• what is it wi yo guyz...
    no floormats too...
    they sure bargained the backend
    of a donkey out of the wagon...

its so unfair...
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    :lol:
  • skinnyskinny Senior Wagonist
    I would be down to buy some mats if you beat me to the punch. I already talked to a shop and they said they can't embroider them but making the mats they could knock out in 30 mins with paper or card board templates. if they had to measure and what not its more money and time.
  • I'll let it mature...
    in time i'll measure...
    take pixxx
    and
    see if i'll can boil a
    file with that info ..

and its a death pedal
    lefthand drive

which, keep stomping on it
    :shock: ... nothing happens
    yeah a fart once in a while...

: )
  • sounds good... i NEEED.... embroidered.. i want so close to oem ... that the ppl at honda say.... daaaaaammnnnnn.. nice mats ... those r extict...
  • hmm... mine only has san H branded, driverside...

embroidered...whats this...knitting school ?

• pics eagle....
  • you'r asking man...
    do you do vacuuming too ?

i'll give it a camshot

owhyeah, and i'll do the
    uploading asswhell
    11032009001.jpg

after close inspection, the logo is GOLD-ish
  • spicybasilspicybasil New Wagonist
    wagon and sedan doesn't have the same mats.
    Blue one are stock on my wagon.
    525.jpg
    Fade dirty gray I believe it for sedan unless it for 88-89 wagon. I found it in 90 wagon.
    526.jpg
    you can see the different here. Gray one are a bit wilder.
    527.jpg

528.jpg
    hope this help some of u that looking for mats.
  • jpciiijpciii familEE
    Has anyone talked to upholstery shops about making some custom mats for a group-buy? I traced out my OEM mats on nice paper.
  • jpciii... i need the layout so i can go ask.... pm me...
  • durfeecdurfeec Wagonist
    Stock wrote:

they look like they are a good quality.

an im in for a set if we get a group buy from wherever.
  • Stock wrote:

i tried sendin a email to ask them if they would make the wagon ones.. but for some reason. the email didnt go through...
  • jpciiijpciii familEE
    I emailed them also. Mine seemed to get through. BTW, I've read some really positive reviews on the quality of their mats. Prices aren't bad either. I asked for a 'group buy' price, so we'll see.
  • cool... let me know what they say... i need them asap...
    jpciii wrote:
    I emailed them also. Mine seemed to get through. BTW, I've read some really positive reviews on the quality of their mats. Prices aren't bad either. I asked for a 'group buy' price, so we'll see.
  • durfeecdurfeec Wagonist
    me too. i only have three.
  • skinnyskinny Senior Wagonist
    You can put me down for a set. So thats 2 sets so far. We should get a number for the guy so he has a idea of how many he is going to have to make. I would hate for everyone to blind side him after he makes some sick mats and 10 or more of us all order a set in a night :lol:

Edit: I dont know if someone said it but this guy will make a template out of stock mats! If anyone is willing to send your mats into this guy I will buy two sets. One for me and one for you for doing all of us the favor.

Edit 2: I was reading some more and they wont put the logo or model name on the mats. I guess honda pitched a bitch about it so they stopped. I wonder if putting the RT4WD on would fall under that catagory? Hell if they wont do that we could get our board names or car names on them for you people that name your whips :lol:
  • Dave-ODave-O Wagonist
    I can get embroidery done for dirt cheap through a friend who does it as a side-job. I don't think my floormats are OEM, so if someone could snap a pic of the embroidered part next to a ruler, or can get me some measurements, I'll mock up the logo in Photoshop and send it to him, see what we can come up with.
  • ok guys.. any updates on the floor mats? let me know....
  • Marc_EE9Marc_EE9 Senior Wagonist
    jpciii wrote:
    I don't know if these are RT4WD or not, but they're new in the box and you're all jealous! WOOT WOOT

241.jpg

they're chuffing awesome!!!

i have black rubber OEM mats in my 4WD
  • oooookay.... uhhh. thats great mark.. wanna sell them? let me know... anybody else?... ANYBODY? IM A BIT STRESSED HERE :?
  • i have black rubber OEM mats in my 4WD
    pics...
    you'll be the first...
    and right hand drive i reckon...
    ?
    ill get some pics up !! :mrgreen:
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    I have a feeling that the rubber ones were optional extras in Wagons.

Mark does yours almost act like a dish to keep water/mud/whatever flowing onto the carpet? The reason i ask is that my Shuttle had a perfect fitting rubber mat in the drivers side and the rest were carpet.
    Haydz wrote:
    I have a feeling that the rubber ones were optional extras in Wagons.

Mark does yours almost act like a dish to keep water/mud/whatever flowing onto the carpet? The reason i ask is that my Shuttle had a perfect fitting rubber mat in the drivers side and the rest were carpet.

Yes thats correct.

FYI, my name is Marc, not Mark. I dont spell it like that for fun :lol:
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Bad habit sorry, fathers name is Mark spelt with a K. ;)
  • ragenasianragenasian Moderator
    I almost bought a set of rubber Beagle mats from Japan but shipping was going to kill me on those heavy rubber ones :evil:
    My mats are made by Cannon for Honda. They are a sort of universal fitment, and have sections to cut off to make them fit your car. On the reverse it has diagrams for each Honda and which bits need to be removed.

08052009637.jpg
  • ... ANYBODY... :|