My $350 wagon project (NEW PICS 12/26/11)

Comments

• Get out! Great news! I am happy for you.

Thanks man!! glad to have it back in one piece
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    So happy for you man!
  • Best news you can hear, happy that you got it back
  • vrmouseyvrmousey New Wagonist
    wagoguy909 wrote: »
    Good news my wagon was found last night and believe it or not nothing was missing!!

You got lucky, brother! Somebody had your back.. Please buy an alarm now, something decent, ok? I'm very happy to see you got it back - lots of hard work and $$$$ down the drain. Don't get caught with your pants down again.

My buddies in Chicago were seriously busting my nuts for not having one, now I've got a stupid crazy alarm that texts my phone with gps, remote start, the whole ball of wax! I can't wait to cruise into the city again, and not worry (as much) about Skiddy!

Sorry for the rant, I really am happy you've got your Wagon back.

Thanks,
    Victor
  • PopPopsGaragePopPopsGarage Council Member
    I love love love love your cluster!
  • I love love love love your cluster!

Thanks I've had it for a while with no issues whatsoever. I'm very happy with it
  • wagoguy909wagoguy909 Wagonist
    It's been a while since I posted anything. I have new pictures up soon the wagos getting painted!!��
  • wagoguy909wagoguy909 Wagonist
    It's been a while since I've posted anything. I'll have new pictures up soon the wagos getting painted!!��
  • The wagons back from paint!!!

66.jpg
  • VladiVladi Senior Wagonist
    Thats sexy!
  • FinnyFinny Band Wagon
    Looks freakin awesome! The wheels add a really great touch!
  • Vladi wrote: »
    Thats sexy!

thanks I'm really happy the way it came out. This car has turned into One of my favorite projects
  • TadasTadas Wagonist
    Very lovely wagon. Please take more pictures for our viewing pleasure!
  • Finny wrote: »
    Looks freakin awesome! The wheels add a really great touch!

I was very surprised on how the wheels made a huge difference. I'm debating whether or not to take them off because the car kind of stands out too much with them.
  • Tadas wrote: »
    Very lovely wagon. Please take more pictures for our viewing pleasure!

Here's a few more pictures

88.jpg
  •  I have a couple more pictures <br>104.jpg
  • GriftyGrifty Wagonist
    looking mint! Those are some decent sized brakes as well haha
  • Grifty wrote: »

The caliper and rotor upgrade was the best bang for the buck out of all of my modifications &#55357;&#56397;&#55357;&#56397;
  • Grifty wrote: »

The caliper and rotor upgrade was the best bang for the buck out of all of my modifications 👍👍
  • One more pic

115.jpg
  • Finally had a chance to put my front and back camber kits on today.
    127.jpg
  • Picture of the front camber kit installed.
    146.jpg
  • One of my buddies is selling a J32a with six speed LSD transmission. I realize this has been done before however was interested in people with personal experience swapping this particular motor Into an Ef chassis.
    149.jpg
  • I do realize that the hood will need to be cut and wiring. Anyone with personal experience doing this swap input would be more than welcome. Thanks ahead of time.
  • I think the firewall would as well possibly. Not sure though I don't know if anyone on here has done the J swap or not. I don't recall seeing anything too recent about it.
  • LowFlyin'LowFlyin' Moderator
    I posted a couple of your pictures to the Brown Car Appreciation Society group on Facebook. It was very well received.

Looks great!
  • I think the firewall would as well possibly. Not sure though I don't know if anyone on here has done the J swap or not. I don't recall seeing anything too recent about it.

I don't recall anyone either it would be a pretty cool swap.
  • LowFlyin' wrote: »
    I posted a couple of your pictures to the Brown Car Appreciation Society group on Facebook. It was very well received.

Looks great!

Cool!!! Nice to hear the car is being appreciated !! Thanks brother!!
  • Another pic from a lower angle
    159.jpg