758.jpg
  • quartersquarters Council Member
    - Fresh rebuild d16a6
    - New clutch
    - Si tranny
    - godspeed rear LCA's
  • Your SI's look real clean man.
  • 88awdrt88awdrt Band Wagon
    New clutch cable, pilot, throw out, clutch, flywheel, and pressure plate on my rt....long day
  • crx_arturocrx_arturo New Wagonist
    lowered her some
    632.jpg
    633.jpg
  • Just installed a new passenger side axle seal.
    287.jpg
  • DomoHondaDomoHonda New Wagonist
    Finally deep cleaned the cargo carpet brought from FakeJDM about a year ago (thank you knock-off oxy clean from dollar general). Cleaned out the spare tire well and installed the rear seats also bought from FakeJDM Maxwell. Cleaned the original rear seats which I will post in another forum whose name I shall not mention. BTW, I don't post pictures much, but actually took some today and realize I don't know how/am not allowed to post pictures here. Please enlighten me, someone.
  • new thermostat!
  • in the past two weeks i have swapped in a DOHC ZC, lowered rear end another inch to level car out. took all seats out pressure washed them. took out console cleaned it, then deep cleaned carpet. installed new speakers. installed underseat tray, swapped out passenger wheel bearing from parts car. changed transmission fluid, cleaned it some more. did alot of other little things
  • 248.jpg
    249.jpg
    new exhaust 2 1/2 inch
  • oh and this too: D16A6 with Y7 head and little turbo. Hopefully it will be up and running within a week.
    250.jpg
  • sent her away on a tow truck.... to have the bodywork done and engine bay painted!!!! :):):)
  • Gave her an oil change and changed out leaky connecting pipe o-ring behind thermostat housing. It looks like there's no longer a leak but will know better in a few days to make sure.
  • 90rexzc90rexzc New Wagonist
    I installed some junk yard speaker pods.
    315.jpg
  • Did suspension, lca's, camber kits, and deep dished rt-rims.
    Then washed and waxed.

111.jpg

108.jpg
  • CamoCivicCamoCivic New Wagonist
    Sweet--I did my lower control arms, too!! A bear to get the old ones off and the Ball joints apart w/out wrecking the joints, but with compounded, leveraged force and a few days, I was (with man-help) able to get all the parts apart and back together. Now I have all new suspension front & back. (Also a few little things (fixed rear washer, new bright bulbs in parking lights, custom painted valve cover Matte Black w/ a Gloss Red Honda emblem and polished silver lettering, new O-rings throughout the A/C and tapped a new hole in Compressor where the high-pressure outlet side was stripped, Lubed a dragging speedometer cable)
    Here's the latest valve cover paint/polish job. Too bad the guys at a shop in Clovis this summer stole my other custom cover! I like this one just fine, for now.

330.jpg
  • 666DAN666DAN Wagonist
    Checked the oil in the EF and then went for a drive up the Island, she went well and I enjoyed the drive.

I want some more comfortable seats now though
  • 745.jpg
    custom made floormat

746.jpg
    installed the integra seats
  • monzstermonzster Band Wagon
    I installed my old LA Sound 40 watt amp I had laying around under the drivers seat. Havent decided to hook my old Pioneer 6X9's or the 3 ways. Yea, were talking old school crap here.
  • Fixed my driver seat. All clean and no rips for now.
    441.jpg
  • New motor mount new window ragu new fender light more to come
  • DomoHondaDomoHonda New Wagonist
    Installed a new PS rack and pinion. Cleaned the heck out of the underbody where the old rack sat and leaked for years.
  • TrevorTKTrevorTK Band Wagon
    Over the last couple days I have installed new rears seats to replace the crappy leather ones that were in my wagon, put in a Nardi steering wheel and match shift knob, and patched my drivers seat to keep from wearing the foam down anymore. I'll post some pics in the next couple days.
  • NobiZeroNobiZero New Wagonist
    Replaced the rear diff mounts with hockey pucks. No more thump when shifting.
    New spark plugs, lifted rocker arms and redid the lower seals under them (was getting oil in above the spark plugs), valve adjustment, new Alt & P/S belt (took longer than the valve job b/c of 1 stuck bolt). Earlier, new front calipers/brakes, lower control arms.
    How did that work for you? Mine are worn (getting a thunk when starting from a stop or shifting w/ a lot of weight). I've wondered about using something like skateboard wheels. Do you have pics? Steps? I'm doing some work on this Civic right now and hockey pucks sound just right! I think I even have one kicking around here.
    NobiZero wrote: »
    Replaced the rear diff mounts with hockey pucks. No more thump when shifting.
    New seal kits all on the fuel injectors, new PCV valve, and resealed the headlights...slowly but surely!