that went into this trick little rig. It's been real.
    113.jpg
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    greatbacons sedan is awesome!!!!wish I could say the same for yours...... lols o no I di nt...
    your sedan is special in its own way....
  • FrankzFrankz Band Wagon
    Wow, TheGreatBacon's sedan really has come a long way, love the wheels too! Though I kind of miss the the two gray and two black steelies. haha
    LOL "Special" is a good word for it BillBoard. His sedan is freakin' awesome though.

I know right Frankz?! lol
  • TrevorTKTrevorTK Band Wagon
    I love this man!
  • VladiVladi Senior Wagonist
    Carving Head 40's yes please!

Great Sedan!
    LOL It's really stellar..
    Wen't out and fired some shots of the Rat with a friend that is majoring in photography. I learned a lil.
    586.jpg
    588.jpg
  • This is pretty cool lol
    your pictures are stellar!! Love them
    Nice pics Chaife! Always up for any pics of the rat! Keep em comin
  • TrevorTKTrevorTK Band Wagon
    Awesome pictures man!
    Thanks everyone. For the rest of the night we focused on his ride... This STI swapped Forster.
    602.jpg
    604.jpg
  • Sooo much to look at... LOVE IT!!!
    Forester insane too!
    Got some new tires for the Rat, Shouts out to Josh1vtm for mounting them for me.

Also, here is a recent Instagram photo taken with my iPhone 5.
    339.jpg
    Here is an updated shot in an underground parking structure, this was a fun little spot to shoot.
    16.jpg

I also shot a little of my buddies Ratty Honda Hatchback that we have been playing with while we were out in the city. Enjoy.
    17.jpg
    18.jpg
    19.jpg
    20.jpg
  • I come back often just to see the updates on this sedan. I don't get on here much unless for information, but this is one thing on here I've always followed. I dig it so much man. Haha.