Euro shuttle, JRSC, flared, 16x10s, is 2015 the year?

1181920212224»

Comments

• GizmoGizmo Wagonist
    Nice to see you alive and well! This the first wagon i saw when i first visited CivicWagon all those years ago. And i still look at this build now and then to reflect on my own.
  • Congratulations and I am glad to hear that your family is well. I always like your posts. Sexy bay on the C1500!
  • t9wagont9wagon New Wagonist
    Just flipped through your entire thread and ive got to say one of my favorite builds on the site. Not only the wagon but your 240 and 86 are both right out of dream. Really hope your able to get the wagon running again, pretty damn curious how that dual exhaust is going to sound! Glad to hear your family is doing ok and hope you can keep up the good work. Will be tuned in and hope to see some updates.
  • Thanks everyone, I can't make any promises as to how much progress I will make but the wagon is back on the lift. Trying to really figure out how much damage has been done for sitting so long and figuring out exactly where I had left off all those years ago. Found the wideband I bought YEARS ago, the APEXI NEO, got the coolant hoses hooked up too. Charb got me the front half of some sedan fenders to make these one piece headlights fit correctly so I will be splicing fender parts together at some point as well.

Again much appreciation for the kind words, I will do my best to post progress.
  • t9wagon wrote: »
    Just flipped through your entire thread and ive got to say one of my favorite builds on the site. Not only the wagon but your 240 and 86 are both right out of dream. Really hope your able to get the wagon running again, pretty damn curious how that dual exhaust is going to sound! Glad to hear your family is doing ok and hope you can keep up the good work. Will be tuned in and hope to see some updates.

The AE86 is still around, but went the same route as the Wagon, got pushed around for years with little progress. 240 was sold a long time ago and I had to buy a 4 door for the two kids. So I got a Seat Leon 1.8 turbo. Basically the same as a VW Golf just in my opinion looks better.

76.jpg
  • TadasTadas Wagonist
    Well I already told you that your car and flares was an inspiration to my build that is currently moving forward. Check out how it is gonna turn out after a few weeks! I hope you can finish yours and enjoy this awesome little wagon. Also, I am glad your family is all better now 👍
  • You're not the only old member here whose wagon project has been sitting around being neglected for years because of life, so don't feel bad. Glad you get to work on it again.