EE/EF/DA Interchangable parts (Please Add)

Comments

• DRMORTYDRMORTY Council Member
    Just Confirmed this!

- Wagon Hatch - Hinges
    are the same hinges as
    - EF Hatchback - Hatch Hinges

Just had to Drive my EF Hatchback 500+ miles to Bams house to compare and confirm :oops: ... LOL, but now we know...
  • rbwdrivenrbwdriven Senior Wagonist
    DRMORTY wrote:
    Just Confirmed this!

- Wagon Hatch - Hinges
    are the same hinges as

Just had to Drive my EF Hatchback 500+ miles to Bams house to compare and confirm :oops: ... LOL, but now we know...

Technically I don't think you drove it there.

I think you hauled it :)
  • 3rd4ce3rd4ce Council Member
    rbwdriven wrote:
    DRMORTY wrote:
    Just Confirmed this!

- Wagon Hatch - Hinges
    are the same hinges as

:shock:
    wow..
    :lol:
  • DRMORTYDRMORTY Council Member
    rbwdriven wrote:
    DRMORTY wrote:
    Just Confirmed this!

- Wagon Hatch - Hinges
    are the same hinges as

maybe half way? But, your right... LOL
  • TogTog New Wagonist
    civic ef bonnet latch interchangeable? did search but no avail
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    the latches are the same.
  • TogTog New Wagonist
    :) thanks :)
  • OddMarzOddMarz New Wagonist
    So I've tried the search button but with out luck, my question is, do the 4 door sedans power window fit the wagons? does any one have the parts list need if it does
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    read through this thread, i guarantee you the answer is here.
  • moebiiusmoebiius Wagonist
    stock exhausted manifold interchangeable between wagovans and RT's? or 1.5 dpfi exhaust manifolds interchangeable with 1.6 RT?
  • tpnorthtpnorth Band Wagon
    Alot of good info in this thread thanks guys!
  • tpnorthtpnorth Band Wagon
    Question answered! Thanks bam bam
  • AlphaxomegaAlphaxomega Senior Wagonist
    Anybody know if that metal piece that hold on to the hood is interchangeable on efs? Or if it is wagon specific.
    Thanks
    The latch? If so then yes
  • so the front ashtray is wagon specific? somebody said the EF one wont fit, what about a integra or accord one?
    moebiius wrote:
    The metal price that the latch is connected to. It's connected by 4 10mm bolts
    Next to each headlight.
    moebiius wrote:
    Next to each headlight.

I'm not sure/no experience on this piece, it is the top part of the radiator support
    moebiius wrote:
    moebiius wrote:
    Next to each headlight.

I'm not sure/no experience on this piece, it is the top part of the radiator support
    Yeah it's in front of the radiator.
  • JDMWago666JDMWago666 Senior Wagonist
    The t bar? If I'm not mistaken I think they are interchangeable. I'll be doing this pretty soon and I'll post after I do.
    yeah that mine is bent up and i need to replace.
    want to know if they are specific or ef universal :)
    hopefully they are much easier to find
  • neckfaceneckface Wagonist
    I'm too lazy to look through here, can someone pm me and tell me which radiator fans are interchangeable? Thanks
  • 3rd4ce3rd4ce Council Member
    neckface wrote:
    I'm too lazy to look through here, can someone pm me and tell me which radiator fans are interchangeable? Thanks
    :shock:
    wOw .. i honestly dont know but you made me laugh with your laziness..!
    not sure anyone will tell u .. but search has always found lots of stuff for me..
    :mrgreen:
  • jameskjamesk Wagonist
    Is the front bumper support from an ef hatch compatible?
  • 2wd wagon w/power belts headliner In wagon w/non power belts- doesn't work. "needed a quick fix for mine"

also read on here forget what thread, that the manual 90-93 integra axels fit the manual rt4wd front, 3mm short or something but no complications with how they work unless rt is lifted?
  • dash what kind of modifications are required to put a 91 si dash into a wagon thanks?
  • will the black window sill/trim swap? (see pic, outlined in yellow)
    i think someone mentioned this earlier in the thread but i dont know if he was talking about the same thing since his photo link no longer works.

581.jpg
  • Mandalore88Mandalore88 Senior Wagonist
    ommarc44 wrote:
    will the black window sill/trim swap? (see pic, outlined in yellow)
    i think someone mentioned this earlier in the thread but i dont know if he was talking about the same thing since his photo link no longer works.

663.jpg

I do not think those fit because the sedan doors are a different width than the wagon. I have taken mine off before to clean and they are a pretty tight fit.

I am trying to find out if DA Integra Suspension Techniques sway bars are the same part as CRX/EF SI rear sway bars?

I found some on craigslist and am just trying to find out if it fits.
  • CasiCasi Wagonist
    today put a europe EE8 (VTEC CRX) arm rest in my 1994 europe shuttle (ee4) it fits like oem-also the grey plastic etc. next time i shoot a picture and put it in here...today i forgott my cam
  • ommarc44 wrote:
    will the black window sill/trim swap? (see pic, outlined in yellow)

663.jpg

I do not think those fit because the sedan doors are a different width than the wagon. I have taken mine off before to clean and they are a pretty tight fit.

I am trying to find out if DA Integra Suspension Techniques sway bars are the same part as CRX/EF SI rear sway bars?

I found some on craigslist and am just trying to find out if it fits.
    dang! thanks!
  • danzdanz Wagonist
    i personally installed the pedal assembly from a 90-91 civic sedan into my automatic 90 2wd wagon this past weekend.

everything bolted up, lined up, and worked perfectly. i went into it planning on needing to weld and cut things, but i had no problems. also the air ducting and everything else fit back in no problem.

much nicer to drive now that shes manual!