my rt4wd project build ride

139.jpg hood ride patina style for now;)
So how i found her jus so yall know.. I was grocery shopping at my local grocery shop and i saw the wagon sitten outside of a autobody shop next door. So after a couple of weeks i noticed it was still their and it caught my eye Plus it was sitten outside getting wet. So I finally saw a guy out their on the way home from buying groceries and i decided to hit him up about the wagon. the guy was kinda hillbilly small town dude that owned the car for ten years and it was his beater dd. He said the cams finally seased on him after 260000 miles and he just gave up on it and was gonna turn it in for the metal for 300 bucks! I said no way il give you 250. Well we agreed on 275$ bucks and he even towed it for me. I was stoked and i knew i had alot to do. I got a zc krate non vtec for 700$ with a one year warranty that i might boost later on. I just love the fact that its a 4wd and a honda. I like hondas, they are solid dependable lil rides and very effeciant. Im exited and cant wait to see how it comes out.
{btw I never owned a honda or a wagon at that}

Comments

• 147.jpg my whip came wit some lil chromie 16s but not really my steelo.. still not bad for now i guess.. Som H center caps to fill in the holes would be nice. id like to get something in black wit some offset deeper dish. Or some og rt's so that i can have them barreled and powder coated.
  • 151.jpg before dents im doing some body work on it today.. i use to do body work back in the day but its been a minute lol hope it turns out good. Ill keep yall posted on the process.
  • 210.jpg panel ok i got some updates for yall to peep game. I hope you can see my pics. So on the bac passenger panel was a pretty deep dent that was kinda tough to pull and when i did i mangled the super thin sheet metal so i took it to my homii norm over at no limitz here.. He mostly tints windows and installs car systems but he so happens to own a welder and knows how to use it. so he welded some metal to cover up the holes, it came out pretty clean. Especially after we grind it more.211.jpg door dents 212.jpg panel welded
  • 213.jpg My supplys for the autobody work. I didnt wanna get bondo cuz its cheap and it cracks. So i got the fiberglass putty stuff. Its good and it doesnt crack and bonds good wit the metal.
  • Ok when i bought the wagtsa from the dude he said the passenger window never rolls down whitch is frustrating especially in the nice weather. Also the back passenger door where the dent is apparently never opens and he never bothered to fix these things. First of all the car was beat up and messy so i had alot to work with but for 275 who can complain right? So i new i had to address these issues. I mean I want a clean ride ya know. So first thing was that back door and let me tell you I could not open this door for the life of me. It literally took me like almost 2 hours. it did not want to come open. First i unbolted the hinges. I did this after the partial bodywork. Then I had to take off the rear quarter panel just to get to the screw to take off the door panel to check out the inside of the door. I found out that the mechanism that grabs on to the inside was broken and not responding. I thought it was just the child safety but it was not. So i had to use a huge hammer and a screw driver to try and turn it to pry it open cuz it was jammed. When i finally got the door off i had to disassemble the inner mechanism. So here it is.214.jpg So it turns out I iether need a new door or this mechanism215.jpg door 216.jpg
  • Ok now to see why this d side window wont roll down:disturbed: well this was much easier then that stubborn ass door that didnt wanna open forever. So all i did was take off the panel and unscrew the window regulator.217.jpg interior seats , As you can see my interior is completely effed. I t looks like someone stored a bengal tiger in here for six months and fed it. crazy shit man. Idk what the thing is about these interiors but i think mine took the cake for mostly effed! Il fix it somehow but back to this window. When i pulled it out the door it had a part number written on it. Turns out someone had already replaced it with a junkpart and it must have gone out cuz it looked pretty tore up the roll part completely fell apart so it turns out i also need a d side window regulator haha:adoration:218.jpg window regulator
  • 219.jpg So i slapped some fiberglass filler and started taking my rear seats out while that was drying.220.jpg It feels good hookin up ma new whip.. Im sure it will be worth it in the end. So i usually like to stay as OG as i can. Im thinkin bout painting it the original paint with a lil bit more clear coat to give it that extra gloss 221.jpg color code let me know what yall think. Also im missing the passenger side shock cover 222.jpg I was missing a 4wd mud flap but i just found one.
  • geezfoolsgeezfools Wagonist
    am I the only one who can't see these photos?
  • WagonhoeWagonhoe Wagonist
    Looks like your putting in some work. I still can not see any pictures yet either. You probably will get more responses with pictures. What you should do to upload your pictures is go to the site www.photobucket.com. Make an account. Upload your pictures to that account. Go to the picture you want to upload. On the bottom right of the page with the picture you will see things like Url, direct link, etc. Click the direct link one. This will automatically copy the link for you. Go to your build page click insert image, and CTRL+V.
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    No pics..... :disturbed:
  • Ok pics are up peeps!
  • Wagonhoe wrote: »
    Looks like your putting in some work. I still can not see any pictures yet either. You probably will get more responses with pictures. What you should do to upload your pictures is go to the site www.photobucket.com. Make an account. Upload your pictures to that account. Go to the picture you want to upload. On the bottom right of the page with the picture you will see things like Url, direct link, etc. Click the direct link one. This will automatically copy the link for you. Go to your build page click insert image, and CTRL+V.
    thanks wagonhoe:encouragement:
  • looking good, keep up the good work

Heres the info on the nw wagon meet, hope to see you there :)
    https://www.facebook.com/events/158454090991004/
  • looking good, keep up the good work

Heres the info on the nw wagon meet, hope to see you there :)
    https://www.facebook.com/events/158454090991004/

Thanks man i dont have a facebok but maybe my lil bro can check it for me.
  • hit up the junkyard and pulled the door piece i needed off a same year teg. will post more pics soon. I still need a d side window regulator and d side rear bumper bracket and passenger mirror.
  • So the piece i got didnt quite fit like we thought big surprise right.. it came from a same year integra thats why.. well we manged to fix it with a lil welding.. So we micky moused it but o well..933.jpg door rigged lol 934.jpg Atleast my door opens and shuts now:cool:935.jpg door.. im taking the headliner out next cuz the roof is sags.. the old owner told me he took some chics to the drive inn and that they wanted to sit on the roof.. Well they must have been some thick honeys cuz now my roof is effed.I think i might upgrade and clean it up while its off.. maybe hit up the fabric store for a decent print and glue somethin nice on. I still need a d side window regulator:|Il post some more pics soon.
  • hit up the junkyard and pulled the door piece i needed off a same year teg. will post more pics soon. I still need a d side window regulator and d side rear bumper bracket and passenger mirror.

Give me some time and I can get most of all that for you. :)
  • Give me some time and I can get most of all that for you. :)
    Thanks sleeper one:rolleyes:
  • WagonhoeWagonhoe Wagonist
    Haha just went through all your pics. You got a lot of work ahead of you restoring this thing. Take your time and do it right if you plan on keeping it for a long time!
  • Wagonhoe wrote: »
    Haha just went through all your pics. You got a lot of work ahead of you restoring this thing. Take your time and do it right if you plan on keeping it for a long time!
    Fa sho fa sho wagonhoe.. i love your username yo haha effit thugg life.. Well hey the way i look at it
    i got a good deal so i dont mind pimping my ride out the best i can.. Its fun too And ya im taking my sweet time.. All my interior is out and im cleaning it up rightnow and getting ready to paint the whole thing. What do you think I should do with the motor? I got a krate non vtc zc that i was thinking bout boosting but i kinda want to sell it and get a d16z6. I want to keep my rt4wd.
  • geezfools I love your quote man.. For the longest time i thought it was for me personally cuz of how bad my hood ride is haha:rolleyes:
  • 211.jpg carpet was kinda time consuming and a lil tough to get out of the ride but i knew it neede a nice clean up so i had to do it.212.jpg empty shell. Now to pressure wash this nasty ass carpet.213.jpg pressure wash time
  • 214.jpg 215.jpg Looks like someone broke my antenna. I dont really like where it is anyway. I think im gonna relocate it some where and do and upgrade mod. Il keep yall posted.
  • 216.jpg shifter is too big, I think im gonna make it a lil shorter.
  • 235.jpg headliner was nasty, had to give it a lil hose down. Not with the pressure washer though, that thing is hyper turbo it will shred it to shreds lol..
  • 236.jpg jack is rrusty Im gonna need a new one.237.jpg Too bad too cuz its got a pic of the wagon on it haha cool.
  • 238.jpg Nice to see the local paint shop has all the plastic screws and clipies the wagon uses for the interior. I know im gonna need some of those.
  • 239.jpg My brother and I are into graffiti and canvases.. I been busy workin on the wagon so I gave my bro my glove box. I got a sweet idea I want to do with it.. Il post pics when its done to see what you peeps think.
  • 259.jpg cancer On the back under the gate:nightmare:, Gonna have to take care of that real good before we start painting.
  • 260.jpg preperation:finally took my rear bumper off. jus trying to get everything ready for prepping.