#TeamWagon Wisconsin 91 RT4WD

Comments

• got some Snow so i had to take her off road today and test the lift :)

40.jpg
    41.jpg

And has anyone seen these mirrors before or has them on their wagon? I really like them in a weird way... :offended:
    1.png
  • VladiVladi Senior Wagonist
    There are even OEM fender mirrors.

Only thing is they go for around $1000.-
  • Vladi wrote: »
    There are even OEM fender mirrors.

Only thing is they go for around $1000.-

WHAAAA??!?!!? I thought $400 dollar floor mats where crazy..damn!!:nightmare:
  • Been a while since I did an update..had to install some railings at the CEO of Caterpillar's summer cabin (when I say cabin I mean 8000+ square foot 3 kitchen, 2 elevator 4 floor and god knows how many bed and bathrooms cabin) well we got the job to do the railings about a year ago and now they changed there mind and wanted a small gate..so..Guess who got to rip the rt thru his backyard to get to the gate, ME :) 6+ million dollar home and im driving on his lawn..With his permission of corse ;)

390.jpg
    391.jpg

also found some more pics of my 87 ;'( like the welded axle and the broken torsion bar

392.jpg

First day I go her :) torsion bar was broke on the pass side so the guy sold it to me for 300 bucks...

393.jpg
    394.jpg
  • Loving my new wheel :D 25 bucks for the wheel, 12 for the Honda emblem button and 7 for the boss!
    141.jpg

Also I finally convinced the girlfriend to sell her nissan and buy a honda so she bought a 97 del sol w/ 115,000 miles in MINT condition for 2600 bucks, good deal even tho its an auto :s
    142.jpg

And last but not least a nice little Instagram video of some snowy road drifting ;)

http://instagram.com/p/isPJc_MwqR/
  • 4.png

all cleaned up!!
    5.png
    6.png
  • Finally found some time and welded up my roof rack to fit into my factory roof slides :)
    184.jpg
    185.jpg186.jpg

Also made two plates on the front of the rack for my rigid 24" light bar to bolt up to! on its way in the mail!!
    187.jpg188.jpg
  • awesome roof rack.
  • awesome roof rack.

Thanks! Cant wait to get it painted and throw the lightbar on :)
  • MikeHenryMikeHenry Band Wagon
    You are the luckiest dude ever to find such a clean older car up here! Beautiful wagon, the red is the color I want. I'm jealous, know of anyone in WI selling a wagon? I'm in MN and am looking for my first. Thanks!
  • Awesome build so far. I like that rack!
    I'm definitely in for more
  • A light bar would definitely smarten it up.
  • MikeHenry wrote: »
    You are the luckiest dude ever to find such a clean older car up here! Beautiful wagon, the red is the color I want. I'm jealous, know of anyone in WI selling a wagon? I'm in MN and am looking for my first. Thanks!

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/4232150771.html

theres a right hand drive one if you wanna drive a ways to get it or theres another one in whitewater that needs a head gasket identical to mine

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/4290375730.html

and there was a d16z6 wagon around greenbay I found but its got a REALLY fucked up motor, Just stalk CL around sounther Wisco and there tons of wagons that come and go
  • Got the light bar and got it installed! took a little while (3 hours)
    Was creeping thru billboard's thread and found out about the ad a fuse...worked great! thanks again man!
    411.jpg

Wish I could have found a actual fog light switch but the aircraft style one is always sweet ;)
    412.jpg

Not the best pic but its painted up and finally on 8400 lumens of joy
    413.jpg
    414.jpg

And of corse the light test

1st off ust dim headlights
    415.jpg

high beams
    416.jpg

highbeams and lightbar
    417.jpg
  • where did you get that light bar from?
  • 503Wagon wrote: »
    where did you get that light bar from?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181293119136?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

and I bought a 24 inch rigid one as well for my truck but put the cheapy on the wagon

http://www.rigidindustries.com/led-lighting/120212
  • Not a bad price at all. I've been looking into these ever since a friend of mine put a pair on his excursion, much better than your standard circle piaa lights.
  • Danier-SanDanier-San New Wagonist
    I'm just curious, but what exactly is that thing on the back side of your car where the bumper is? I see it's like a piece of metal or something... Does it hold the bumper up?
  • That Aircraft switch is very cool
  • 503Wagon wrote: »
    Not a bad price at all. I've been looking into these ever since a friend of mine put a pair on his excursion, much better than your standard circle piaa lights.

I looked through ebay and the same company that made the 20 inch I got has sizes all the way up to I think 40 or maybe even 50 for under 500 bucks!!!!! debating on 2 more 20 inchers on the sides of the rack but idk if my altenator can handle is..lol

Yes, Danier-San. My plastic clips that hold the top part of the bumper on are junk and I almost peeled the bumper off on a snowback so I put some clips on it. The clips are ....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310427469108?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

And thanks mega!!
  • Danier-SanDanier-San New Wagonist
    Oh sweet jesus... I can finally do something about my bumper sag... Thank you!!!
  • holy thats a tough looking basket on the roof rack, how much does it weigh?
  • holy thats a tough looking basket on the roof rack, how much does it weigh?

Oh shes purdy heavy..pry around 75-80 pounds Id guess! ahahah we do farm and excavator/dirt work repair so we don't do "light steel work" at our shop!
  • So.........kinda went a little deep in the ditch tonight...
    65.jpg

Snapchat ;)
    66.jpg
  • eckoboteckobot New Wagonist
    Great find!!! Just moved to Wisco in November and LOVING the snow in this state!!!:drunk: Might see you around. BTW: if you don't mind me asking, a welder/fabricator like yourself, where do you do go for your lego's? Cheers!!
  • eckobot wrote: »
    Great find!!! Just moved to Wisco in November and LOVING the snow in this state!!!:drunk: Might see you around. BTW: if you don't mind me asking, a welder/fabricator like yourself, where do you do go for your lego's? Cheers!!

where abouts in Wisco? Im located about an hour north of Eau Claire! Legos? you mean like materials? I got an agreement with my boss that anything under 4 foot and 1/8 inch thick or under I can have! but my boss orders from Badger Steel and Fab in Rice Lake, Wisconsin!
  • eckoboteckobot New Wagonist
    Just west of MillwalkKay (the village of Brookfield, aka Mullberry)....and yes materials. I am employed @ Alro Steel in charge of operating the Tsune saws (cold cutters) and we have about every grade, size, and shape you can imagine. Eau Claire, eh, my wife and I LOVE the park over @ Black River Falls (we're paddlers), but never been up to the Eau Claire area. My father in law is looking to purchase some land up in them parts and try to make a business in organic farming. Being a former Indiana farm boy myself I offered my services when this happens. Til then just doing what I enjoy which is playing with 'legos'. Still need to get my MIG and Plasma though to really have some fun. I looked into the Eastwoods...any comments? Thanks for the response bro! Maybe our paths will +. Haven't seen another RT in these parts as of yet....but ALOT of jealous stares. :frog:
  • eckobot wrote: »
    Just west of MillwalkKay (the village of Brookfield, aka Mullberry)....and yes materials. I am employed @ Alro Steel in charge of operating the Tsune saws (cold cutters) and we have about every grade, size, and shape you can imagine. Eau Claire, eh, my wife and I LOVE the park over @ Black River Falls (we're paddlers), but never been up to the Eau Claire area. My father in law is looking to purchase some land up in them parts and try to make a business in organic farming. Being a former Indiana farm boy myself I offered my services when this happens. Til then just doing what I enjoy which is playing with 'legos'. Still need to get my MIG and Plasma though to really have some fun. I looked into the Eastwoods...any comments? Thanks for the response bro! Maybe our paths will +. Haven't seen another RT in these parts as of yet....but ALOT of jealous stares. :frog:
    Oh sweet yeah im about 6 hours away then!! yeah you cant really do much until you get a mig unless your a animal with the tig and not a lot of people are, def a dying art! but yeah eastwood sells some good products but If I was gonna get a small welder and a small plasma I would get a hobart handler 120 and a thermo-dynamics plasma like a cutmaster 50 or so is all a guy ever needs!
  • SMALL UPDATE/WAGON WEDNESDAY MAJOR SURGERY! Im going to say sorry in advance to all the guys who love being all original and buying genuine rare honda parts.....So...I may have crudely sectioned my bumper with the bandsaw to make room for my new home made bullbar and possibly winch! right now it may not look so hot but Im not even close to done so dont judge a book by its cover! OH!!! and I have some Tug of War action! My rt4wd vs my buddies 2001 ford ranger4x4 guess who won ;) 398.jpg
    399.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203208315393471&set=vb.1375952180&type=2&theater
  • http://www.procompusa.com/prodDetail.aspx?partNo=PCT94126&catID=78&subCat=534&ptID=101502&plID=107627

Been staring at these the past 2 weeks...what do you guys think!? they are a radial, and the load rating is 990 per tire so the wagons 2600 lbs should be no big deal right?? tell me what ya thing everyone!!!