Civic Sedan, 4th gen 4wd EF5

Comments

• I want some 15's. just waiting for the tires to wear low...

I shopped these onto an old pic of my car:

98990831ca9.jpg

Ronal Turbo's.
  • NJCIVICWAGON1NJCIVICWAGON1 Council Member
    Thats better. :wink:
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    dang!! what all was wrong with the old panels though?? great progress, and great looking sedan.
  • Thanks.

It looked like it had been rammed with a shopping trolley into every door. One fender was heavily dented (shown in the pics) and the other one had deep scratches down the side (previous owner hit a trolley wtf). The hood had been jumped on by the looks of things, and the trunk lid had hail damage. The doors where mainly swapped for the AUS spec door intrusion beams.
  • ThaClutcHThaClutcH Senior Wagonist
    Nice 4Door it was my first car just without the AWD. Such badass. Haha.
  • Don't take offense to this because it isn't your fault that you have such a kick ass car but

i hate you :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have some Ronals in the garage just sitting there I might have to get the adapters out (mine are 4x114) and throw them on the ol'wagon.
  • Ronal Turbos are one of my favs. There's a 280z that shows up at my work with 0 off-set dished out Turbos. The car looks sick. I'll try to get some camera phone pics.
  • I'll try to get some camera phone pics.

Hell yeah, sounds awesome
  • New transmission and clutch went in today. The difference is night and day, really feels much tighter now.

I think the new clutch may need adjusting, but do any of you guy's have a grind free gearbox? When i first picked it up it was still grinding if i downshifted pretty hard. Would you guy's compare it to a 2wd gearbox? My previous cars gearbox (90 ED sedan) was like silk (even if it was a bit more ponderous).

I must say though, after work i took it for a hard drive and it seems to be wearing in nicely. I'll see what it's like tomorrow. Maybe it just needed some wear in time.
    grinding seems to be a common problem amoung the 4WD trannies...

my 2WD tranny shifts like silk still :P

congrats on the install =)
  • Thanks.

And hm. I wonder if they grind from factory? lol.
  • shenrieshenrie Council Member
    New color is awesome. Nice choice dood! I actually kinda liked the car in primer mode.

Ive said it before, but your car is rad. Its funny too, back in 92 I always wanted a awd sedan just like yours, before I even knew you could get them that way from the factory, well not here, but you know what I mean.
  • I personally love the colour, not many others do though. I think it'll look great when it's properly buffed/completed.

Primer mode turned heaps of heads! I really got sick of feeling like i was driving a POS though.
    277.jpg
    Color kinda looks like my sedan. Just that yours is flat.
  • OH my!

Do you have a link to more pictures? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • 91awd91awd Wagonist
    OMG!!! lol>> i have been following your progress for a while now and i tell u i am jealous. ur sedan makes mine look like crap!!! i say keep the mr-5s and just re coat with a different color. i have the ploished ones but i re coated them flat black with a candy red lip and i put them on my da!! her are some pics!!

308.jpg
    309.jpg
    310.jpg
    311.jpg
    245.jpg
    242.jpg
    sorry for the bad pics, i am no professional,lol.
  • Hm, those mr5's don't look so bad. Mebe it's worth hitting them up with some fresh paint.

That sedan seems familiar too.... Does it have a b16, and a CRX dash?

Thanks for the props.
  • 91awd91awd Wagonist
    naw it is all stock, 1.5 dual point and stock blue interior. i had it repainted oem blue.
  • That's a pretty rare colour, i don't see many around with it.

My transmission seems to be wearing in nicely too.
  • 91awd91awd Wagonist
    yea thats y i bought it!!lol!!
  • Holy crap...thing is still beautiful.

BTW that lizard thing is a monitor! Cool creatures...
    that sedan is so hot, without a doubt the best civic sedan i've ever seen.
    Looks so good. I got to find more pics of mine.
  • I <3 this generation Sedan. One of my favorites!!

bbsrebuild-58.jpg
  • ThaClutcHThaClutcH Senior Wagonist
    Bad ass four door man. Was my first car minus the four wheel drive, Love this gen no matter what.
  • Thanks guys, i was thinkin' about stripping the paint off of my mr5's... A mate reckons it would suite it better.
  • EDwEFprtsEDwEFprts Senior Wagonist
    ^ silver always looks good.
    sedan's looking good.
  • hi my fellow wagonist

im trying to put a fog light on my wagon and saw one of your ef with one under the bumper light. i was just wanderng from what car is that. would you be kind enough o tell me from where coz i kinda like it. what is the diameter? please....

thanks in advance.

wagon.........................4ever........................

mr_sp33 wrote:
    Sorry about all the dead pictures, i had to re organise my photobucket account, it was getting hectic in there.

Anyway here's some progress.

216.jpg
    217.jpg
    218.jpg
    219.jpg
    220.jpg
    221.jpg
    222.jpg

So anyway, i gathered some parts together from friends with rotting sedans, and local junkyards....

Fenders:

223.jpg

And every other panel off of this car.. Before i stripped it:

224.jpg
    225.jpg

And when i was done:

226.jpg
    227.jpg

Then it was a matter of stripping the car down... and finally got the new panels on, with some primer too.. Cheetah style +10hp.

228.jpg
    229.jpg
    230.jpg
    231.jpg
    232.jpg

I actually really liked my car like that.

Goodbye old panels:

233.jpg
    234.jpg

Some freakin huge lizard thing on my door:

235.jpg

And finally paint goes on:

236.jpg

And as it sits right now:

237.jpg
    238.jpg
    239.jpg

Still haven't cut the clear back yet, that's why the moldings are still off.

It's all progress though!
  • They're from a Honda Concerto. Diameter, around 7cm's.

Your talking about the foglights yeah?