my rt4wd project build ride

Comments

• yo what up peeps its been a minute so i finally got my window regulator installed on the driver side thanks to some advice from nstice and some help from olschoo.. So all i had to do was get a new one from ajunkyard from a same year sedan and switch the bottom slider and bam window works.225.jpg 226.jpg 227.jpg Also i fixed my saging roof.. Jus hit up my local metals shop and got a couple bars for 5 bucks, cut and shaped them with a rubber mallet and stuck them with calking and slapped some paint and we golden..228.jpg 229.jpg turned out better then factory, Prolly got better traction too ha:encouragement:230.jpg Well the hood ride is currently in the paint booth.. No more patina..
  • I wanted to put a honda fit antenne but they wanted like $130:disturbed: lucky for me they had 1 last stock antenna that fits the wagon for only $16 at my local honda dealership:tickled_pink:478.jpg 479.jpg
  • Well you saw how dirty and tore my seats were so i new i had to find something better.. Peep these sweet acura integra seats off a 90-91 i came up on at my local junk yard for about $70 bra:cool:480.jpgand they match my interior exactly! how cool is that. the rails dont line up so i gotta take the rails from the og hack seats and install them on the new ones481.jpg
  • My homi welding the og seat rail on the integra seats.628.jpg629.jpg630.jpgNot bad at all. I even got to fit my og seat trey on the teg seat:cool:631.jpg
  • 32.jpg33.jpg34.jpg35.jpg36.jpg So fresh n so clean clean!
  • simplyhondasimplyhonda Council Member
    Very nice! Nothing like a fresh painted wagon!
  • Donk wagon eh.
  • 23.jpg New winter wheels. Finally got rid of those donk dubs lol thugg life.
  • 24.jpg My whip
  • 365.jpgGo some door speakers n amps finnally. Now jus gotta install.
  • 366.jpgSome hand me down stuff from friends. Its always good to give. Thanks bros!
  • 367.jpg Elbow rest i got from a buddy.
  • 368.jpgA lower console i found in the yard off of 80's integra. I did some measuring for some modifications. Well see what i can do lol.
  • 369.jpg Aso found this cool cupholder off an accord.
  • 370.jpgGonna see if i can make it fit in the teg console yo!
  • 371.jpgFinally redid my headliner wit this thugged out bandana style cover i picked up at my local fabric store.
  • 372.jpgIt turned out sweet.. I got it cause it was blue and matches pretty good.. Not a bad job for my first headliner.. Thugg life:encouragement:
  • Very nice! Nothing like a fresh painted wagon!
    Thanks man. I didnt mind the patina look but it was too ran down and i wanted a clean look. A buddy that paints gave me a deal. Its not the best up close but good enough for me and better then before!
  • 100.jpg Gonna paint the housing101.jpg102.jpg
  • Found a lower lip off an accord in my local yard.. Had to cut the inside and force it to fit103.jpg104.jpg105.jpgGonna fill in the holes for 106.jpg wagon bumper
  • Heres what else i been up to yo107.jpg108.jpg109.jpgbout to bust a flip and a rebarrell homi, whatchu know bout dat..
  • 472.jpg473.jpg474.jpg475.jpgthanks ryan
  • 481.jpg482.jpg483.jpg484.jpg485.jpgI like the 2wd bumper look on the rt.. So I decided to plastidip them.. I was pretty happy with the outcome..
  • EE4civowagEE4civowag New Wagonist
    Nice work man. I cant wait to see pics of those steelies painted and wrapped in rubber. Keep up the good work brah.
  • EE4civowag wrote: »
    Nice work man. I cant wait to see pics of those steelies painted and wrapped in rubber. Keep up the good work brah.

Thanks homi!