rti intrac build

Comments

• dalowdadalowda New Wagonist
    cool man that would be great. Im new to this forum thing. this is the only one im on. whats the next step?
  • rti intracrti intrac Senior Wagonist
    Hey guys

Shipping up to the U.S from here will be around 10-20 USD plus the cost of the lights.
    I have alot of interest in the clear corners so could people make a list or something and let me know and I will see what i can do?
  • ThaClutcHThaClutcH Senior Wagonist
    Im still interested as said before in the PM. :mrgreen:
    hopefully getting some shocks tofay and ill put my speings on next week some time
    i am ready when ever to grab some corners from you. two sets would be even better! whats cost on them?
    I Havent got any as yet. I'm on the hunt for them but this weekend is being pretty busy so it will have to be next weekend.

I ting i have to get about six sets lol
    I'm picking up my shocks on wednesday so ill get right into it this weekend. AFTER i clean the house & lawns...
    Picked up the shocks tonight and need to take my old top hats off so tahts another days work. maybe friday.

Started swapping the seat pans over and realised it wouldn't work so me and a mate attacked one wagon rail holes with a file and one fits and we have welded a couple of plates on the other rail and just need to drill and tap some holes and Ill have a civic si seat in the passangers side.

divers seat ill cut some foam out of my old wagon seat and fix up the old holes and use some wagon seat material to fix the tears in the SI seat
    thanks for putting me on the list! let me know.
  • I remember seeing this for sale, It's good to know it went to someone who'll appreciate it.
    Did you see it on trademe?

WHen i went to look at it i saw it had alb and was a intrac model. I had a search on google nad came up with this site and never left :)
  • Yeah on trademe.
    I found it by change haha, i'd just written off my coupe :(
    going to the wreckers doday to get some top hats and ill have a look for any shuttles
    right, went to the wrecker and got the top hats ( and a legend lip which will find its way on one day)

got half the car done and on the ground and the bloody rubber insert on the tophat popped out... now i'm going to do a top hat mod.

But it did look good nice and low, around as low as NZ-DB8Rs shuttle
  • mr_sp33mr_sp33 Wagonist
    Shouldn't there be a washer in place to prevent that from happening?
    well that was the problem :oops: washers all in now and round two, lets see hoe fast i can swap them over ;)
    start the timer
    all done, those who say you cant tuck the tires on a EF without coilovers havent used neu speed springs :)
    Its so low the fronts are tucking and there is about 2 cm of clearance on the rear, will get pics up asap
    lol.

Good stuff.
    rti intrac wrote:
    all done, those who say you cant tuck the tires on a EF without coilovers havent used neu speed springs :)
    Its so low the fronts are tucking and there is about 2 cm of clearance on the rear, will get pics up asap

Sounds good. Can't wait to see it. I do love tucked tires. Haha. :D
    pics at my mates place

and of the DA lip on the back, Still need to sort out the exhause moulding part in the bumper
    either my one is lower or my fingers are bigger than yours andrew :p
  • NZ-DB8RNZ-DB8R Moderator
    Haha lower it is,

Have you painted that rear guard? Repair looks really good!

I may have found a DA lip for mine too, how much did you pay?
    Either I had too many Coronas tonight or your car looks green. Either way your car looks sick in sun light.
    haha a grand total of 13 dollars, I'm thinking of putting a legend lip on the front and a eg front lip on the back...
    there was a dent in the guard that was annoying me, its not as good as i want it quite yet, the bog is still a little proud

dude what was in the coronas haha its a kinda silver bronze colour
    Looking slick.
    rti intrac wrote:
    haha a grand total of 13 dollars, I'm thinking of putting a legend lip on the front and a eg front lip on the back...
    there was a dent in the guard that was annoying me, its not as good as i want it quite yet, the bog is still a little proud

dude what was in the coronas haha its a kinda silver bronze colour

Ooh I see. Haha.
    i can sort of see what you mean by green
    Yessirr. Haha.
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    It's the grass reflecting off the paint. :P