my garage queen and project: '91 Shuttle

Comments

• wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    sorry for the insane sized pics but i dont have a resizing program at the moment... =(
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    :wink: :wink:
  • akiraboyakiraboy HondaCivicWagon.com Founder
    96.jpg
    Ed Napelton Honda....how did that sexi wagon avoid my eyes while it was runnin round my neighborhood :twisted: :!: super damn clean man, I am seriously jealous...my rust is makin me sad
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    put some pics up with the new wheels on......
    alrighty people....

here are the most recent pics of my wago with the Teins installed and wheels... and before you say anything, i know it might upset some that i decided to get the same colored wheels as Bisi, but since he lives in the West and me on the East.. i figured it wont matter anyhow. i really loved the way his wago looked with the pink rims.. thats my defense.. ha. other then that we share nothing in common ;)

the Teins in the rear are set 1/2 inch above the lowest setting yet the car still looks kinda high-ish for me. ah well. fronts still have about 1 1/2 inches left. well enjoy.

stickers add HP =)

60.jpg

61.jpg

62.jpg

63.jpg

64.jpg

big ass screech mark

65.jpg

boxes of fun =)

66.jpg

67.jpg
  • NJCIVICWAGON1NJCIVICWAGON1 Council Member
    Clean!!!
  • Nice dude! That things definitely got some character now!!
    thanks dudes... yeah its definitly got character and turns heads like crazy. only civic wagon in my city... and the only car with these kickass rimzzz.

btw, chicks dig it ;)
    hey dudes... well, i just got back from a couple junkyards in germany... ;)
    i got myself the following stuff for a grand total of 40 euros... needless to say, im pretty stoked. hehe me dreams are slowly coming true. my parents hate me now :roll:

well, first of is this incredible ZC intake manifold... the price was right... $$$FREE$$$

87.jpg

next up, PM7 ecu... FREE$$ :wink:

88.jpg

also this pimptastic nameless 4-2-1 header... also FREE :roll:

89.jpg

and now for the cosmetics... a 200 km/h gauge cluster, cluster cover (yes it is different then USDM), rear foglight switch (hard to see) defrost switch, hazard switch, clock, and of couse adjustable headlight switches WOOT...30 Euros

90.jpg

91.jpg

92.jpg

and no EDM car is complete without a set of side markers and rear fog lights 10 Euros for the fogs... FREEBIE side markers... well they werent supposed to be.. but meh ;)

93.jpg

94.jpg

all meh stuff togethah :twisted:

95.jpg

:wink: :wink: :wink:
  • Man nice scores there. What are you doing over there anyway?
    visiting family =)
  • wow, that engine bay is super duper clean! good job!

The painted valve cover is a nice touch. I still havent gotten around to my engine bay yet but hopefully i'll be doing that soon along with a few other goodies.

keep up the good work! :wink:
  • SiWagonSiWagon Council Member
    :? Where's the Euro headlights?
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    do you have spare edm goodness for sales??
    SiWagon wrote:
    :? Where's the Euro headlights?

i searched and searched but i couldnt find the ones i wanted... the one piece lens headlights that came in ZC models. one place had one light, he wanted 30 Euros for it.. i was like "pshh whatever dude" hehe
    BillBoard wrote:

sorry man, i wish i did :(
    here are some new pics of the side markers, gauge cluster, various interior parts and header installed. i have yet to put in the rear fogs.. well, enjoy :wink:

127.jpg

128.jpg

one thing i a NOT proud of.. my dirty dirty drivers seat. it WAS worse before though :D

129.jpg

130.jpg

131.jpg

132.jpg
  • Looks good man.

From one of the pictures, it looks like you wired the markers to the parking lights. Isn't it OEM and more useful when wired to the turn signals, so they're not on at all time when the lights are on? Maybe I'm looking at it wrong though.
  • I think he had the hazard lights on and got a picture at just the right moment.

Anyways, the car looks really good. 8)
  • BillBoard wrote:

I know for sure I have some of those indicators and a couple of switches like rear fog. I can get the full rear fogs from civics no problem as I'm in the UK.
    Shuttle specific parts are hard to find, but if it's EF related or other Honda then not a problem.

Let me know!! I could do with a few bits from the States from time to time :wink:
    jpciii wrote:
    I think he had the hazard lights on and got a picture at just the right moment.

you sir are correct ;)

i had them wired to my turn signals so they perform OEM.. i just took the pic as the lights blinked on.
  • Good. That makes me happy. :D

BTW, you close to Charleston area? I'm movin there next weekend.
    im about two hours away... near Savannah... we should meet ;)
  • ThatDoodleThatDoodle Council Member
    Any luck with the rear fogs?
    yeah, im almost done. i started them yesterday and then ran out of time... so i am gonna finish tonight :P pics coming VERY soon ;)
  • im about two hours away... near Savannah... we should meet ;)
    Cool...we sure should.

I actually may be near Savannah in October sometime to check out a road race one of my buddies is in.
  • you gonna make it to the crx party in ohio ??? !!!

do it dub
  • sic944t wrote:
    you gonna make it to the crx party in ohio ??? !!!

do it dub
    No can do :(

Was looking forward to it, and had a blast last year...but just so happens we'll be moving this weekend. Have fun though!
    well, im sorry about taking a while about getting new pics of all my goodies installed, i have just been really busy with school starting and what not. so anywho, here is a little teaser pic for those of you who wish to see or even care about my project :P

43.jpg
  • NJCIVICWAGON1NJCIVICWAGON1 Council Member
    Good Job on the Fogs....It wasnt so bad was it?

naw, it wasnt too bad. just the metal cross member or whatever was a bitch.... i ended up just cutting my plastic housing and glueing it in place with plastic epoxy :P