Comments

• DRMORTYDRMORTY Council Member
    eighty8crx wrote: »
    Just messing around with some spare parts

493.jpg

Might look pretty cool
  • 602.jpgSome painting.
  • TerminusVoxTerminusVox Senior Wagonist
    I contacted the best source for custom wagon decals: prennro. Thanks for hooking me up with the custom cut vinyl!

635.jpg

636.jpg

637.jpg

638.jpg

639.jpg

640.jpg
  • 3rd4ce3rd4ce Council Member
    Much love for Scrappy & Odie
    168.jpg
    Odie is on ramps first
    167.jpg
  • iowa_wagoniowa_wagon Band Wagon
    Over the course of the last two weeks..

New Sachs clutch & flywheel
    new oilpan complete with Mobil1 oil
    fuel filter
    timing belt and idler
    New front rotors
    repaced the original 335,000 mile 5-speed with a 70,000 unit from the local Honda recycler
    New o2 to keep fuel mileage in check
    Distributor cap, rotor, and gasket
    new motor mounts

Intalled OEM speaker pods tonight with Rockford Fosgate p165 speakers, this allowed me to get rid of a huge sub box and regain the cargo space that I've been missing for 4 years :encouragement:

Next on the lst for this week, replace the rear struts and all new rear brake components

At this rate if I can't see the odometer turn over 500,000 I'll be severely disappointed. Haha
  • Found out the wife's exhaust looks like Swiss cheese, can't build new one right now so I'll patch her up. Started to build lowrider for kid for car showing time.91.jpg92.jpg93.jpg94.jpg
  • iNakoiNako Band Wagon
    a little tidy up to say the least :)

1.jpg~original
  • therichisgoodtherichisgood New Wagonist
    Had my AC recharged today.. a nice surprise to find out that the fittings, o-rings, etc were already converted to R134a so the recharge only cost $80, and is guaranteed for a whole year. Scoreee
  • I started to replace my drivers side windows regulator, but them my son shit in his pants and never finished...
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    Surely his bowels will empty sometime?
  • My kids have been sick the last few days...
    I'm going to finish this up tonight!!
  • MrJayDMMrJayDM Wagonist
    I still have not had a chance to get back working on the new window crank, once the weather warms up a bit and the snow starts melting I will get back to working on my wagon..

Right now only the necessary thing will get worked on!!

Last night my heat stopped working, after two weeks of kicking the blower motor it finally gave up on me..
    Today I replaced the resistor, but it didn't work.. So I ordered a new blower motor from Autozone, with the lifetime warranty.
    I was able to get the order in before 4:00pm, its supposed to come in tomorrow by noon..

So with that said tomorrow I will be replacing the blower motor..

I will post a DIY of both the resistor and blower motor!!
  • AbideAbide Council Member
    terminal on the wire to my starter solenoid snapped so i threw a new one on and then cleaned it up to get ready for a road rally and rallycross next weekend
  • MrWhoopeeMrWhoopee Wagonist
    Glued the roof supports, installed sound deadening foam & recovered the headliner. Next......
  • usdm420usdm420 Band Wagon
    Sprayed some 15" steelies white, and repainted all the trim.

It turned from this:

271.jpg

Into this:

64.jpg