What WHEELS look GOOD on a WAGON?

Comments

• midwestazmidwestaz Band Wagon
    stoopid wrote:
    Diamond Racing Challenger Series 15x8 +12

man in falling in love with the diamond racing cahllengers
  • JDMWago666JDMWago666 Senior Wagonist
    ^^I'm gonna try and order me some of the Diamond wheels soon. I like the way it sits on the wagon. Looks sexy lol
  • simplyhondasimplyhonda Council Member
    Giovanni G Racing Akita's in 15''
    262.jpg
  • I love this thread!!!!
  • Drag DR-20 with honda center cap:

94.jpg
    96.jpg
  • wago_dan, nice clean simple wagon you got there
  • Thanks buddy, that's how I like it. I removed the tow hook because it didn't look right or oem...
  • waldolokowaldoloko New Wagonist
    wago_dan, thats a damn clean wagon!
  • Thank you!
  • subli67subli67 Band Wagon
    acura wheels
  • Old SkoolOld Skool Council Member
    I just got a set of 2011 Enkei J-Speeds 15x8 et25..
    My buddy won the contest at JCCS in Sept. Just waiting on the 4th to show up :)
    enkei-jspeed.jpg
    enkei-jspeed-civic.jpg
    76.jpg
    77.jpg
    :D
    Nothing comes close to how good a wagon looks with the stock RT wheels. Sprayed them white with color matching caps.
  • h-bombh-bomb Band Wagon
    2004 Civic EX stockers with 195/60/15

www.civicwagon.com
  • ppruepprue Wagonist
    Nice! Theres nothing like a stock Honda wheel on a wagon.
    I had those on my CRX before I got the 92-93 gsr wheels and than sold it.
  • 85wagogo85wagogo Band Wagon
    DRMORTY wrote:
    someone beat me to the punch... But, it doesn't matter... I am still going to rock them

those wheels are awsome
  • SpeedLogicSpeedLogic New Wagonist
    403.jpg

Are these the +0 offset wheels? I don't think anyone answered the question if they rub or not? I am looking to run really agressive offsets...
  • MrM3MrM3 Council Member
    If it's super low then yes I'm sure they will have fitment issues.
  • 15x6" Honda Fit wheels with 195/55R15 tires (soon to be replaced by 195/60R15s)

www.civicwagon.com
  • SLC_SHUTTLESLC_SHUTTLE New Wagonist
    SSR Type X Wheels REAL. They are 15" 2 differnt offsets. I want to polish them, or trade them but ya...

346.jpg
  • ee2mommyee2mommy Wagonist
    SpeedLogic wrote:
    Are these the +0 offset wheels? I don't think anyone answered the question if they rub or not? I am looking to run really agressive offsets...

Yes 0 offset will rub. I had to get my fenders rolled.
  • danzdanz Wagonist
    SSR Type X Wheels REAL. They are 15" 2 differnt offsets. I want to polish them, or trade them but ya...
    man my rota auto-x's looked identical to those... its hard to tell them apart
  • peskyopeskyo New Wagonist
    ee2mommy wrote:
    SpeedLogic wrote:

Yes 0 offset will rub. I had to get my fenders rolled.

just need the right tires and stock camber arms :) and there not 8 with a 0 there in the range of -double digits but when converted to other sizes it not that bad. fenders arent rolled
    389.jpg
  • SLC_SHUTTLESLC_SHUTTLE New Wagonist
    danz wrote:
    man my rota auto-x's looked identical to those... its hard to tell them apart

Ya they are pretty hard to tell from a Distance. If you look up close the SSR say SSR on the wheels by the lip. And the weight difference in the wheels is something you can notice when you take them off.

I want some more aggressive wheels with a lip/dish. OR I might just get some spacers and call it a day lol
  • sixbelowsixbelow New Wagonist
    +25 15x8 Stance Emotion with 195/50R15 Falken Ziex 512 stretched.

I LOVE THE FITMENT~!

907.jpg
    sixbelow wrote:
    +25 15x8 Stance Emotion with 195/50R15 Falken Ziex 512 stretched.

I LOVE THE FITMENT~!

907.jpg

that thing is so high when you gonna lower it ?
  • sixbelowsixbelow New Wagonist
    @peskyo

Umm if cant tell bro its already lowered on FF type 2s, I can only go 1 inch lower than it is now. Right now Im scraping flaps everywhere. I do need to roll front fenders and then go maybe 1/2 inch all around lower. Plus i drive this thing all day everyday, im not looking for a frame draggin lowrider tucking 17s
  • GrocyGtrGrocyGtr Band Wagon
    16x7 rota circuit 8 custom painted blue
    937.jpg
    16x7 konig remembers
    796.jpg
    sixbelow wrote:
    @peskyo

Umm if cant tell bro its already lowered on FF type 2s, I can only go 1 inch lower than it is now. Right now Im scraping flaps everywhere. I do need to roll front fenders and then go maybe 1/2 inch all around lower. Plus i drive this thing all day everyday, im not looking for a frame draggin lowrider tucking 17s

I drive mine everyday my flaps drag and there rubber they drag them self away you don't need to have 17 to tuck I'm tuckin 14
    Front flaps
    952.jpg

Rear flaps someone said there rare idk
    953.jpg

Tucking 14 on 155/55 tires
    954.jpg
  • H_civic66H_civic66 Senior Wagonist
    Love wago dans wheels and sixbelow's.....Cant decide which to get though.