EE/EF/DA Interchangable parts (Please Add)

Comments

• so basically all the da parts for the suspension should all work?
  • carlos ecarlos e New Wagonist
    91-93 Integra radiator will fit.I change it last week.
  • SiRgeSiRge Wagonist
    Someone here in little ol' NZ supposedly did a nose cut from a crashed EF9 to utilise front bumper, headlights, and carbon fibre bonnet. Had to chop through the guard and ever-so-slightly blend the shuttles guard to EF9.
  • 88awdrt wrote: »
    There was no definite answer on the axles. What ones are and arent interchangable?
    I know that ED hatch axles work. I have one in my wagon.
    wago671 wrote: »
    Just curious if any ef/da fuel pumps and main relays would fit in a 89 rt4wd.
    Gotta Change mine very soon.
    My guess is fuel pump from 88-91 civic are all the same. Main relay is the same.
    would 90-91 ef crx gauge cluster fit my wagon?
    If your wagon is a 90-91 possibly. I know the ED hatch are interchangeable.
  • I might have missed the question on the gas tank (if it was answered) I've looked through whole thread.

I know that you have to use Wagon gas tank but can you use a rt4wd gas tank on a 2wd or vise versa.
  • Of course, they are the same
  • Does anybody know if DA upper control arms will work on the RT? I have a aftermarket set that I would like to use if they fit ok. I did read this whole thread so if I missed it I'm sorry!
  • LowFlyin'LowFlyin' Moderator
    wago671 wrote: »
    Just curious if any ef/da fuel pumps and main relays would fit in a 89 rt4wd.
    Gotta Change mine very soon.

Pumps should be the same. The hangers will be different. As will the fuel socks.
  • wago671wago671 Wagonist
    CRX fuel pumps fit 89-91 for sure.
  • wootdoo4uwootdoo4u Band Wagon
    what about the hub and bearing assembly? Mines about gone and iI was gonna order some for 88-91 civic dx/crxhf.
  • Madr0xMadr0x New Wagonist
    Does anyone know what fuel tank bolt hangers will fit the wagon? The long bolts with threads on them...
  • Door panels?
    Manual lock assembly?
  • So why won't CRX fenders not work. Are they just totally different or do the bolt holes just not line up.
  • will any d series oil pan work?

will a eg civc half rad fit? which hoses fit the half radiator?

does the interior climate controls from a ef fit? or a da?
  • mtnkid85mtnkid85 Band Wagon
    How about speaker grills in the front door panel? I know the panels them selves are a no go.
  • klumklum Senior Wagonist
    Oil pans are interchangable from any desires as long as you have fwd if u have 4wd then u will need wagon specific oil pans half rads can be put in you might need custom bracketing for it though idk bout climate controls
  • Chris42192Chris42192 Band Wagon
    nope..wagon specific.
  • efkid91efkid91 Band Wagon
    i might have missed it but can we do power windows from the sedan
  • efkid91 wrote: »
    i might have missed it but can we do power windows from the sedan

Search, there are two threads in the stickies in the bodywork/cosmetic section about installing power windows.
  • 90RT4WD90RT4WD Band Wagon
    Fwd to rt4wd steering rack?
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    90RT4WD wrote: »
    Fwd to rt4wd steering rack?

No difference
  • 90RT4WD90RT4WD Band Wagon
    Sweet. I'm swapping my rack tomorrow and didn't know 100%.
  • MittsMitts Band Wagon
    My speedo cable broke in my 91 RT, anybody know what my options are?
    I think that any 4th gen Civic one would work, i've not tried to use an Integra cable.
  • I'm curious that since the fenders and hood aren't interchangeable, would just swapping a full sedan front clip, not literally a clip, but just mount sedan fenders bumper and good all together, would it all match up?
  • Hood*******
    Not even remotely close. It's just shaped differently.
  • If I want to put power steering on my 91 DX EE2 instea o the manual rack where would I wanna look for parts to bold right up, what's needed for the swap?
  • I have an 88 wagovan with a either pad gas guage or sending unit. Which Ef can I get both these from. I believe it's a hatch for guage not sure about sending
  • Can we get a change on the brakes. The RT4WD calipers are NOT the same. Cost me $100 to realize that its wrong.