Wagon spotting! (all random sightings here please)

Comments

• simplyhondasimplyhonda Council Member
    Been away for a while playing with my Land Cruiser. Saw this on a Craigslist ad when searching out stuff for my truck. Check the other side of the fence!
    98.jpg
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    ^^that's great!
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Saw this wagon in the parking lot at tech school.
    173.jpg
  • DRMORTYDRMORTY Council Member
    Not a wagon, but a hatch after my own heart..

Notice he has a hitch & roof rack... Sport Utility Car!!!
    367.jpg
    Passed a wagon coming home from work today. It was brown, with serious clear coat fade. It was raining pretty good and I couldn't get to my phone to snap a pic, but it had OEM fogged up windows! Passenger waved as I passed blowing my horn like a crazy. They followed me til my exit. Funny how happy seeing these little cars makes me.
  • wftbwftb Wagonist
    watched a youtube video today and a white 88-91 wagon shows up .it actually looked pretty good for a LeMons racer .somewhere between 9 to 10 minutes in .this guy was running pretty good so the wagon is gone pretty quick .but then he got run off the track by an RX-7 http://youtu.be/1kjqd05jnAE
  • NorthxNWagonNorthxNWagon New Wagonist
    I saw an 89-91 wagon running up WA highway 18 west bound. Couple of young guys with good taste. I think it was grey.
  • rbwdrivenrbwdriven Senior Wagonist
    caught one on the outskirts on Athens GA on sunday.

My son pointed it out to me.

We were on the back roads coming through lawrenceville etc.

Hey dad grey one with bronze wheels.
    Your basic wagon at Walmart spotting tonight. Bet they wish they had an RT this week. I was glad I did!

304.jpg
  • I don't know if it's been here, but there is one wagon in the movie "Transporter". It's on the trailer in the beginning, where Statham is running away from cops! And he lets the wagon to crash..
  • I saw a nice looking blue 4th gen 2wd Wagon at The Arbors apts off Country Club Rd in Winston Salem, lowered with a bunch of stickers in the windows, i think it had some aftermarket wheels, but it was dark. Looked cool though. I'll try to get a pic next time I see it in the light. If i can ever catch the owner outside I'll try to chat with them too.
  • Saw a 3rd gen driving south bound on Broadway in Everett, WA, whilst I was driving north bound in my 3rd gen. It was quite the moment we had.
  • Your basic wagon at Walmart spotting tonight. Bet they wish they had an RT this week. I was glad I did!

You seem to see wagons in the Winston area quite a bit... I have no such luck. It's very rare that I see any.
  • NorthxNWagonNorthxNWagon New Wagonist
    Saw this wagon park by me at work the other day. Just happened to not be able to drive the wagon that day, so it didn't seem as special.

2DE36D38-DD1B-4C3E-A20D-9A31B1CDD842_zps7wkly6s6.jpg
  • Finally saw my twin wagon around tv hwy and 185th area in aloha OR. I'm assuming hes the one everyone mistaken me for. "*that awkword momant after waving*
  • Saw this one in Hillsdale by my fire station. Check out the sweet sun roof!

341.jpg
  • wftbwftb Wagonist
    Vandal sent me a pic of a red wagon he spotted in Norway .Thought I had it figured out how to go from iphone to minimac to photobucket to civic wagon forum but no go .Trying again soon .
  • wftbwftb Wagonist
    477.jpg
  • wftbwftb Wagonist
    Not really sure where he was when he spotted it .His friends and him went from Bergen to all around Geiranger then down to Stavenger then back to Bergen where they have to part with their rental car . I have been following on google maps but i have not figured out the route they took .I really want to go visit Norway now though .Next pic will be Vandal waving from a cliff somewhere .You have to look close .
  • wftbwftb Wagonist
    478.jpg
  • Watching the last action hero look what's on the highway :)

739.jpg
  • i live in the aloha area and see it all the time! parked to what i assume is his work. pretty sweet lookin wagon i must say! been wanting to leave a note.
  • i live in the aloha area and see it all the time! parked to what i assume is his work. pretty sweet lookin wagon i must say! been wanting to leave a note.
  • I see a dark blue wagon up in North Austin/Round Rock. Smokes like a mofo, sounds like a swarm of bees, and looks like it's riding around on a washboard even on the smoothest pavement. Makes me a little sad really.
    A few good wagon spottings lately to report.

First was in Boone, NC Saw this red RT, had to turn around and snap a few pic's with it. Left a note. Turns out it belongs to 'Kingxcore" on here.

295.jpg

296.jpg

297.jpg

Second was rolling down the hwy. We past each other a few times with thumbs up and smiles.

298.jpg

The other day I was getting off my exit to go home and this slammed whit wagon passed in front of me. I whipped around and followed him to the store. We chatted a while and exchanged #'s
    He said he needed some rear seat knobs so he swung by the house over the weekend and I hooked him up. Young kid, nice car. He's learning the game. Sure we'll catch up again. Told him to jump on here!

299.jpg

300.jpg

Coming out of the woodwork here in NC!
  • unc25unc25 New Wagonist
    ^ Diggin the exhaust! (white one) VERY similar to what I was looking to do.

On a side note....Last Sunday 10/19 I was hanging at the local "stop and rob" waiting for 12:30 to roll around and was honked at by another wagon owner and given thumbs up. No idea who it was but maybe a member on here? McDonough/Henry County Ga. area
  • JHMEE4JHMEE4 New Wagonist
    As I was leaving work one day in the wagon, a girl in a similar lowered red wagon passed by. We locked eyes as she drove past both of us bewildered in the fact that another red lowered wagon existed in our area.
  • I spotted this gem in Happy Valley, Oregon today.

330.jpg
    OMG. Met a brown Wagon on the highway today. It had roofracks like mine - like my twin. Think it was 2wd though as it was the darker shade of brown rather than gold. Hard to tell since it was like four lanes over and going the other direction. Looked clean though. I got excited.
  • Louisville KY
    I saw this up the street from my moms..
    It looks like its in good shape, just a few small rust spots!!
    186.jpg