Wagon spotting! (all random sightings here please)

Comments

• PavementwagoPavementwago Senior Wagonist
    I was at a bbq/hang out saturday at Intec racing on 212 th in kent washington. Grey wagon lowered on webs drove by. Didn't notice all the cars on the left. Who are u? R u on here?
  • JakerJaker familEE
    Are you talking about the Scion?
  • kylerwhokylerwho Wagonist
    middle row to the left jaker.
  • AaronAaron Wagonist
    Definitely Jesse's
  • JakerJaker familEE
    Duh! How could I have missed that? I'd better get my eyes checked.
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Merged topics.
    Jaker wrote:
    Huh a scion. No
  • efrue57efrue57 New Wagonist
    In the grocery store parking lot and saw a guy (mid 30's) driving a brown one, lowered on fat 5's. I was in my 97 coupe but stoppef to B/S with him anyways. Asked him how he liked his car and he said he hates it :evil:. Said he just bought it off a kid for better fuel economy than what his truck was giving him. I gave him my phone number though in case he was interested in selling it.
    Jaker wrote:
    Huh a scion. No

Oops my bad phone didn't show picture above the group of cars
  • Spotted a blue RT at a house right near the downtown area.
  • heres mine. the story is, i found his add on CL he was selling his wagon. then i texted him and talked him to not sell it. then he invited me to come see his wagon. and there it was not runnin. turned out its not in time. so they just aligned it and i gave it a jump. vwoala!! runs like a charm. now i have this motot, wagon drivers never let other wagons left behind.
    255.jpg933.jpg

thats awesome of you to do that xD
    you have a new wagon buddy now :)
  • lol my friend spotted this geo metro wagon... he had to take a picture... i thought it was funny and cool at the same timexD

906.jpg
    By jdmgurl10 at 2011-03-23
    That's too funny at first glance I thought it was a civic
  • TheGmanTheGman Wagonist
    Theres a White wagon rolling around olympia,wa Lowered with HID's. Looks pretty clean, spotted on mullen rd se! probly around 4 or 5 times haha

Anyone? Bueler......
  • simplyhondasimplyhonda Council Member
    I went out shopping with the family this evening and spotted two blue wagons! The first one, I actually saw the owner and told him about the site. He's pumped! The second was a clean (slightly faded)wagovan, I left them a note. It only had 104k on the clock! What are the odds? Two wagons in two miles! Of course I was driving mine :)
    155.jpg
    156.jpg
  • Whenever I see a wagon driving, I try to beep and wave, I usually get a smile and waive back in return haha :)
  • allen_vallen_v Band Wagon
    i saw a white wagon tonight coming out of pomerado hospital in poway...looked good, it was lowered, and had HIDS
  • slo88crxslo88crx Senior Wagonist
    crxlol wrote:
    It seems that ever since I started taking an interest in wagons, I see them all over! hahaha Took a wrong turn in and industrial complex, and was surrounded by giant big rigs, look to my right and there was a nice blue (B47m) parked on the street! I was pretty stoked, on the car, its nice stance, the randomness, but mostly the color (same as my crx, haha)

haha nice my crx is b47m also and so was my wagon until it got totaled.
  • There is a blue Civic Wagon (automatic) sitting a Southside Sales in Ellijay, Ga. Fair condition. I know that it runs because I saw them driving it. It's for sale, I think.

I saw a Civic Wagon the same color as mine (bronze) on Highway 575N in Cherokee County, Ga.

And of course mine, a 1990 5-speed, in Ellijay which is presently for sale.
  • H_civic66H_civic66 Senior Wagonist
    Taking my son to school this morning I was pulling around to drop him off and what do I see parked in the distance? A cream wagovan. Said wagovan and had vinyal seats. So like anyone else that loves them I went back around and parked next to it to check it out. When I pulled up there was a very old lady in the driver seat so as I describe it you will understand. I have never seen a wagon or any other ef civic look as good as this one.That is all stock. It really did look as if she bought it yesterday. It was cream as I said with brown interior and not only did the paint still have shine to it, the steelies with the chrome H inserts where as clean as clean could be. Everything was original and as I talked to her found out it was an 89 bought new by her and kept in the garage and cleaned everyweek. She thought I was nuts asking about this old wagon.lol It was an auto and that was probably the worst thing about it. Did not have window bars either. In all the jaw dropping I forgot to get a pic, but I will try. It did have some strange graffic on the bottom aswell, and the ok sticker of course. So I ask how many miles are on it and she said 62,000...YES, I had to look myself 62,427 actually. Sorry for the long read but, I had to share. Ill try and get a pic since I should see it again although ive never seen it before. I wonder if she would part with it? Hmmm.
    Who's is this sweet-ass wagon I saw in Greensboro, N.C. tonight outside REI? Grey automatic. It was super clean and fresh. wanted to leave a note but it was pouring rain. Came back out of the store and it was driving away. Easy Tiger!
    394.jpg
    395.jpg
    3 Wagons in two days! This is insane! Out Christmas shopping today, and found these two. First one was an older white wago. Looked pretty nice.
    415.jpg
    The second one was on a used car lot in the ghetto (note the Ghetto Fablous rims) Other than that and the beat fender, it looks decent. I'll be calling about this tomorrow It's a 5-speed with 149k on it!
    Bet they want too much... I'm guessing $2495 Well see how far off I am. :)
    416.jpg
  • About a month ago when I was coming home from school, I got gas at the Wal-mart in Statesboro, GA. I pull up and there was a cream wagon, looked brand new. The only things I noticed was it was an auto with brown interior and had a passenger mirror. I tried to talk to the guy about it but he must've thought I was making fun of his car, I guess he didn't see mine. He had the hondacivicwagon.com stickers on both rear windows, I wonder if he's still on here.

Also, I have noticed 2 other wagons driving around Statesboro, they're both gray and look pretty beat up/worn down.
  • I found a blue 91. Around the corner from my house haven't seen it move for a month or so I'm goin to see if they wanna sell it to me since this old lady that works with my wife doesn't wanna sell me her rt
  • H_civic66H_civic66 Senior Wagonist
    3 Wagons in two days! This is insane! Out Christmas shopping today, and found these two. First one was an older white wago. Looked pretty nice.
    415.jpg
    The second one was on a used car lot in the ghetto (note the Ghetto Fablous rims) Other than that and the beat fender, it looks decent. I'll be calling about this tomorrow It's a 5-speed with 149k on it!
    Bet they want too much... I'm guessing $2495 Well see how far off I am. :)
    416.jpg
    Did you find out what they wanted? Hell tellem to keep those ugly ass wheels. Thats what they would be pricing anyway.
  • well i live in fall river mass , yesterday i was driving down the ave and i saw a canary yellow awd 90 wago !! my only question to you guys is. is that a stock color? because it was a little old man driving???
    Yeah, he wouln't sell it til' he fixed the "smoking motor" he said $2000 after that. I offered him $800 as it sat, no deal. Oh well, I tried. It was a good base for a build with a clean interior, but another 4WD is more my fancy.
  • I always see a pretty clean brown wagon here.. when i go to the grocery store. Its an old guy that drives it and I left a note a while back with my number just in case he ever wanted to sell it. I guess I should leave another with my current number lol. Theres a few in San Antonio. I always see one thats blue like mine parked at a hotel or motel down the road. Its pretty clean too. I think a lady drives it. We saw one for sale and snapped a pic but when we went back it wasnt there anymore
  • rti intracrti intrac Senior Wagonist
    Was driving down hillsborough rd towards road on the 23rd dec and saw a slammed shuttle going the other way, waved at each other. Is it anyone on here?
  • JSR815JSR815 Band Wagon
    Sad to say i saw one last week at a scrap yard tried to buy it but they wouldn't sell it..... :evil: