my garage queen and project: '91 Shuttle

Comments

• wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    i got bored so i took a spare VC i had laying around and did this.. not the best job ever, but it was an experiment

50.jpg

shaved the emblem and lettering, then painted a Japanese setting sun of sorts. hehe
  • ThatDoodleThatDoodle Council Member
    looks good. Paint the oil cap white and outline the black sun rays white :?:
    sounds pretty..actually its not on my car right now.. i was just checking to see what it would look like. but that sounds like a good plan.

i want to get a Mugen oil cap eventually 8)
  • akiraboyakiraboy HondaCivicWagon.com Founder
    :evil: friggin Euro guyz 8)
  • Glad to see that you were able to use the rear license plate housing. Looks good !!!!!
  • nice idea for the valve cover. I had something simular in mind.
  • Lookin good brotha.

You heard of Roebling Road Raceway? http://www.roeblingroad.com/
    I'll be heading there this weekend to watch a fellow Rexer race.
    dude Bloomingdale is only like 45 minutes from me!!! dude i am so going if you'll be there.. what time/day/etc?? are you gonna bring the wagon?
    well i washed and waxed my car everywhere including the door jams and engine bay today =) spent about 2 hours or so doing it, so i was like "hell, i really need to get some new pics with all the updated EDM junk" ..hehe. so, well, enjoy!

(then i upload these pics and discover i forgot to wipe off the front bumper :oops: )

102.jpg

103.jpg

104.jpg

105.jpg

106.jpg

107.jpg

108.jpg

109.jpg
  • Nice and clean but I think you need some more stickers on your car :wink:
  • johnDWjohnDW New Wagonist
    your wagon is one of my favorites on this site.

looks really good
    wow that really makes me feel good :oops:

thanks guys :D

ragen, DONT tempt me :roll: :lol:
  • The wagon won't be going as it's in PA. :( See other thread.

I may be driving the CRX though as our Impreza currently has expired plates and South Carolina is being a mother f*cker in getting them transferred. I'll let you know...
    yeah i read that thread like 2 seconds after i posted on here :lol: that sucks, oh well.. at least you still have a 4th gen something :wink: def. let me know!
  • adamEFwagonadamEFwagon Senior Wagonist
    looks real good....your dash looks so damn good, i wish my vents wernt broke it really pisses me off
    added a little something over the weekend, got it for $25 :D came off a Kia Red Bull SUV..haha... it pretty much bolted on, just had to fabricate the bullbar mounting a little, but no cutting or anything was needed on the car itself 8)

what do you guys think? (i'll get some daytime pics soon)

61.jpg

it comes pretty damn low, but then again, so is everything else on the car. haha
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    looks reallly good... i love it...
  • Awesome! Now you need to find some cows and test it out. :lol:
  • looks good, but I'm guessing speed-bumps will cause some trouble :)
    But with the bar in front of your license-plate, you won't get caught by a speeding-camera :)
    there arent any speed cameras here ;) and oh btw, this car is in america and i'm just using a german plate for shits and giggles... we dont need regular plates up front :D:D

thanks guys for the comments :P
    here are some new pics fresh off the press, hope you like!

62.jpg

63.jpg

64.jpg

you know you have a low car when you can barely jam your hand under the mud flaps :P

65.jpg
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    your car is getting very sexy sir...

Can i get better pics of the mounting area?
    i wanna put one on my sedan...
    thanks Bill

yeah, i'll get some pics up for you soon. its really quite simple... my setup right now isnt the best, but the idea is :lol: when i get a little more time it'll be all nice and dandy. 8)
  • NJCIVICWAGON1NJCIVICWAGON1 Council Member
    NICE!!! I like :D
  • Looking good man!!!

The beagle bar has a mount that ties it right into the two screw holes for the license plate which would tie this right into the bumper support. Just a thought
    ok, so, me and a friend had a mini photoshoot of our 4th Gens ;)

108.jpg

109.jpg

110.jpg

111.jpg

112.jpg

113.jpg

114.jpg

115.jpg
  • You're definitely more EDM than your buddy.

But sorry, looks like he's got you on the sticker thing.

:lol:

Lookin good sucka!
  • 949949 Senior Wagonist
    for the teins, i am not sure what you are saying.

my question would be, can you drop the front and rear more or are you now with the pics at the max drop?
    front has about 1.5 in. left to drop, rear has only about 3/4 in. left to drop.

installed an EX master cylinder today ;) jeez it stiffened up my pedal like crazy :shock: also installed braided steel brake lines i picked up at the junkyard for $2 a piece :lol: well, that is.... i installed it on the pass. side... the drivers so bolt got f**ked by stipping and is rusted solid.. idk what's gonna happen with that yet... worst case scenario i will have to change out the entire brake lines for it :x well anywho..
    picked up this lip yesterday at the junkyard for a grand total of $2 8)
    came off a 1998-ish VW Jetta...fit up just about perfect :D

what do you guys think?

171.jpg