What kind of love did you give your wagon today

Comments

• Danier-SanDanier-San New Wagonist
    Took mine out for a spin up some mountain roads... Still looking to do an mpfi swap if anyone wants to wave parts in my face to buy...
  • rbwdrivenrbwdriven Senior Wagonist
    radiator since mine sharted the bed at work.
  • CamoCivic wrote: »
    How did that work for you? Mine are worn (getting a thunk when starting from a stop or shifting w/ a lot of weight). I've wondered about using something like skateboard wheels. Do you have pics? Steps? I'm doing some work on this Civic right now and hockey pucks sound just right! I think I even have one kicking around here.

there is a DIY guide or something on these if I remember right, I bookmarked it, but then lost all my bookmarks somehow.

wait, here it is: http://www.civicwagon.com/showthread.php?9589-Rear-diff-bushing-mod-get-rid-of-that-quot-thud-quot-sound
  • cap and rotor last night, plugs, dizzy oring and PCV valve later this week. Need to swing by the dealership and get a valve cover gasket at some point as well..
  • CamoCivicCamoCivic New Wagonist
    I might have a few MPFI parts off my old 1990 16a6 engine, but I'm not at home yet and I don't recall what all I have sitting around. Too bad I didn't know--I was in Asheville in November for music! Next time I tour I should just bring all my civic parts w/me and list what I have--they could be hand delivered. I'll send you a note when I get home in Jan. Have fun!
    Danier-San wrote: »
    Took mine out for a spin up some mountain roads... Still looking to do an mpfi swap if anyone wants to wave parts in my face to buy...
  • CamoCivicCamoCivic New Wagonist
    Great! Thanks. I've got old roller skate wheels that I bet will be do the trick too--slice in half, modify the hole and slip them over it to add the space. Thanks for digging up that link for me!
  • NobiZeroNobiZero New Wagonist
    Sorry for the late reply. I didn't want to spend a ton fixing this, so I opted for the hockey pucks. The hardest part is boring a hole in two of them big enough to clear the nub that's left once you take what's left of the old bushing out. I recommend a hole saw and a good drill. Sorry, I didn't take any pics as I was kind of in a hurry while I was doing them. So far, it's been quiet, almost as quiet as when I was driving with the driveshaft out of it.
  • thule roof rack, love it, but need to figure out how to seal my doors a little better :/
  • Reupholstered armrest for my wagon. And added some piping. I think it's not too bad for my first attempt at the sewing machine.

Just need a real deep cleaning.

(Sorry for the large pics)

115.jpg

FE9D26A3-9F8C-4408-9418-6395DFBE5982_zpstzpd9iuo.jpg

116.jpg
    117.jpg
    Sliced up part of a plastic license plate dealership thingy and put the slivers in my shift bushing to eliminate the slop. Also frankensteining a 2 cup holder set up into my center console.
  • simplyhondasimplyhonda Council Member
    I drove the shit out of mine today. And loved every minute.
    122.jpg
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    chuckshin wrote: »
    Reupholstered armrest for my wagon. And added some piping. I think it's not too bad for my first attempt at the sewing machine.

Just need a real deep cleaning.

DAMN dude! looks way good! makes mine look like childs play! great job!
  • BillBoard wrote: »
    DAMN dude! looks way good! makes mine look like childs play! great job!

Thanks a lot, Bill. I get so much inspiration from you and the guys on the forum, I just wish I had more time to dedicate towards the wagon.
  • VladiVladi Senior Wagonist
    I feel like a dick spending too little time on the wagon.

So the love I gave was being up all night feeling bad for it.
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    much wiring
    so connected
    such zzz
    wow
    131.jpg
    I admit, the Jeep had to pull me off after. I need springs to finish my lift kit.
  • Polyurethaned my mounts, removed my pedal assembly, and powerwashed 20+ yrs of gunk and oil out of my engine bay, getting ready to do the swap this next weekend after i finish rebuilding the tranny. Harness love is next.
  • simplyhondasimplyhonda Council Member
    Bought a new battery after about three weeks of jump starts and battery chargers on cold nights. "Ain't nobody got time for that"
  • 451.jpg

I'll just leave this here...
  • Just messing around with some spare parts

493.jpg
  • Got some new rear lift gate struts some new carpet and wipers all around trying to find some camber kits that I like.
  • TerminusVoxTerminusVox Senior Wagonist
    New brakes on the front.
  • New brakes on the front.

yeah buddy. that stopping power!
    Added LED's to the backlighting of my gauges. I can actually see hat they read at night now. Also made myself a Hot Wheels EF Civic key and changed my fuel filter. It runs so much smoother now that it's not struggling to get fuel.
  • I've owned the car almost a year now. Been through 6 tires and I finally had it aligned today lol
  • quartersquarters Council Member
    - installed ZC 3rd + 4th into my Si case.
    - tuned the car, neptune, wideband
    - replaced steering rack with different si rack
    - prothane rear mount insert
    - hondata IM gasket for the y8 manifold.

1000 POSTS!!!!!
  • Trying to fix rear leaks found one found sound deading 429.jpg fixed one leak.
    Gave her an oil change, and changed the fuel filter. I never knew gasoline could be that shade of brown.
  • Installed DA rad.