Euro shuttle, JRSC, flared, 16x10s, is 2015 the year?

Comments

• ragenasianragenasian Moderator
    Thanks I have read just about everything in this forum so far and I like the ZC motor plus there are a bunch of them here. I have to replace the CV boot now as it has torn completely in half. Anybody ever changed just the boot? I ordered the outer CV boot so hopefully it will be in soon.

I have a 4wd model. I can still get the 4-1 stainless header and that is probably what I will get next after I get the boot fixed of course.
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Outer CV boots should be around 30~ minutes per side to replace depending on how tight the bolts are.. I'd recommend doing both sides at the same time to save hassle a little further down the track with the other one.

Good luck with the swap! Have fun, thats most important part. ;)
    Well here is my 30 dollar exhaust mod. 20 for the muffler, and 10 for the adapter flange. I needed to remove the exhaust to weld up the broken heat shield and found out that that flange was completed rusted out and wouldn't be able to be put back on. Luckily I had 3 stainless mufflers sitting around the garage. So I found one that worked the best and for my FIRST weld job it came out pretty good. No exhaust leaks and it sounds great. It even has those stupid LEDs in the tip :roll:

I had a 5zigen axle back exhaust on my hatch and it was designed this way, which is straight out the passenger side. I cut off the middle pipe flange that connects to the muffler and it worked out great.

anyways here are the pics tell me what you guys think

55.jpg

56.jpg
  • dude the thing is a looker. real clean. even the hitch look great. i think you need a drop or biger tires to fill in the wheel wells. keep it up.
    Well about those wheels. I have two buddies who are breaking my bank with wheels. I just bought a set of Enkei wheels 17's up front and 18's rear with hankook tires for 500 bucks with only three hundred miles on everything. Those are for the Nissan S13 though. My buddy in Japan who runs a car parts shop just sent me these pics of a set of 15x7 Advan wheels.

rims.jpg

I also purchased a full set of TEIN HA coilovers that are 10 months old for 500 bucks too. So I think I should be able to get a pretty sick drop with those. Hopefully those will be in soon.

The hitch was sanded down and painted gloss black due to some rust on it. Also the LED in the tip were hooked up to the brake lights yesterday. Might be lame but they were there why not use them for something. :wink:

Let me know what you guys think of the wheels. I can get a set of 16 inch enkei's brand new for 400 bucks but those advans are looking oh so sweet.
    I forgot to say thanks for the compliments. I am enjoying driving the little car more and more everyday. The little mods like the intake and exhaust give it a little more spunk. I get some laughs here and there because there is a big fart can stuck to the rear but it sounds and looks damn good. I got it stuck up far enough (had to trim the bumper) and pushed in far enough where it doesn't stick out too far or drop down too low. Doesn't have that wound up weed eater sound to it either. When I get some better wheels and have it dropped it will look pretty sick in my opinion.

Here is another pic of the advan wheels. I don't see too many with the 4x100 pattern. They will need a little work but for 275 I don't think it is that bad to have a nice set of wheels.

untitled.jpg
  • Just finished painting the bumpers. Was a little hard finding some off the shelf paint to match but it is very close.

54.jpg
  • I have now a HIS and HER's SHUTTLE

She is getting the dark red one and I will get the beater. It has rust around the edges but the guy I am buying it from is fixing all the rust and painting it. It is a 1989 with 185,000 km. It is an RT4WD, 5spd, good interior, motors sounds great, clutch might need replacing, electric sunroof, slight oil residue around the oil pan, but other then that it isn't too bad for $800 bucks. He has already started grinding down all the rust as you can sort of see in the pics. I will be rust proofing it better when I get it with some por-15.

Let me know what you guys think!!

55.jpg
    56.jpg
    57.jpg
    58.jpg
    59.jpg
    60.jpg
    61.jpg
  • moneyjonesmoneyjones Band Wagon
    looks good to me .
    like what you have been doing with the red one
    the white one looks great for 800.00
    Can those be brought in to the US
    I mean they are LHD and 88-91 was sold here
    should be a straight grey market import
    Any one know about importing a euro model
  • JDMshuttleJDMshuttle Senior Wagonist
    it looks good check out my BBS RIMSthey would match your car
  • NJCIVICWAGON1NJCIVICWAGON1 Council Member
    Good find, good price on the white wagon. The red one looks a lot better with the bumpers painted. Man you got to find me that center console.
    yea i need your BBS center caps
  • Looks good. Is there any way you could find me some of those clear corner lights?
  • Hey JDMshuttle I already started asking around for center caps. I should be able to get some since these things were stock on the VW's here. That is where I got my BBS wheels. I just picked up some decent alu 15's with a good lip for 20 bucks. So that brings my total of rims now to 9 sets :D

I wish I could put my 4x114 16x8 kakimotos on the car, or my 4x114 16 mesh wheels on there that would be sweet, but I hate adapters and the offset would be messed up. Sucks

The Red Wagon is finished being modded since the NEW wife is getting it. She kind of likes the ride of the stock shocks and doesn't want me to lower it which is great because that means I can put my TEIN HA's on the white one now. I just hope the motor holds out for a couple of months while I source a DOHC ZC for it.

Also NJ I am working on that center console. I need a double din spot for my Kenwood 7 inch lcd and Kenwood MP3 (they work in tandem with touch screen) so I am going to try and make a new center console. If it works out like I hope then I will sell you mine but ONLY if I can make a new one. I am also waiting on my friend in Japan with the JDM parts to see if he can get a console for you. Be patient I am working on it.

More pics to come once I get some parts rolling in. LATER FELLAS!!!
    thanks. did you look at my rims that would look good on your car a color like that
  • Are you wanting to sell them or something?? You will probably get more money from somebody else because I can pick them up relatively cheap here and don't have to ship. The ones I got on the RED one right now I picked up for 50 bucks. I got another set Ronal mesh rims in 15x7 et 19 for free. I wouldn't mind another set of BBS wheels but like I said before I have too many sets now as it is.

13x7 inch ATS Classics (euro)
    16x7 inch Mesh (euro)
    16x7 and 16x8 3pc kakimoto wheels (JDM)
    17x7 with 18x8 Enkei
    15x6.5 BBS (euro)
    15x7 Ronal mesh (euro)
    15x7 ATS (euro)
    16x7 Desmond 2 pc (JDM)
    15x7 Alluet (euro)
    and like 4 sets of stocks wheels

So as you can see I have enough and the new wife might get pissed if I buy some more. :twisted:
    no im not trying to sell anything i was saying the way i did my rims would look good on your red wagon
  • Sorry for the misunderstanding. I am refinishing another set of wheels and trying to get them ready for the new wagon. I can't wait to go pick it up on Monday.

I found some BBS caps but I think they are the wrong ones. Can you give me the measurements of your center so I can see if they are the right ones.
  • Hey JDMshuttle those are the same rims as mine so don't worry about the measurements. I like the paint scheme on your wheels. I was thinking about painting them but they look okay. They will probably become the winter wheels anyways and I will put another set on there later.
    thanks yea we have the same wheels so the center caps that fit your rim is what i need
  • Well I have had a long day and decided to show some pics. I changed an axle out on the red one and put new boots on another one which was a pain in the arse. Then I decided to go ahead and throw on the TEINS that FINALLY came in. Full pillow mounts on them too front and back. I also bought some 16 inch rims for 100 bucks and threw those on as well.

As I got the rears though I found out that the bolt has seized into the bushing and will have to more than likely be cut off and replaced so the rears never got put on. The wife will be driving off with the red one tomorrow so I decided to get pics with both. She likes the stock ride height because she likes running over shi-!!

73.jpg
    74.jpg
    75.jpg
    76.jpg
    sweet
  • SiWagonSiWagon Council Member
    8) 8) 8) That Burgundy Wagon is sooo H :twisted: T :!:

GREAT shots :!:

• that white one is tight.
    the rims work well with it

www.civicwagon.com
  • Thanks again for the comments. The white one is going to need some work but it runs and I am currently sourcing a DOHC ZC for this one definately. It is going to need new bushings, axles, clutch, and some rust proofing. Maybe a headgasket but that is why I am going to go ahead and slap in a DOHC swap. Never done one but what the hell if it is a straight drop in then it shouldn't be a problem.

So now I am up to 11 sets of rims and 5 stock sets. Got another free set of 15s with brand new winter tires only catch is one rim is still on the spindle because some idiot decided to strip three bolts out, then tried to drill them.

More to come

custom deck lid, stereo systesm, maybe a custom center console and new armrest!!!!

oh and to find matching paint to cover up that REALLY white front bumper and paint the rear.
    Both wagons look great! Appreciate that garage shot.
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    ragenasian wrote:
    75.jpg

Fat bottomed girls you make my rockin' world go round. 8)
  • Fat bottomed girls :lol:

Yeah the red one is about to get pampered. My wife has about a 2km drive to work and half the time she just walks. So it will be parked for the majority of the time to be driven ever so often. Then the snow will come and the fun will start. I own a pretty mean set of snow tires and hers are on the way.

I love these damn cars though. I can't say anything bad about them because the only bad things I am having right now are wear and tear and can't blame these kick ass little cars for that considering the age. More pics to come this weekend!!!
    Dinamik Duo. Killer one two......
  • Well since I had the day off I decided to get some work finished up on the Wagon. Here is the stereo setup finally complete.

10.jpg

11.jpg

Kenwood 7 inch motorized screen which also controls the MP3 head unit via touch screen below it. Got the tweeters mounted on the center also.

12.jpg

Then as I was driving I heard an exhaust leak and checked and it was not even hooked up anymore. So I decided to weld a small little stainless muffler on there. Two are usually welded together to make duals but I didn't feel like doing all that welding plus it fit perfect on the stock pipe.

13.jpg