Simplyhonda's RT-4WD

Comments

• AaronAaron Wagonist
    I hate teasers.
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    looks like sun shades..?
  • simplyhondasimplyhonda Council Member
    Hmmm... That's a thought, might have to get on that too.
    Actually used the roofrack for the first time today! - Hauled some lumber for my fence.
    707.jpg
  • ChaifeChaife Instagram grand master
    Roof rack functionality FTW.
    better lower that shit back down for the meet or else... :lol:
    Bike racks came yesterday!
    744.jpg
  • gunsup0331gunsup0331 New Wagonist
    lookin good mang
    Test fitted the bike this afternoon. Yet another obsession. My 1987 Cannondale "Beast of the East" MTN Bike One of their first mtn bikes produced. Bought it used in 92' when I was 12 for $400. Mowed alot of yards for this one but had it ever since. It was origionaly gunmetal. A few years back I stripped it down and had it powdercoated this sweet green. Also added Rock Shox and XTR components. I have had had several odometers and know I've ridden this bike well over 6,000 miles Most of that was on a ridgid fork! Enjoy :)
    751.jpg
    752.jpg
    753.jpg
    754.jpg
  • omg... I want a bike rack now...
    :) Got these on e-bay this week. They are Yakima's short tray, Boa I think they are called. Auction was for two sets. (a rear tire tray with strap and front fork mount) Pretty sweet. Picked them both up for $65
  • darn you. one day, I'll have a bike rack with a bike painted gunmetal just like my car. :D You just wait man... you just wait.
    Yeah, wagodizzle actually guessed right, I was making blinds for my hatch! Check out their own build thread! Thanks to NZ-DB8R for my inspiration!
    viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12639
    Here is a quick pic. More to come!
    973.jpg
    are you EFing serious?! Good thing my HG blew!
    My wagon wouldn't have ISH on yours. :lol:
    Come, on now, I've seen your wagon. It's badass. Why are you on the computer anyway? Shouldn't you be tearing an engine down?
    So, Ive been scarce around here lately. I'm not gone though. Just been dealing with many things that have limited my computer useage. I am currently having wagon starting issues. IT turns over and over but rarely starts. It will sometimes start and then die out. Every now and then it will start and run fine??? I checked the main relay and replaced fuel pump yesterday thinking that was the problem. Nope there went $$$ down the drain, but hey, at least I have a new fuel pump. And I changed the fuel filter while I was at it. I am moving on to dizzy and ignition today to see if I make progress. On a good note, while she is in for repair she got a fresh coat of wax! Lookin' sharp! Here's a funny find, Look what was in the air filter box when I went to check my filter! 481.jpg French Fries!
  • 3rd4ce3rd4ce Council Member
    man those 482.jpg r bad for the intake... vegetable oil sticks n throttle body ...
    :mrgreen:
    welcome back by the way ...
  • mgcookmgcook Band Wagon
    Such a clean wagon. Do you know of any more RT4wd's around NC for sale?
    Always looking! :)
    It was the main relay. I resolderd all the connections and put it back in. Fixed bitch!
    It was the main relay. I resolderd all the connections and put it back in. Fixed bitch!
    :lol:
    sounds like job well done ..
  • mgcookmgcook Band Wagon
    Gotta love Honda's cheap main relays.
    649.jpg
    Rainbow wagon. Taken on July 4th on the way to the fireworks.
    :shock:
    i didnt take u for a rainbow warrior ....

glad to c U back on here ..... wagons looking good..

:idea: so whats the fall date for the MEET @ your location .....
    Guess we need to get on that :)
    Guess we need to get on that :)
    Man im glad u thought of that ....
    this time i will bring "Tentopia"
    307.jpg
  • Hey, I just read through your build thread and saw a few things I had some questions about. How did you get the centercaps made from the steelies, do you have a write up for it or directions, because my new wheels don't have caps. Also, I see you said you had a legend lip on your car, I picked one up from my junkyard for $4 and it doesn't look like it will fit, did you have to do alot of modifications to it?

Thanks
    I will do a write-up on those soon. The Legend lip I had to cut in the mittle and remove a couple of inches of material, then make a bracket to piece it back together. It was pretty easy.
    On to more news...Coming home from my parents house this evening my wheel decides to come off at 50 mph. That was fun! Wagon cut hard right and fishtailed almost hit the side of an overpass. Then I cut it hard left and got it straightened out. Finally coming to a rest on the shoulder. Looks like the nut on the bottom of the lower ball joint stripped out and broke the cotter pin, causing the ball joint to jump out of its hole. The damage, Stripped ball joint, balded tire, fender bent slightly, and destroyed axle. This is first assement, it was dark when I finally got home. Thank you AAA for that 18 mile tow.
    168.jpg
    169.jpg
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    That was hairy! Glad you're OK.