Civic Sedan, 4th gen 4wd EF5

Comments

• Awesom sedan :D. I like it. My first Car was a Civic ed3 Sedan and comes with a 1.5 Dualpoint 90 hp. I have one Question.
    You swap to the zc which is a 1.6 with 125 hp right? Which Clutch u use? The original clutch of the 4wd drivetrain has 220mm and 21 pins i gues. I search for a stronger clutch for my wago. But not really shure which clutches will fit. Maybe u can help me out ... thx
  • Civicshuttlegermany the car came like that. If you look through the first post you will see that the car was an original 4wd imported from Japan.
  • Awesom sedan :D. I like it. My first Car was a Civic ed3 Sedan and comes with a 1.5 Dualpoint 90 hp. I have one Question.
    You swap to the zc which is a 1.6 with 125 hp right? Which Clutch u use? The original clutch of the 4wd drivetrain has 220mm and 21 pins i gues. I search for a stronger clutch for my wago. But not really shure which clutches will fit. Maybe u can help me out ... thx

Cheers, I used an aftermarket replacement 'Heavy Duty' Exedy clutch designed for the 4wd wagon that was sold here in Australia. Yeah the ZC's rated around there. Somewhere between 120-130.
  • Aaron wrote:
    Absolutely perfect.

X infinity
  • mr_sp33mr_sp33 Wagonist
    Cheers^

I got the ZC in, can't believe how much quicker it is! Really didn't have much expectations but it's real nice. =)
  • WhatTheEF91WhatTheEF91 Band Wagon
    mr_sp33 wrote:
    Cheers^

I got the ZC in, can't believe how much quicker it is! Really didn't have much expectations but it's real nice. =)

You put a single cam JDM ZC in it right? I just put one in my SedanEX and I love it.
  • rbwdrivenrbwdriven Senior Wagonist
    that thing is beautiful.

just wow.
    mr_sp33 wrote:
    Cheers^

You put a single cam JDM ZC in it right?

I put in a DOHC ZC

1.jpg?t=1303303428
  • DRMORTYDRMORTY Council Member
    How come I never saw this thread... I want one...

Cheers
  • rbwdrivenrbwdriven Senior Wagonist
    DRMORTY wrote:
    How come I never saw this thread... I want one...

Cheers

I dont think it is a matter of want.

I think it now is a matter of how can I get a hold of a rtwagon and also a sedan.

I really need a bigger garage.
  • NJCIVICWAGON1NJCIVICWAGON1 Council Member
    Aaron wrote:
    Absolutely perfect.

X infinity

2x's! :shock:
  • I absolutely love this Sedan! (And that's saying something as I typically hate them) While I preferred the original gunmetal gray with blue flecks paintjob, I'll let it slide given just how beautifully you've restored this.

The parking pole and spoiler are very nice as well.
  • WhatTheEF91WhatTheEF91 Band Wagon
    mr_sp33 wrote:
    mr_sp33 wrote:
    Cheers^

You put a single cam JDM ZC in it right?

I put in a DOHC ZC

1.jpg?t=1303303428[/quote:h0dgmjcs]

Ooh nice ^_^
    787.jpg

788.jpg
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    absolutely gorgeous sedans. yours and that white one :shock:
  • shenrieshenrie Council Member
    ^^^ x2.

love the one piece sedan lights. The stance of your is sick too. What wheels are in the above pic?
  • that thing is perfect keep it up
    shenrie wrote:
    ^^^ x2.

love the one piece sedan lights. The stance of your is sick too. What wheels are in the above pic?

Thanks guys.

They're Enkei Racing S's.
  • adamEFwagonadamEFwagon Senior Wagonist
    speeeeeeeeeeeeee lol.
    Yes?.......
  • ChaifeChaife Instagram grand master
    That thing is so wonderfully perfect.
    Best sedan of all time.
  • 90EEWAGON90EEWAGON Band Wagon
    What are the black rims you had on the sedan called? if u don't mind me asking
  • AbideAbide Council Member
    Incredible build, well done. I hope it lives on forever.
    90EEWAGON wrote:
    What are the black rims you had on the sedan called? if u don't mind me asking

I believe they were Work RSZ Negative's 8)
  • 90EEWAGON90EEWAGON Band Wagon
    Thanks, and keep up the good work with the sedan very nice looks awsome!
  • Geez, been a while since i've been on here. Forums have changed and everything! Civic is still around, i took it off the road a while ago to do a minor bay tuck. Next minute it's been off the road for almost a year, hahah. Got it running again last week and rolled it out of the garage to wash it

1002.jpg

and this is how the bay is looking at the moment....

1003.jpg

Also picked up a new toy....

1004.jpg

And a new daily...

1005.jpg

It's a ej20 twin turbo swapped L series wagon. Such a sleeper...:sleeping:
  • FejFej Wagonist
    mr_sp33 wrote: »
    And a new daily...

1005.jpg

It's a ej20 twin turbo swapped L series wagon. Such a sleeper...:sleeping:

325.jpg
  • my first car on the road was a 1991 subaru loyale station wagon. it was called the ''loyale with cheese.''
  • 1988rt1988rt Senior Wagonist
    mr_sp33 wrote: »
    Geez, been a while since i've been on here. Forums have changed and everything! Civic is still around, i took it off the road a while ago to do a minor bay tuck. Next minute it's been off the road for almost a year, hahah. Got it running again last week and rolled it out of the garage to wash it

1002.jpg

and this is how the bay is looking at the moment....

1003.jpg

Also picked up a new toy....

1004.jpg

this car is so sick, I want one bad
  • civtec350 wrote: »
    ''loyale with cheese.''

lololol, love it.

I bought a window sticker for it the other day, i liked the pun.

371.jpg