my garage queen and project: '91 Shuttle

Comments

• pretty clean man.
  • I <3 EDM
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    bring this back from the dead, once again =)

different wheels, new roof design. enjoy!

653.jpg
    654.jpg
    655.jpg
    656.jpg
    657.jpg
    658.jpg
    659.jpg
    660.jpg
    661.jpg
    662.jpg
    663.jpg
    664.jpg
    665.jpg

some with the unwashed Aero

666.jpg
    667.jpg
    668.jpg
    669.jpg
    670.jpg
    671.jpg
    672.jpg
    673.jpg
    674.jpg
    675.jpg
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    so awesome!!!
  • EDwEFprtsEDwEFprts Senior Wagonist
    so many changes lately.
    i love the new interior cloth.
    i'm glad to see you kept the wagon!
    BillBoard wrote:
    so awesome!!!

thanks man! you may have inspired the roof a bit :mrgreen:

EDwEFprts wrote:
    so many changes lately.
    i love the new interior cloth.
    i'm glad to see you kept the wagon!

ha, its hard to keep things the same, i guess i get bored easy :lol: its got different wheels on it already.. nothing fancy just some 15" steelies i go dirt cheap with brand new tires. i plan to get chrome trim rings on them to go with the chrome center caps and lug nuts.

i still may have to sell the wagon, but im really hoping not. after all the years of hard work and fun that went into it, its just not worth selling!
  • CharbCharb Administrator
    About damn time!

I was affraid we'd never see your (Honda) wagon again, after the hood fiasco.

Glad you're keeping it man! I'm secretly falling for the Aero, after following your search.
    haha, dude i would have shown more earlier except that i didnt have any time to clean her up and take some pictures.

the Aero is a blast man, i love it more everyday :mrgreen:
  • the roof looks great and so does the aero
  • AE86wagonAE86wagon New Wagonist
    Awesome to see this wagon again! I was on a HCW break for a while. Last time I saw it was when you had just got the pink wheels.

Lovin' it even more now! Good Job
  • AE86wagon wrote:
    Awesome to see this wagon again! I was on a HCW break for a while. Last time I saw it was when you had just got the pink wheels.

You have been gone awhile then :lol: welcome back!

Nice WAGS wago!
  • GarryGarry New Wagonist
    super clean wago dude. wish i could find one like that here in canada :(
  • JDMWago666JDMWago666 Senior Wagonist
    Loving the roof! Clean wagon for sure!
    ragenasian wrote:
    AE86wagon wrote:

You have been gone awhile then :lol: welcome back!

Nice WAGS wago!

ha, no kidding! i havent had those pinkers for a couple years now :lol:
    Garry wrote:
    super clean wago dude. wish i could find one like that here in canada :(
    you may need to road-trip, i spent 5 months looking for this wagon and ended up driving 21 hours (one-way!) to get it.
    patience is key..
    JDMWago666 wrote:
    Loving the roof! Clean wagon for sure!

thanks man :)

___

currently she sits with a dead battery in my garage, requires a charge every time i want to start it. i take her out about once every other week around the block to get her gears rolling. engine is just so darn smooth at every run.. its a shame really that it just sits! ah well..
  • JDMWago666JDMWago666 Senior Wagonist
    Lucky wagon, mine sits outside in all the glorious Idaho weather. :roll:
  • Nice wagon, i like the custom painted roof and the Si rims look really good on white.
  • Like how that's already been done slo88crx had a checkerboard roof
    yeah i know, and so did i back in 2005 on my Civic Hatchback
  • im gonna grafitti my roof. lol. but that saab realy reminds me of a subaru impreza. lol. and your wagon is just fantastic. 4 thumbs up.
    lulz thats cause it is a Subaru Impreza.. well, with the exception of the front-end and rear-end.
    graffiti roof will be sick, can't wait to see it!
  • adamEFwagonadamEFwagon Senior Wagonist
    the roof is sick dude.
    looks pretty good on the si's too.
  • thats what i thought about saabs. did the company merge or something? im gonna start painting my roof when it gets warmer. its rainy season in TN. lol.
    no, Saab was owned by GM when this was built.. Subaru and Saab did a joint venture just for this model, the 9-2X.. the car is 100% built in Japan, about the only Saab part on here are the emblems and the owners manual lol..
  • wagodizzle wrote:
    no, Saab was owned by GM when this was built.. Subaru and Saab did a joint venture just for this model, the 9-2X.. the car is 100% built in Japan, about the only Saab part on here are the emblems and the owners manual lol..

and the weird saab theme front end. lol. gotta say, they fooled me once in a parking lot. at first glance its a impreza. then nope, its a jetplane saab. lol.
  • PavementwagoPavementwago Senior Wagonist
    i cross the finish line first :) sweet roof wago.. Hey do you have any issues with leaking where the clips go in the door jamb for the rack? also which clips you have for it. im seeing two different clips listed when i do a search. its all i need and then i will have the Yakima rack to
    i cross the finish line first :) sweet roof wago.. Hey do you have any issues with leaking where the clips go in the door jamb for the rack? also which clips you have for it. im seeing two different clips listed when i do a search. its all i need and then i will have the Yakima rack to

no leaking issues, but my rubber is in pretty good shape.
    i believe its a Q6 clip, i dunno off the top of my head :?
  • mr_manguymr_manguy Band Wagon
    Very nice wagon sir
  • EDwEFprtsEDwEFprts Senior Wagonist
    where are those new pics?
    mayne, i havent had time lol. i hate just going poopy driveway pics, but that may happen. i'll try to get some asap =)
  • looks super good! roof reminds me of slo88crx's wagon.